Start by marking “InuYasha, Volume 7” as Want to Read:
InuYasha, Volume 7

InuYasha, Volume 7 (InuYasha #7)

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,989 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Inu-Yasha's half-brother, the demon Sessho-Maru, has returned with vengeance on his mind and new, stronger powers. Will Inu-Yasha be able to defeat his stronger sibling again? It doesn't help that the demon Naraku is on a rampage.
188 pages
Published November 1st 2003 by Tandem Library (first published September 18th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, Volume 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha, Volume 7

Joti
Apr 12, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kaotic
Jun 30, 2015 Kaotic rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: online
This one was a pretty good read.

A fight between Inuyasha's group and Sesshomaru where Sesshomaru was able to wield Inu's sword due to a replacement human arm given to him by Naraku. Whom we finally get to look at. I've said it before and I'll say it a million more times - I love Sesshomaru and all his hatred. He's always so calm in situations (unless Rin is involved, but we haven't meet her yet, so shhh).

After the fight most all of the group are pretty badly injured and being the loving man he
Ash
Sep 18, 2015 Ash rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Aug 20, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brother meets brother again, only his time Sesshomaru has a new are from Naraku. Things get ugly.

InuYasha casts Kagome back into the future, blocking her path to the past so she cannot return.

InuYasha is not healing, and the danger is building all around him and those who are trying to protect him. Kagome still not return to the past and settles for going on a date with Hojo.

Renee
Oct 21, 2010 Renee is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
If you read the first book you would understand the concept; there are two brothers and one is a full demon and the other one is a half demon.The oldest brother's name is sesshomaru and the youngest son is Inuyasha Their father died protecting the youngest son on the day he was born.The father's name was The Great Dog General.When he died, he left his sons the famous swords that all demons new about,Tesaiuga and Tensaiuga.The youngest son is now grown up and he falls upon a village which there i ...more
Lauren
Feb 09, 2015 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Desi Ariyanis
Oct 11, 2014 Desi Ariyanis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
perv priest is funny XD
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!
Christina
Oct 31, 2013 Christina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Inuyasha's half-brother, Sesshomaru, is back for revenge against Inuyasha for taking his arm. After the long and grueling battle, both Inuyasha and Miroku are fatally injured. Seeing as how he will be unable to protect Kagome forever, Inuyasha decides to send Kagome back home without the Shikon Jewel so that she has no way to return. But at this point, it's already impossible for these two to stop thinking of each other night and day.
Cat
Nov 17, 2012 Cat rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
So things got better, way better. Sango is awesome, the group feels more like a group, lots of cool new information and even Kagome's improved a little. Sometimes I have to squint a little to get through all the kawaii sparkle eye flutter, but I'm getting better at it.

Everything is picking up. Me be pleezed. Me want moar.
Ubalstecha
Inu Yasha's brother has returned, but he is somehow Naraku's pawn. Inu Yasha must defeat Sessho-maru in order to save him, as well as Kagome. Then we find out the secret origin of Naraku. In doing so, we learn that the villain is far more closely tied to Inu Yasha and Kikyo than anyone had originally imagined.
Rene
Mar 24, 2009 Rene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is very intresting it catches the fighting between the normal siblings and just add the slight stronger hatred add to it. I like how in this book the ombind two different worlds in yet you can still catch the love and drama in between the charatcers
Caroline
Another volume of entertaining fantasy action, once again pitting Inu Yasha against his full-demon brother's plotting, although this time it appears the confrontation is manipulated by an outside force. As always with Takahashi, the art is spot-on.
Steph
Jul 25, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I love InuYasha. It has everything a good book (or manga, in this case) should have. Action, adventure, romance, humor. Rumiko Takahasi draws her mangas extremley well, and that makes it even better in my opinion.
Vitor Frazão
Jul 14, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Os volumes com lutas entre Inuyasha e Seshoumaru são sempre bons.
Os capítulos que envolvem cenários com muitas personagens permitem ver a evolução da técnica de Takahashi desde "Ranma 1/2".
Kerry
While I was reading the part with the venomous wasps there was this giant black wasp flying around our apartment. It kind of added to ambiance of it all.
Fumphwoog, Lady of all Sorrows
Pretty good, some random weird stuff in it... but I like all of the different types of demons in it. :)
Ernest
Aug 09, 2011 Ernest rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is another solid continuation of the series, with good artwork of the demons.
Kara
Mar 29, 2011 Kara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
ITS SESHORMARRRUUU :DDD O MY GOSH HE IZ SO SEXY COMPARED TO INUYASHAAA!! !:)))))))))
Kimiko
Nov 25, 2012 Kimiko rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In comes Sesshomaru--and Jaken
Brittany
I like it, it was alright.
Erika McReynolds
I liked this one a LOT!
Jimmy
Jan 26, 2010 Jimmy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it is action
Sierra Brown
Sierra Brown rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2016
Captain Swissicorn
Captain Swissicorn marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Emilie
Emilie added it
Apr 26, 2016
  • Red River, Vol. 4 (Red River, #4)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 5 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #11)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 28  (Rurouni Kenshin, #28)
  • From Far Away, Vol. 04
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 13: Goddess
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)
  • InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha, #11)