Start by marking “Kids on a Mission: Escape from Germany” as Want to Read:
Kids on a Mission: Escape from Germany

Kids on a Mission: Escape from Germany

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Published May 1st 2004 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about Kids on a Mission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kids on a Mission

Dallin
This book was int interesting and informative. Having the Gestapo on your trail would not be a comforting thing especially when you are on your mission while you are young very young I'm talking 9-11 years old. While reading this book I learned that you have to be courageous and go do things that you may not want to do.
Koverdiek
Another great series for young readers. 3rd to 4th grade level. This brother and sister have the opportunity to travel through time to other countries through a shed on the grounds of the MTC. They experience first hand the challenges that the saints faced in other times and other countries.
Lindy
This was a great little read to expose kids to WWII Germany. The book moves quickly, is captivating, and the message of the Gospel is expressed without being cheesy. Abbi has read and reread this book since Easter and enjoys it every time.
Emilyn
Okay so it's kind of cheesy at first. You're probably thinking, "Oh. One of these books again. great." keep reading. It gets better I promise. I really liked it and I almost cried...I think I actually did.

Don't miis the next in the series!!!!!
Jayda
It definitely taught me some stuff that I didn't know about the church's history. It was a joy to read and I recommend it to anyone who likes history and adventure.
Emily
this is one of the books that i really enjoyed a lot. it had action and some mission and it was kids my age in the story so i could interact with it.
Lauren
Great Book! now i know what it feels like to be a Mormon Missionary in that period of time!!!! YIKES!!
Kaileen
This is a fun book to read when you've read everything else in your house and you need a book.
Willow
Willow is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2015
Erin1
Erin1 marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2013
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2012
Margie
Margie marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2012
Jayver
Jayver marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Within the Dark Hills You Came For Me Forgotten Notes Cover of Darkness Deception