Start by marking “15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes: Instant Recipes for Dinners, Desserts, and More!” as Want to Read:
15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes: Instant Recipes for Dinners, Desserts, and More!

15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes: Instant Recipes for Dinners, Desserts, and More!

Studies show that low-carbohydrate dieting works to take weight off and improve cholesterol. As more and more people switch to the Atkins diet or variations of it, they will need recipes! 15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes offers over 200 recipes that can be made in 15 minutes or less.Capitalizing on the runaway success of 500 Low-Carb Recipes, this book offers all-new quick and e ...more
Published November 1st 2003 by Fair Winds Press (MA) (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about 15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes

Taven Moore
Apr 30, 2012 Taven Moore rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
I started cooking with this book. The ONLY complaint I have is lack of photos. There are so many gorgeous recipes, though, there's no way they could have taken enough pictures to suit me.

If you are just starting out cooking and you are looking for HEALTHY meals, start here, I beg you.

These are EASY, QUICK, and I know "low-carb" is becoming less fashionable these days, but because it's low carb, it's also low sugar and low flour and HIGH in veggies and fruits and proteins.

I learned how to make a
Kimberly Ann
I didn't finish this....so I'm not going to rate it. But it is one of the most terrible cookbooks I have come across. How it was rated here on Shelfari under: Subjects/Cooking/Food & Wine/Healthy is light-years beyond my comprehension.

It is printed on cheap newsprint using regular font, the pages yellowed. There are no photographs.....

DISGUSTING: Almost all the recipes call for Guar or Xanathan and several call for "Splenda"..... Better to use non-GMO corn starch or flour!
Mary Chambers
Mar 01, 2012 Mary Chambers rated it it was amazing
I've read several Low-carb cookbooks and Dana Carpender's is the best. I will be looking for her others.
Dana
Jan 08, 2013 Dana rated it liked it
Not too bad for a low carb cookbook; Ms. Carpender uses a few obscure ingredients which I don't usually do, but several recipes in here are nice, easy, and very tasty!
Carrie
Sep 10, 2014 Carrie rated it really liked it
15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes offers many quick, easy and tasty recipes that can easily be adapted for a gluten-free diet.
william koellner
william koellner rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2016
Faith Moore
Faith Moore rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2016
Shannon
Shannon rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2012
Diane
Diane rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2009
Dianne Rowland
Dianne Rowland rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2014
Alcinda Moore
Alcinda Moore rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2011
Barbara Skuplik
Barbara Skuplik rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2011
Annette
Annette rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2013
Briana Angelone
Briana Angelone rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2014
Peggy
Peggy rated it liked it
May 19, 2016
Ina
Ina rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2012
Brainy Boro
Brainy Boro rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2016
Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was ok
Dec 07, 2013
Kimberly Phillips
Kimberly Phillips rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2015
Cheryl Porter
Cheryl Porter rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2015
Catharine
Catharine rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2010
Janet
Janet rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2015
Carmen Andersson
Carmen Andersson rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Dianne
Dianne rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2007
Renee
Renee rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2009
Linda Polakoff
Linda Polakoff rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2011
Pat Benson
Pat Benson rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2014
Jon Barber
Jon Barber rated it it was ok
Jul 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: Lose Weight with 433 Foods You Crave!
  • Eat What You Love: More Than 300 Incredible Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories
  • I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!: Over 150 Ridiculously Easy Recipes for the Super Busy
  • The Volumetrics Eating Plan: Techniques and Recipes for Feeling Full on Fewer Calories
  • Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High-Protein Recipes to Enjoy in the Weeks, Months and Years After Surgery
  • A Man, a Can, a Plan: 50 Tasty Meals You Can Nuke in No Time
  • Six Weeks to OMG
  • The 5 Factor Diet
  • The G.I. Diet: The Easy, Healthy Way to Permanent Weight Loss
  • The South Beach Diet Good Fats/Good Carbs Guide: The Complete and Easy Reference for All Your Favorite Foods
  • The Fat Smash Diet: The Last Diet You'll Ever Need
  • The Zone: A Dietary Road Map to Lose Weight Permanently
  • George Stella's Livin' Low Carb: Family Recipes Stella Style
  • Hungry Girl to the Max!: The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook
  • BBQ USA: 425 Fiery Recipes from All Across America
  • Protein Power: The High-Protein/Low-Carbohydrate Way to Lose Weight, Feel Fit, and Boost Your Health--in Just Weeks!
  • The Frugal Gourmet Cooks American
  • ABS Diet for Women
91977
Dana Carpender started her writing career as a self-published author. In 1995, after years of creative low fat cooking featuring whole grains and other “healthy” carbohydrates, and despite five step aerobics classes per week, she found herself a size 20, and gaining! Worse, her blood pressure was rising, and she was left dragging by energy swings. Dropping carbs long before it was fashionable, Car ...more
More about Dana Carpender...