Hot Sex: How to Do It

Hot Sex: How to Do It

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  18 reviews
The ultimate bedside companion--packed with erotic yet practical tips for men and women

Practical, down-to-earth, explicit and fun, Hot Sex is the must-have sex and relationships book for every man and woman.

It's perfect bedtime reading for two, an easy-to-follow handbook that cuts straight to the nitty-gritty to deliver candid advice with a healthy dose of humor. Packed wi...more
Published May 4th 1999 by Bantam (first published February 4th 1999)

Amanda Seats
This is a good book if you need some pointers in the bedroom, as well as if you have sexual related questions that you're too embarrassed to ask your peers or a doctor about.

With discussions ranging from masturbation, fetishes, STDs, homosexual issues, and sexual abuse, this book has a little bit of everything.

A good introduction into many sexual related issues.
Paisley
Still reading
Danina
Part how-to guide, part self-help guide. It will definitely give you a pick-me-up when you're feeling like you dont have "it" anymore.
HeavyReader
I think it's really awesome that masturbation is the topic of this book's first chapter. Really, how can anyone be a good lover if they don't know anything about masturbation?

I also like that the book is written in accessible, easy to understand, down-to-earth language. The author comes across as a savvy and fun big sister or older cousin ready to demystify sex.

I also really like the words from real people scattered throughout the book. These snippets allow many voices to be heard.

This book is l...more
I got this book WAAY back when I was still figuring out how the birds and the bees did their business. I remember sitting in my room reading it out loud with my boyfiend. Haha. Practical but really not exciting for the non-virgin.
Sherry
As a sex educator I found this book fantastic! I recommend grabbing a highlighter and giving your partner a different color and both highlighting what interests each of you. Great for conversation and to add some new spark to the relationship
Mooorthy4ku
Jan 06, 2014 Mooorthy4ku marked it as to-read
it is the jok
Wise Fool
Easy reading & fun!
It may contain basic information & logical things, but with her humour & afew golden nuggets of information, it is worth leaving around & picking up for a light read.
Sue
The first third of the book deals with technique. The middle section discusses STIs. The final third deals with relationships, which I found to be the most interesting.
Julie Leggett
eh, i got this book for free...i don't remember where. it was more like boring sex; i couldn't even reach the climax. needless to say, i didn't finish the book.
David Chittenden
This book is full of good, practical advice which is easy to read. I regularly assign it to my sex therapy clients.
Kathleen
My friends and I read this in high school. And no, I don't think it's a coincidence that her last name is "Cox"
sam kim
i won this book at a white elephant type christmas party. i must say, it makes excellent bathroom reading.
Ian
This books teach me the things about sex that i need to know.
Jaime Boswell
Hot Sex: How to Do It.

Simple: Just do it.
Angela
Haha...look what I found.
Romina
Lo leí para un taller de sexualidad que hice en el postgrado, pero no es un libro de texto, sino un manual de sexualidad en un lenguaje ameno y divertido, MUY GRAFICO Y SIMPLE. Ojalá lo hubiera tenido a mano cuando era adolescente, pero siempre viene bien. Se los recomiendo.
Ariana
Ariana marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Mckensey
Mckensey marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Pradeep
Pradeep marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Julian Patton
Julian Patton marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
amy 1 2 Mar 06, 2012 06:00PM
Tracey Cox (born 1961, Exeter, Devon, England) is a non fiction author who specializes in books on dating, sex and relationships. She is the author of many best selling titles.
More about Tracey Cox...
Superflirt Supersex Superhotsex Kama Sutra Hot Relationships: How to Know What You Want, Get What You Want, and Keep it Red Hot!