Start by marking “Personal Declension and Revival of Religion in the Soul” as Want to Read:
Personal Declension and Revival of Religion in the Soul

Personal Declension and Revival of Religion in the Soul

4.52 of 5 stars 4.52  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Practical, biblical counsel for those who have lost their decisive commitment to the Lord.
Published December 1st 2001 by Wipf & Stock Publishers (first published 1841)

Be the first to ask a question about Personal Declension and Revival of Religion in the Soul

Olamide OPEYEMI
I remember reading this book with a great measure of trembling in my spirit. Could not just drop it. The wordings are clearly spirit-given and it pierces straight to the heart of the reader. I look forward to several other reading of this work. I believe it has the blessing of heaven to bend men's heart.
Roger
Despite the 19th century language this book is full of vocal truths and convicting passage. I read a chapter a week before church for several weeks and was always challenged in my preaching.
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Keith
Keith marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
William Hill
William Hill marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Ken Pierpont
Ken Pierpont is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2014
Jason
Jason added it
Nov 10, 2013
Gilbert Dawson
Gilbert Dawson marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Tonny
Tonny marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Franklin
Franklin marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Morning Thoughts No Condemnation in Christ Jesus Consider Jesus Help Heavenward: Guidance and Strength for the Christian's Life-Journey The Fullness of Christ: Unfolded in the History of Joseph