Start by marking “Sisters Grimm Books 1, 2, and 3 Three-Pack (The Sisters Grimm, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Sisters Grimm Books 1, 2, and 3 Three-Pack (The Sisters Grimm, #1-3)

Sisters Grimm Books 1, 2, and 3 Three-Pack (The Sisters Grimm, #1-3)

A special three-book set exclusively available to Amazon.com customers: all three books in the bestselling Sisters Grimm series. Enjoy all three books in this much-talked-about series of mysteries set in a modern-day fairy-tale community.

The Sisters Grimm (Book One): The Fairy Tale Detectives introduces us to two orphaned sisters, Sabrina and Daphne, who are sent to live w
Hardcover
Published October 1st 2006 by Harry N. Abrams, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Sisters Grimm Books 1, 2, and 3 Three-Pack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sisters Grimm Books 1, 2, and 3 Three-Pack

Cordelia Albertson
This is a great book for those who love quirky fantasy reinventions with plot twists you would never--NEVER expect. Buckley is creative with his use of both the subtle and the obvious. A colorfully painted with some humor meant for younger audiences, this is a great middle-school series that just keeps going and going.
Barbara
May 03, 2012 Barbara rated it it was ok
The Grimm sisters are descendants of the Grimm brothers. They end up in the town of Ferryport landing where most of the inhabitants are the actual characters from fairytales.

It is fun to see how different characters are woven into the story. It is written for younger children. One of the characters is a disgusting boy and he enjoys body humor and such jokes. It is nothing terrible, but some readers may find it distracting and gross.

