Start by marking “Good Switch, Bad Switch (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #3)” as Want to Read:
Good Switch, Bad Switch (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #3)

Good Switch, Bad Switch (Sabrina the Teenage Witch #3)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  301 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Sabrina has a terrible problem - spellfluenza - a nasty virus that transfers her powers to other mortals when she sneezes. Libby Chester gets Sabrina's power and Sabrina, now a mortal, has to find a way of stopping Libby taking over the world.
Published August 1st 1997 by Simon Spotlight Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Good Switch, Bad Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Switch, Bad Switch

Diana
I read this almost ten years ago but I still have moments when I think about it.
Nicole
The story itself was quite fun and exactly wat I needed after reading Truman Capote's In Cold Blood.
However the writing style really wasn't good.. I don't know if it was just badly written or maybe something got lost with the translation, either way not good.
Vampire-lk
Awesome! Childhood memories learning how to read and watching this tv show as a faithful fan!!!! :)
Heather
I feel like I have to defend the five-star rating I gave this book, but I LOVED it when I was in fifth grade (hooray for Scholastic Book Orders, right?). It was fun. It was fluffy. It was fast-paced. No, it's not a work of classic literature, or even an enduring piece of children's lit. But I really liked it then, and I think I owe it to my eleven-year-old self to reflect such in the ratings. :)
Heather
Like another reader, I also gave this book five stars because when I read it at 10, I loved it. I loved these books so much, and really regret not reading more of them. I still have moments when I think about them. They were so fluffy and fun! I'd recommend them for any kid starting to read chapter books.
Lauren
I loved all of the Sabrina tales full of magic. Every story was a different adventure and some new and exciting challenge to overcome. These books made me want to have magical powers too but the ending results were hilarious.
Myndi
Really cute book. It did read like an episode of the show would have gone. I don't have the whole "series" but think it'd be fun to read them all in order.
Sella Malin
I used to love this T.V. show, along with the books.. now I don't care for both much anymore.
Sella Malin
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Kayla Boesche
Kayla Boesche marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Kayla Boesche
Kayla Boesche marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Esther May
Esther May marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Jan 31, 2015
Johnna
Johnna added it
Jan 30, 2015
  • Showdown at the Mall (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #2)
  • All You Need Is a Love Spell (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #7)
  • Santa's Little Helper (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #5)
  • All That Glitters (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #12)
  • Spying Eyes (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #14)
  • Ben There, Done That (Sabrina The Teenage Witch, #6)
  • Eight Spells a Week (Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, #17)
  • Witchopoly (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #22)
  • Sabrina Goes To Rome (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #53)
  • While the Cat's Away (Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, #25)
  • Age of Aquariums (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #20)
David Cody Weiss is a published adapter, author, and an editor of children's books and young adult books. Some of the published credits of David Cody Weiss include Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Phonics Comics: Hiro Dragon Warrior - Battle at Mount Kamado (Phonics Comics), Groovy Tube Books: Monsters (Groovy Tube Books), and Phonics Comics: Hiro - Level 2: Dragon Warrior (Phonics Comics).
More about David Cody Weiss...

Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #1)
  • Showdown at the Mall (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #2)
  • Halloween Havoc (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #4)
  • Santa's Little Helper (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #5)
  • Ben There, Done That (Sabrina The Teenage Witch, #6)
  • All You Need Is a Love Spell (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #7)
  • Salem on Trial (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #8)
  • A Dog's Life (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #9)
  • Lotsa Luck (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #10)
  • Prisoner of Cabin 13 (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #11)
Sabrina the Teenage Witch (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #1) Salem on Trial (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #8) Go Fetch! (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #13) The Lizzie Mcguire Movie: Junior Novelization Animal Rage (Smallville Series for Young Adults, #4)