Start by marking “Nana 16 (Nana, #16)” as Want to Read:
Nana 16 (Nana, #16)

Nana 16 (Nana #16)

4.44  ·  Rating Details ·  1,446 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Nana "Hachi" Komatsu hopes that moving to Tokyo will help her make a clean start and leave her capricious love life behind her. Nana Osaki, who arrives in the city at the same time, has plans to score big in the world of rock'n'roll. Although these two young women come from different backgrounds, they quickly become best friends in a whirlwind world of sex, music, fashion, ...more
Published August 2007 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published September 15th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Nana 16, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nana 16

scarlettraces
Jul 01, 2009 scarlettraces rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loaners, manga-manhwa
most series, by the time they reach this stage, have dropped the ball at least once. Yazawa, never. Nana is pretty much heaven in comic-shaped form.
Emma
This was a much longer volume, but man, it was good! Nana and Hachi are still best friends and love each other, they just need to SEE one another :( < / 3 I kind of like Nobu and Yuri, and Yasu and Myu together; but I think Ren and Nana are a ticking time bomb that will have some serious collateral damage. There just both too messed up and damaged for one another...

I loved the short story at the end of Nobu's past - It was really interesting to see more of that part of Nana O's story from a d
R
Dec 04, 2016 R rated it really liked it
Love!
Maite
May 30, 2013 Maite rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-shelf, reviewed
La historia de ナナ Nana en este decimosexto volumen adquiere un ritmo más misterioso y oscuro en torno a su pasado y la vida que su madre ha construido desde aquel entonces para finalmente y sin intención alguna unir a ナナ Nana con 都築舞 Mai Tsuzuki y 上原美里 Misato Uehara en medio de la confusión y el fanatismo por ブラスト Blats.

Por otro lado, トラネス Trapnest se marcha por dos meses a la ciudad de Londres, lo que deja a ハチ Hachi y ナナ Nana en la soledad de Tokio. La celebración del cumpleaños de ハチ Hachi no
ArdnAskelA
J'ai eu encore du mal avec certains passages, mais moins que les fois précédentes! C'est déjà ça "de gagné", pas vrai ?! ^^
Ce volume m'a un peu déçu par son contenu "léger": il n'y a pas grandes choses. C'est une petite, alors là: très "petite" selon moi, suite du volume 15 et qui ne nous avance pas tellement dans l'histoire des Nana.. Je ne sais pas si je suis la seule à avoir trouvé qu'il n'y avait pas grande choses de nouveau dans ce volume et qu'il était assez court. Suis-je la seule? O.o J
bi
Aug 05, 2014 bi rated it it was amazing
"Dis Nana, pourquoi est-ce que réaliser un rêve et être heureuse sont deux choses si différents? Je ne comprend toujours pas"

The best manga ever! It's real, it's inspirational it makes you cry while laughing and it makes you think, like really think about life, friendship, future and past .

« Dis, Nana
Il ne suffit pas de tirer un trait sur nos erreurs et nos blessures pour qu'elles disparaissent
Même maintenant, je continue à appeler ton nom
malgré ma douleur
Je continuerai, jusqu'à ce que tu me rép
Yukino
Jun 27, 2016 Yukino rated it really liked it
Shelves: miei, 2010, manga
NANA DEI BLAST è MORTA COME DICONO TUTTI.

Dicono tutti chi? ma io l 'ho vista!!!! può iniziare così il volume? Nooooooooo

sempre più bello ed emozionante!

Nana si rende conto di dover costruire le cose se non vuole perderle...e nana scopre che il "search" è sulle traccre della mamma di nana..e infonodo noi sappiamo già la verità...

Oh che emozioni questo volumetto!!!! anche se per metà è una storia extra...uffi io voglio sapere di più!! ma devo centellinare...ce la farò??? mah...
Chocobox
Mar 08, 2011 Chocobox added it
Shelves: shoujo-manga
Ny
Sep 23, 2012 Ny rated it liked it
The volumes are getting slower paced and a tad dull to read, but I'm still so invested in what's happening to the characters that I don't want to stop! The art will forever be beautiful and a joy to look at.
Saoirse
J'ai bien aimé ce quinzième volume. Je l'ai trouvé plus "calme" que les précédents et ça fait du bien.
J'ai beaucoup aimé aussi l'histoire bonus à la fin du tome, on en apprend un peu plus sur Nobu, c'est intéressant, surtout que c'est un personnage que j'aime beaucoup.
Jenten0018
I don't really like all these new characters. Yuri is basically like a double of Nana. It's like Shoji and Satchiko all over again. And Miu is ok, but she has no personality. It's obvious that Nana and Ren aren't happy.
Jenny Clark
I loved the bonus story! Nobu is really sweet. Now the whole mistery with Misato deepens... I wanna watch the anime now! I would love to get the cds released along with the series.
Mazohyst
Jan 05, 2011 Mazohyst rated it it was amazing
It seems like this is dragging out for too long but with everything going on, it just makes me want to rip through the books and know the ending already!
Kenza
Apr 05, 2015 Kenza rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Yazawa, stop breaking my heart!!

It took me ages to finish this volume because of school but it was still so good!
I really loved the story of Nobu at the end.
Lauren
Jan 04, 2016 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This was a fabulous manga series. The characters were really in-depth and the plot was superbly entertaining. I love the two Nana's and how their stories intermix.
Jenni
Sep 18, 2012 Jenni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I especially liked Nobu's special side story. And I always love anything about Nana & Ren...just don't break up T.T
Porcelina Grotesque
Porcelina Grotesque rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Kasumi
Kasumi rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2016
Jazmin
Jazmin rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2015
Naïs
Naïs rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2012
Ира Моисеенко
Ира Моисеенко rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2015
Russian Blue
Russian Blue rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2012
Damon Combs
Damon Combs rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2012
Ysabet
Ysabet rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2009
Neydi Ney
Neydi Ney rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2015
Victoria
Victoria rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2012
Tania Godoy
Tania Godoy rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2016
Alina
Alina rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2013
Rabenfrau (Molls)
Rabenfrau (Molls) rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2010
  • We Were There, Vol. 8
  • Ludwig Revolution, Vol. 1
  • Honey and Clover, Vol. 4
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 13: Ten'nyo
Ai Yazawa (矢沢 あい ,Yazawa Ai, born 1967-03-07 in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese manga author. Her pen name comes from Japanese singer Eikichi Yazawa, of whom she is a fan.

Yazawa started her manga publishing life in 1985; throughout 15 years of publishing, she wrote over 10 series in Ribon. While most of her manga continues to be published in Japan by Shueisha, publishers of Ribon and Cookie
More about Ai Yazawa...

Nana (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Nana, Vol. 1 (Nana, #1)
  • Nana, Vol. 2 (Nana, #2)
  • Nana, Vol. 3 (Nana, #3)
  • Nana, Vol. 4 (Nana, #4)
  • Nana, Vol. 5 (Nana, #5)
  • Nana, Vol. 6 (Nana, #6)
  • Nana, Vol. 7 (Nana, #7)
  • Nana, Vol. 8 (Nana, #8)
  • Nana, Vol. 9 (Nana, #9)
  • Nana, Vol. 10 (Nana, #10)