The end of book 2 is a complete cliffhanger, so make sure you ha
Celia G.
Jan 26, 2016 Celia G. rated it it was amazing
These books were so good! My mind was filled with wondrous pictures from all of the descriptive writing.
Audrey
Jan 06, 2015 Audrey rated it it was amazing
I just began reading this series of books titled the Sisters Grimm. IT is the back story, or the imagined back stories of our favorite fairy tales. we get to know a little bit more about what really happened to the wolf in Little Red Riding hood and the three little pigs etc. Two sisters are master sleuths at figuring out the mysteries in a town called Fairyport. It is as if you are reading about Nancy Drew's adventures with Fairy tale characters.
Mckaelle
Sep 30, 2010 Mckaelle rated it it was amazing
These books where great. With good description, and a way to capture your attention, they are really good. The auther created an intreging way to tell you about the Brothers Grimm's ancesters. The books are adventurous, mysterious, and suspenceful. At first it seemed like a stupid book series, and at first I wanted to put it down, but after the first book, I justcoldn't stop reading them. I would so recomend them to any living being. So, read them!
Stephanie
Jan 27, 2011 Stephanie rated it it was ok
I decided to read whatever books my daughter was reading, and she wasn't going to let me off the hook with this series. So, yeah, I read the first three books and decided that was plenty. This series is just fine, the writing is fine, the story is fine. I do like the idea behind this series--fairy tale. It just comes across as a pale, pale imitation of the Fablehaven books, which rock. I'd recommend this book to anyone under the age of 12.
Ava Echard
May 31, 2012 Ava Echard rated it it was amazing
A memorable series of books, so I enjoyed the entire series. The books are directed forwards young readers and I started them in first grade. I read a book and then waited eagerly for the next one came out. And when I got the newest one I felt like flying. This review is for the entire series. It is breath-taking, suspensful, and even funny at times. This is a great read
Julia
Jan 18, 2009 Julia rated it it was amazing
I'm currently reading this books and they are really good! I love reading them because they are funny, have great adventures and mysteries twined into the stories, but they are terrible to read if you want a book that will make you fall asleep (You cant put them down) :)
Randalynn
Aug 12, 2008 Randalynn rated it liked it
These were a great fun read. I blazed through them in a couple days and can't wait to finally get the next three books once they come in at the library. I found the idea very clever and the characters pretty interesting. Good juvie book.
Missmoop
Jul 12, 2011 Missmoop rated it it was amazing
This series (from 1-10) is amazingly haunting it has a very disturbing feel to it but sucks you in !!!!! I love this series very much!!!!!!
Michelle Rich
Feb 25, 2013 Michelle Rich rated it it was amazing
Both of my girls loved these books. Great starter chapter books for 1-3rd graders. Enjoyable for me to read to my kindergarten aged girl as well!
Maria
Dec 06, 2011 Maria rated it really liked it
I usually don't like fairy tales, but these books perfectly combine real life with fantasy! I really enjoyed them.
Brenda
Nov 22, 2009 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Great Books... this series. Good fun that references our favorite fairy tales. Series just keeps getting better.
Amy Hansen
Aug 23, 2010 Amy Hansen rated it it was amazing
cool idea that was well carried out well. I had to stay awake to read each whole book in a sitting.
Hannah
Sep 18, 2009 Hannah rated it it was ok
I havn't read all of these but these books are really good! It's fairytale like!
Amber
Jul 09, 2009 Amber rated it liked it
i have numbers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 read them all and love them cant wait for more:)
Catherine
May 26, 2010 Catherine rated it liked it
just okay, but I think a middle school student would enjoy it.
Anna
Mar 21, 2011 Anna rated it it was amazing
Awesome, awesomer, and awesomest! I LOVE THE SISTERS GRIMM!
Lokien
Jan 28, 2011 Lokien rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend! what a new twist on old tails!
Kate Riolo
Aug 29, 2015 Kate Riolo rated it liked it
I've read up to book 5 and they are amazing!
Emily
Jan 04, 2013 Emily rated it really liked it
These are too cute! Great for young readers.
Pamela
Apr 04, 2012 Pamela rated it really liked it
Fun reads for mindless entertainment
Hailey
Aug 11, 2010 Hailey rated it really liked it
I read these books in middle school :)
Sydney Campanella
Nov 07, 2013 Sydney Campanella rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series.
Debbie Schotanus
Feb 17, 2013 Debbie Schotanus rated it really liked it
We loved this whole series.
Ebony
it was awesome
Luckstar
Sep 11, 2012 Luckstar rated it it was amazing
good
  • The Cinderella Theorem (The Lily Sparrow Chronicles)
  • Peter and the Starcatchers: Peter and the Starcatchers/Peter and the Shadow Thieves/Peter and the Secret of Rundoon
  • The Books of Bayern Box Set, Books 1-3
  • Guardians of Ga'hoole Boxed Set (Guardians of Ga'hoole, #1-4)
  • The Gloom Looms: A Box of Unfortunate Events, Books 10-12 (The Slippery Slope; The Grim Grotto; The Penultimate Peril)
  • Cat-O'nine Tails (Cat Royal, #4)
  • Serpent Tide (Wesley Mackey, #1)
  • The Greek News
  • Dogs
  • The Last Generation: Prose and Poetry
  • I'll Ask You Three Times, Are You OK?: Tales of Driving and Being Driven
  • Star Wars: What Is A Wookiee? (DK Readers)
  • When I Was a Loser: True Stories of (Barely) Surviving High School
  • The Guardians of the Hidden Scepter
  • Soccer Chick Rules
  • Tribes: A New Way of Learning and Being Together
  • That Takes Ovaries!  Bold Females and Their Brazen Acts
  • The Dark of the Woods
New York Times bestselling author Michael Buckley was born in Akron, Ohio. He tried his hand as a stand-up comic and lead singer for a punk rock back before attending Ohio University. After graduating with honors he moved to New York City to be an intern on the Late Show with David Letterman which led to stints developing programming for Discovery Networks, MTV, MTV Animation and Klasky Csupo (pro ...more
More about Michael Buckley...

“Old lady, if I die I'd like you to do one small thing for me. I want you to build a one-hundred-acre museum dedicated to my memory. Bronze my clothing and possessions. Have at least three hundred marble statues erected of me in my most dashing poses. One of these statues should stand one hundred feet tall and greet ships as they float down the Hudson River. One of the fourteen wings of the museum should have an amusement park with the world's fastest roller coaster inside. None of these rides should be equipped with safety devices. You can license some of the space to fast-food restaurants and ice-cream parlors but nothing should be healthy or nutritious. The gift shop should sell stuffed Puck dolls packed with broken glass and asbestos. There's a more detailed list in my room." Puck saidduble” 21 likes