Start by marking “Not Forgotten (Angel: Season 1, #1)” as Want to Read:
Not Forgotten (Angel: Season 1, #1)

Not Forgotten (Angel: Season 1 #1)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  372 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Even if it takes an eternity, he will make amends...

BURNING BODIES

A crime wave has swept the Los Angeles area, which under normal circumstances would be par for the course. But nothing links these particular victims except the cause of deaththeir bodies were burned from the inside out. Obviously supernatural forces are at work.

While Angel investigates the murders, Cordel
Published April 1st 2000 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about Not Forgotten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Forgotten

Twilight by Stephenie MeyerHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingInterview with the Vampire by Anne RiceVampire Academy by Richelle MeadDead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Vampires and Werewolves and Witches...Oh My!
367th out of 1,217 books — 2,332 voters
Before I Fall by Lauren OliverClarity by Kim HarringtonShiver by Maggie StiefvaterDivergent by Veronica RothA Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Books On My To-Read List
91st out of 232 books — 25 voters

More lists with this book...

Kiri
Interesting so far only problem is that apparently no one informed the author (I'm figuring Ms. Holder) that "Angel/Angelus's" original name was Liam when he was human. Somewhat important thing to know when writing about the time when he was alive in a flashback.. certainly something an editor should have caught.

This was an odd story. I think the writer was trying for time shifts by using unusual segues. It didn't work. There are bits of the story that don't belong, they are nice fro showing th
Brittany
The first original story from the 'Angel' novelizations. Written by Nancy Holder (who did it's predecessor 'City Of'), this book is a nice read for those who want adventures between the episodes of the original show. Originally taking place in the first half of Angel series one, this places Angel, Cordelia, and Doyle on the hunt for a supernatural being that is targeting immigrants.

The story itself has a lot of promise, and it starts off really steady, but half way into the book it starts to sl
Nothing
That was so fucking anticlimactic. The story was interesting till the last 10 pages. Then it just fizzled out. And so many stories were started but left hanging. Just whispers of rumors of how they ended.
Lisa
Jun 30, 2013 Lisa rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2010
Angel Investigations gets involved in an ancient conspiracy to bring the god of death into the earthly plane. Doyle's still alive at this point, and I always felt his character shouldn't have been killed off eight episodes into the show, so that was a plus. And Cordelia's not crazy - also a development that I think contributed to the show's demise. The plot's nothing special, and since the books are technically not considered "canon," I guess I can't get mad about timeline inconsistencies, but t ...more
Jim C
A book based on the television show. One would assume that when a author writes about characters of a tv show that the author would have his or her facts straight. Not so in this book. I found a couple of different glaring mistakes. These mistakes were not tiny mistakes but mistakes that moved the plot along. For this reason, I could not give it a higher rating. Also, I believe more time of the story was spent on the villians than the characters that are the reason we are reading this book. My r ...more
Noah Z
Nov 13, 2007 Noah Z rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People who like supernatural stuff
The second book in the Angel series. Their are a cult of people who worship their god of death Latura. A girl who has a psychic connection to Angel needs his help.
Liz
A fill-in book. wanted something light, this borders on horror, more so than the show...and I sure like the show better than this book- too gruesome for me.
Xion
Jul 27, 2011 Xion added it
Good book crap load of typos. but a good book.
Cait
Cait marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Gitte
Gitte marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Charlotte Johnson
Charlotte Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Sabrina Wannet
Sabrina Wannet marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Jonas
Jonas added it
Jun 13, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Kelly Oppenlander
Kelly Oppenlander marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Dawn Evans
Dawn Evans marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Abby Rose
Abby Rose marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
  • Redemption (Angel: Season 1, #4)
  • Close to the Ground (Angel: Season 1, #2)
  • Avatar (Angel: Season 1, #7)
  • Shakedown (Angel: Season 1, #5)
  • Haunted (Angel: Season 2, #4)
  • Soul Trade (Angel: Season 1, #3)
  • Impressions (Angel: Season 3, #6)
  • The Summoned (Angel: Season 1, #9)
  • Vengeance  (Angel: Season 2, #3)
  • Dark Mirror (Angel: Season 4-5, #2)
  • Monster Island (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 6, #2; Angel: Season 3, #1)
  • Seven Crows (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #1; Angel: Season 4-5, #1)
  • Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #10)
  • The Xander Years, Vol. 1 (The Xander Years, #1)
Nancy Holder, New York Times Bestselling author of the WICKED Series, has just published CRUSADE - the first book in a new vampire series cowritten with Debbie Viguie. The last book her her Possession series is set to release in March 2011.

Nancy was born in Los Altos, California, and her family settled for a time in Walnut Creek. Her father, who taught at Stanford, joined the navy and the family t
More about Nancy Holder...

Angel: Season 1 (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Close to the Ground (Angel: Season 1, #2)
  • Soul Trade (Angel: Season 1, #3)
  • Redemption (Angel: Season 1, #4)
  • Shakedown (Angel: Season 1, #5)
  • Hollywood Noir (Angel: Season 1, #6)
  • Avatar (Angel: Season 1, #7)
  • Bruja (Angel: Season 1, #8)
  • The Summoned (Angel: Season 1, #9)
  • The Burning (Unseen Trilogy, #1)
  • Door to Alternity (Unseen Trilogy, #2)
Resurrection (Wicked, #5) Wicked 2: Legacy & Spellbound (Wicked, #3-4) Wicked: Witch & Curse (Wicked, #1-2) Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1) The Rose Bride: A Retelling of "The White Bride and the Black Bride" (Once Upon a Time Fairytales)