While the Cat's Away (Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, #25)

While the Cat's Away (Sabrina the Teenage Witch #25)

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  156 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"Natural Disaster!" When an inter-realm hurricane traps Drell on the wrong side of the linen closet, his powers are temporarily on the blitz. While he waits for them to return, Sabrina covers for him in exchange for a Heart's Desire chip. But when Salem swallows it and morphs into a human form, it's goodbye Mystery Meat Mix, hello teenage boy!

Now Sabrina must hide Salem un...more
Published August 1st 1999 by Simon Spotlight Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about While the Cat's Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about While the Cat's Away

Thetravelingpanda
Salem as a teenager! It was funny and interesting to see Salem in an other form, he was not a lazy cat but a hyper teenager that wants to be a highschool star.
Fi °♥° LoveMoonStars
Sabrina the teenage witch is an ARCHIE comic book that got made into 'the famous' hit TV show in the 1990's.
These comics follow Sabrina Spellman, half mortal and half witch' life.
Sabrina lives with her two aunts Zelda and Hilda Spellman, and their 'cat' Salem.

I loved the TV Show and when I was in my teenage years I have wanted to be a witch just like Sabrina :)
Lauren
I loved all of the Sabrina tales full of magic. Every story was a different adventure and some new and exciting challenge to overcome. These books made me want to have magical powers too but the ending results were hilarious.
Sella Malin
I used to love this T.V. show, along with the books.. now I don't care for both much anymore.
Ashley
Decent, not too bad.
A one day read to keep someone entertained!
Sabrine
it was goood
Lyka Castillo
Apr 17, 2013 Lyka Castillo marked it as to-read
Shelves: sabrina
I cant read this..
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Thalia
Thalia marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Nectaria ∞
Nectaria ∞ marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Radha
Radha added it
Feb 19, 2014
Switcheroo (Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, #30)