Start by marking “Cracking the PRAXIS” as Want to Read:
Cracking the PRAXIS

Cracking the PRAXIS

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Praxis is a series of tests that prospective teachers must take to receive certification in most states. This newly revised and updated guide gives future teachers the preparation they'll need to succeed on the Praxis. It includes:

·Two full-length practice exams for each of the Pre-Professional Skills Tests (PPST)–in Reading, Writing, and Math
·24 practice PPST drill qu
Published June 21st 2005 by Princeton Review (first published October 8th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Cracking the PRAXIS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cracking the PRAXIS

Elizabeth
I only used this for the sections on educational philosophy and teaching methods. I found it to be much more useful than other Praxis study books because of the level of detail and explanation given to concepts. In other books, the concepts are named and then abandoned. Here, a basic familiarity is introduced.
Bonnie Karoliszyn
I'm only "reading" this book so I can pass the damn math section for school. Ick.
Brandy
Aug 22, 2007 Brandy added it
I passed. Be gone foul book and take your y=mx+b with you
Dorie O'neill
Dorie O'neill is currently reading it
Aug 03, 2014
Nyoka Adams
Nyoka Adams marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Katty Montalvo alonso
Katty Montalvo alonso marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
Cracking the GRE, 2007 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) Word Smart: How to Build an Educated Vocabulary Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition Cracking the GRE Literature in English Subject Test MCAT Biology Review