Taste of Passion

Taste of Passion (Madaris Family & Friends #15)

4.52 of 5 stars 4.52  ·  rating details  ·  417 ratings  ·  16 reviews
SOME LONGINGS Attorney Mackenzie "Mac" Standfield swore off love when her heart was shattered into a million pieces. But there’s one man who has managed to tempt her beyond reason—rodeo star Luke Madaris. Although five years have passed, Mac discovers when she runs into Luke again that the sexual tension is just as charged as ever… BURN MOREWhen Luke gets injured in a rode...more
Published June 2nd 2009 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published March 31st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Taste of Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taste of Passion

Angela
Actually went to a all black rodeo to see the guy who represents Luke Madaris. It was a big letdown in the looks department but a good show.
Susan
Another Madaris Family Hit!!!! I read it in hours!!! Get this book!!!.
D.lee
I love all of the books in the Madaris series and this one definitely does not disappoint. The chemistry between Luke and Mac(Mackenzie) is sizzling. Its always nice to visit the Madaris family. Its true that when a Madaris man falls in love they not only fall hard, but forever.
Rodeo star Luke Madaris has one focus and that is to win back his Rodeo title. He doesn't want to get involve in a relationship, because nothing is more important to him than his rodeo career. When he is injured and ends...more
Tanya Mayes
Yes Luke is my favorite cowboy. If all the cowboys are like him then I will definitely be reading those stories. Through all the pain Luke managed to seduce and conquer "Mac". I loved his protective spirit. The storyline was suspenseful all the way to the end of the book. I love the backdrop of the rodeo and the ranch setting. Good Job to the author. Luke and Mac made a beautiful couple they been fighting there attraction for 5 years and all it took was Luke getting hurt and he moves in "Literal...more
Lavonda Talbert
It is another thumbs up for the Madaris family saga. Luke Madaris the rodeo cowboy only wanted to beat the record of his uncle, getting married near the age of 50. What everybody knew in the family including Luke was his underlining passion for Mackenzie "Mac" Standfield. At the auction he took his first look, fell hard for the Cherokee beauty and accomplished lawyer. One rodeo accident brings Luke into the home and arms of Mac and the romance is on from the word go.
Stilwaterz
True Brenda Jackson style!!! Why are the Madaris men so difficult? Does the old saying "worth the wait" apply to them? Good love story between Luke and Mac. They were introduced in Surrender and have been eyeing each other ever sense. Now finally, Luke figures out a way to enter Mac's life by playing upon her sympathy to nurse him back to health after a rodeo injury. However, love them and leave them Luke didn't bargin on the good care he would recieve.
Carla
I have said many times that when Brenda Jackson writes a book for the Madaris series she puts in her best work. I thought this book would be predictable but it wasn't predictable at all. What I thought would be the ending was far from it.
Of all of her many different series this one is my favorite. I can not wait for the next book in the series and if she stays true to the hints in the book it will be Sheik Rashaad and then Blade Madaris.
Antoinette the Book Junkie
Visiting more of the Madaris family and even several of their friends from various books brings this one to ta climatic high. Mac get more than she bargain for when she runs into Luke again. Things become very intense and very satisfying.

This is most certainly a read the will read again and again. Jackson make the Madaris Family & Friends a series to come back to over and over again.
Chelsea
Mac and Luke definitely stirred up their own passion. Along with being dedicated to their respective careers they were able to balance love, and accomplishing their goals. Mama Laverne called it so it was only a matter of time before their relationship came into fruition! Great story, Brenda's stories only leave me wanting more. Next, Blade and Sam! This should be interesting!
Karen
I am a true fan of the Madaris series, and I loved the way that both Luke and Mackenzie had to come to grips that they were destined to be together since the first night they met at the "Brother's Auction" held at Nettie's restaurant. They both fought the attraction, but found that their passion for one another was not to be ignored. Awesome read!
Dorel
I didn't like this 15th book's story line it was boring. I liked the hot & steamy scenes. I liked how Tori helped Mac. I like how the Madarises stick together. I liked all the updates on all the other Madarises. I hope book 16 is better than this one.
Shawnette
What can I say...if you're a fan of Mrs. Jackson's work...and if you LOVE the Madaris men...then you'll ENJOY being witness to another Madaris love connection...the passion between Luke and Mac is definitely SIZZLING...LOL
Sheila Jackson
The Madaris family saga can't get any better. I love Luke and Mackensie. You can rest assure that there will always be drama when it comes to the Madaris family. I can't wait to see who falls in love next.
Bridget
Luke and Mac were a passionate couple. I enjoyed their chemistry and how they sort of fell for each other without trying to. Well told story with a little mystery to it.
Tuere
i am all for a sexy book with a smart protagonist and a twisty plot. so i loved this book. couldn't put it down.
Jacqueline Henderson
I like the early stuff, perfet fit, perfit timing, what a woman wants, etc. the series books are a bit much.
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Marjerie
Marjerie marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Mahalia Bernard
Mahalia Bernard marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Romelyn
Romelyn marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Yorlunda
Yorlunda marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
  • One Night With You
  • Stranger In My Arms
  • King's Passion
  • A Legal Affair

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)