Good Switch, Bad Switch (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #3)

Good Switch, Bad Switch (Sabrina the Teenage Witch #3)

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  254 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Sabrina has a terrible problem - spellfluenza - a nasty virus that transfers her powers to other mortals when she sneezes. Libby Chester gets Sabrina's power and Sabrina, now a mortal, has to find a way of stopping Libby taking over the world.
Published August 1st 1997 by Simon Spotlight Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Good Switch, Bad Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Switch, Bad Switch

Diana
I read this almost ten years ago but I still have moments when I think about it.
Vampire-lk
Awesome! Childhood memories learning how to read and watching this tv show as a faithful fan!!!! :)
Heather
I feel like I have to defend the five-star rating I gave this book, but I LOVED it when I was in fifth grade (hooray for Scholastic Book Orders, right?). It was fun. It was fluffy. It was fast-paced. No, it's not a work of classic literature, or even an enduring piece of children's lit. But I really liked it then, and I think I owe it to my eleven-year-old self to reflect such in the ratings. :)
Fi °♥° LoveMoonStars
Sabrina the teenage witch is an ARCHIE comic book that got made into 'the famous' hit TV show in the 1990's.
These comics follow Sabrina Spellman, half mortal and half witch' life.
Sabrina lives with her two aunts Zelda and Hilda Spellman, and their 'cat' Salem.

I loved the TV Show and when I was in my teenage years I've wanted to be a witch just like Sabrina :)
Heather
Like another reader, I also gave this book five stars because when I read it at 10, I loved it. I loved these books so much, and really regret not reading more of them. I still have moments when I think about them. They were so fluffy and fun! I'd recommend them for any kid starting to read chapter books.
Lauren
I loved all of the Sabrina tales full of magic. Every story was a different adventure and some new and exciting challenge to overcome. These books made me want to have magical powers too but the ending results were hilarious.
Myndi
Really cute book. It did read like an episode of the show would have gone. I don't have the whole "series" but think it'd be fun to read them all in order.
Sella Malin
I used to love this T.V. show, along with the books.. now I don't care for both much anymore.
Sella Malin
Bobbi Weiss
Aug 30, 2014 Bobbi Weiss added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-this-book
Anji
Anji added it
Jul 10, 2014
Shaddiya
Shaddiya marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
  • Showdown at the Mall (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #2)
  • All You Need Is a Love Spell (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #7)
  • Spying Eyes (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #14)
  • Eight Spells a Week (Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, #17)
  • Competition's a Witch (Salem Witch, #2)
  • Hex Education
  • The Sleepover Secret (Two of a Kind, #3)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Garfield Thinks Big (Garfield #32)
  • The Seeker (Roswell High, #3)
  • P.S. Wish You Were Here (Two of a Kind Diaries, #11)
David Cody Weiss is a published adapter, author, and an editor of children's books and young adult books. Some of the published credits of David Cody Weiss include Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Phonics Comics: Hiro Dragon Warrior - Battle at Mount Kamado (Phonics Comics), Groovy Tube Books: Monsters (Groovy Tube Books), and Phonics Comics: Hiro - Level 2: Dragon Warrior (Phonics Comics).
More about David Cody Weiss...
Sabrina the Teenage Witch: A Novelization (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #1) Salem on Trial (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #8) Go Fetch! (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #13) The Lizzie Mcguire Movie: Junior Novelization Animal Rage (Smallville Series for Young Adults, #4)