Start by marking “The Hollywood Sisters: Star Quality” as Want to Read:

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Fashionista. Comedian. Thief?
Brand-new school, brand-new me? Try again. Having a famous sister doesn’t make me special at my posh Beverly Hills academy. But I am getting a lot of attention. Photos are disappearing faster than MTV swag bags from my classmates’ lockers–and blaming the new girl is the reaction du jour. I can't bother my almost-boyfriend Jeremy with my problem
Published March 11th 2008 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about The Hollywood Sisters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hollywood Sisters

Diana
by Mary Wilcox
213 pgs.
Delacorte Books for Young Readers $7.99
ISBN 978-0-385-73527-8

Now that Jessica is in school, it's different from everything she's been experiencing outside of school. She has to make new friends and try to get along with everybody else. Her being the younger sister of someone famous doesn't make her a better student or person. Although this is, she's getting a lot of attention; maybe more attention than she thought she'd be getting.

Pictur
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Harmony for TeensReadToo.com

Jessica and Eva Ortiz are separated for the first time since moving to put Eva closer to the acting business.

While Eva is continuing with her acting, Jessica is forced to attend the posh school in the neighborhood, full of the children of rich people. Unfortunately, Jess doesn't exactly fit in, and her shy-girl exterior has surfaced once again.

But that's not all. Pictures are disappearing from everyone's lockers - and all fingers point to her.

STAR QUALI
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Michelle-ann Rodgers
Michelle-ann Rodgers marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Michelle-ann Rodgers
Michelle-ann Rodgers marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Chloe Lawrence
Chloe Lawrence marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013
Joana
Joana marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Shahara
Shahara marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2012
Alyssa
Alyssa added it
Oct 29, 2011
. marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2011
Khadija
Khadija marked it as to-read
May 26, 2010
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
May 05, 2010
Cassie Johnson
Cassie Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2009
Julie
Julie added it
Nov 14, 2008
Jackie
Jackie added it
Aug 18, 2008
Here are three clues to where author Mary Wilcox lives. Legally Blonde was filmed there. Sabrina the Teenage Witch was set there. Matt Damon was born there.
More about Mary Wilcox...
The Hollywood Sisters: Backstage Pass The Hollywood Sisters: On Location (The Hollywood Sisters) The Hollywood Sisters: Caught on Tape (The Hollywood Sisters) The Hollywood Sisters: Truth or Dare