Start by marking “One More Sunrise (Frontier Doctor Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
One More Sunrise (Frontier Doctor Trilogy #1)

One More Sunrise (Frontier Doctor Trilogy #1)

Countless perils menaced the early settlers of the Wild West - and not the least of them was the lack of medical care. Dr. Dane Logan, a former street waif who has been adopted by a doctor's family in Cheyenne, puts his lifelong dream to work filling this need. His renown as a surgeon spreads throughout the frontier, even while his love grows for the beautiful Tharyn, an o ...more
Published January 8th 2004 by Multnomah

To ask other readers questions about One More Sunrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One More Sunrise

Cricket
May 18, 2016 Cricket rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great first book of a new trilogy

I was not acquainted with this author before starting this trilogy. It was full of enough suspense without being called a mystery. It has a good storyline with twists and turns to keep you reading long after dark. The characters are so well defined that you can see them well in the story. The countryside is described so that you are right there in that buggy on that bumpy road. The Tag Moran gang kidnaps the heroine but can she be saved to marry her true love fro
Barbara
This is a heartwarming story about two of the orphans from the Orphan Train trilogy, written by the same author, and how their hopes and dreams turned out.Probably closer to 3.5 stars, I enjoyed the book, but the authors writing style seemed a little bit dry to me in some sections, and the plot seemed a little bit uneven. It started very slowly, and then eventually there were some very fast moving parts that were exciting to read. The writing in those parts was very good; I wish more of the nove ...more
Denise Bucklew
Jul 12, 2016 Denise Bucklew rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this novel!!! It's good to read of people believing & being saved!!! I wish they could know the full truth-repent your sins, baptism in Jesus name & receiving gift of the Holy Ghost!!! Looking forward to the next book!!!
Allan67
Another book that I read to Diana. We can't do much anymore after her stroke, so I read to her to spend time together. Diana has always loved to have someone to read to her - and I like to do just that.
Joshua
May 05, 2014 Joshua rated it liked it
Though somewhat predictable and not quite as good as the Orphan Train Trilogy, the story still kept my interest with the memorable characters that the Lacy's created.
Melissa
Apr 18, 2014 Melissa rated it did not like it
I do not recommend this book at all
Janine
Jan 19, 2015 Janine rated it did not like it
Sadly the only good thing about the book was the scene when Dane and Tharyn reunited. Other than that this book was too sanitized as if written for a 7 year old. I just couldn't keep reading it.
Cherrie
Sep 24, 2012 Cherrie rated it it was ok
eh....read it...lol that's about all I can say about it. It wasn't that good or anything it was just ok...
Sheila
Aug 26, 2010 Sheila rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The orphan boy who grew up & followed his dream to become a Doctor/Surgeon
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Kelly McNamara
Kelly McNamara marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Ruth Rambissoon
Ruth Rambissoon rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2016
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Brenda Benton
Brenda Benton rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
judith Hopkinson
judith Hopkinson rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2016
Paula Reyna-Maynez
Paula Reyna-Maynez marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Allison Girres
Allison Girres marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Teresa
Teresa added it
Apr 13, 2016
Lillian Bittle
Lillian Bittle marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Vikki
Vikki marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Minta Roper
Minta Roper rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Cathy
Cathy added it
Jan 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Al Lacy has written more than ninety novels, including the Angel of Mercy, Battles of Destiny, and Journeys of the Stranger series. He and his wife, JoAnna Lacy, are coauthors of the Mail Order Bride, Hannah of Fort Bridger, and Shadow of Liberty series. The Lacys make their home in the Colorado Rockies.
More about Al Lacy...

Frontier Doctor Trilogy (3 books)
  • Beloved Physician (Frontier Doctor Trilogy, #2)
  • The Heart Remembers (Frontier Doctor Trilogy #3)