Start by marking “Memorias de Medianoche = Memories of Midnight” as Want to Read:
Memorias de Medianoche = Memories of Midnight

Memorias de Medianoche = Memories of Midnight

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  11,366 ratings  ·  241 reviews
The heroine of The Other Side of Midnight fights against a terrifying destiny involving a vengeful tycoon.
Audio Cassette, Abridged, 0 pages
Published January 1st 1992 by Audio Literature (first published 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Memorias de Medianoche = Memories of Midnight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Memorias de Medianoche = Memories of Midnight

Anushka
What a painful read this has been!
Everything from the plot to the writing was utterly banal. This book didn't manage to quirk my interest at any point. The whole thing to me seemed blatantly stupid, to be honest.
Characters, along with being hackneyed were also completely unrealistic. Especially, Constantin Dimires who was most ludicrous of all.
I've read 2 Sidney Sheldon books before this and one thing that I've found to be consistent in his novels is the dreadful writing. The language, as alway
Jeremy Bates
Memories of Midnight (1990) is a sequel to The Other Side of Midnight (1973), what many people consider to be one of his best novels. Memories, however, holds its own mixing revenge, greed, justice, and romance.

I think it's a sign of a good book if, after some ten odd years, you can read it again and remember nearly all of the characters. That's what this one was like for me.

Demiris, the vengeful Greek billionaire; Chotas, the brilliant lawyer; and Catherine, the amnesic who just wants to fall i
Hind
يمكنني ان اقول عنها ممتعة رغم انها ليست بروعة كتابات سيدني
Benjamin Thomas
This is the sequel to The Other Side of Midnight and a worthy sequel all round. While the first was published in 1973, it wasn't until 1990 that this sequel was published. And since the first could have easily stood alone, I feel sure the author bowed to reader and publisher demand to provide a follow-up. Often that scenario ends in disaster for the second book but that's not the case here.

This is basically a book of double-crossing. I mean everybody double and triple crosses everybody else in t
Heena P.
Memories is a brilliant novel that keeps the juices of one’s mind flowing. It’s an ultimate page-turner. I love Sidney Sheldon’s books but this one is one of his best books. No matter how old the books are, or infact how many times you read them, they really keep you engaged!

This book is the sequel to The Other Side Of Midnight and rotates about Catherine (Larry Douglas’s wife). At the end of the first book she lost her memory and in this book, around a year later, she starts to regain it bit by
Heena P.
Azzahro Wijaya
Saya salut sama Sidney Sheldon. Saya salut sama Constantin Demiris. Setiap kali membaca novel karya Sidney Sheldon, saya selalu "ditipu" dengan berbagai cara. di Novel ini Demiris yang tengah dipermainkan oleh rivalnya yang berusaha menjatuhkannya, bersikap seolah-olah ia akan kalah. Namun pada akhirnya ia berhasil memenangkan pertandingan sengit kepada rival-rivalnya.

Noel Page yang berhasil dibunuhnya seakan-akan bangkit dari kubur untuk membalas dendam kepada Constantin Demiris, namun Costa t
Ms.tiptress
Catherine is back and still crying like a baby and dying to fall in love! UGH! Hate that part of the story..

Besides that... This one was entertaining but not as good as the other one.

Demiris is back and ready to hunt down and kill everyone that pisses him off.. This time trying to cover his tracks.

Melina.. she kept me reading it. She was so determined and I like determination. I wanted to find out what she was going to do about her husband, after everything he put her through! and what she did
Sherry
Tip for anybody wanting to read this book... YOU HAVE TO READ PART ONE FIRST!!! PART ONE IS OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT. YOU NEED TO READ THAT BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS. both of them are GREAT!
people dont like this book because they have not read other side of midnight. both books are outstanding and are a must read for any mystery lover. I was thoroughly gripped by this book.
However... i will give this book a lower rating only because throughout the book Catherine is getting serious with guys she does
Deep Shikha
it’s just me or what…That Demiris character from first book of @the otherside of the midnight'; is completely metamorphosed from being a powerful intelligent strategy billionaire to criminal and altogether evil… In this sequel?? urgh..and Madam Catherine alexander as usual cry baby...not sure if m liking this sequel...the first book was way better.
Kimberly Hicks
Mar 09, 2013 Kimberly Hicks rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Kimberly by: Goodreads
Shelves: read-on-kindle
Well, for many years I often wondered what Memories of Midnight would be about, and after having read it, I'm happy to say, it was the perfect ending to an outstanding story.

This novel focused on Catherine Alexander, the character we first met in The Other Side of Midnight. And you will learn more about the great Constantin Demiris. In fact, had it not been for dear old Costa, we wouldn't have had much of a novel.

I felt Sidney did a great job summing up the characters I grew to love in the first
Darlene Quinn
Loved this book. Sheldon's ability to make the characters pop of the page is strong. He was one of my favorite authors and will continue to be missed by many avid readers. However, he made an error in the ending trial outcome, even by his own interpretation of Greek law.
Zézinha Rosado
Por norma não costumo ler livros cuja história já tenha tido início num volume anterior, como é o caso deste, mas esta é daquelas obras que estão tão bem escritas que se torna desnecessário ler o livro anterior, pois o autor facilmente consegue colocar-nos a par dos acontecimentos anteriores.
Há bastante tempo que não lia um livro tão intrigante e carregado de suspense, ao ponto de quase nos fazer roer as unhas e ansiar pelo próximo capítulo.
Uma escrita com um bom desenvolvimento, as personagens
sanjana
Read this book without realising that it was a sequel. This can be read as a stand alone book too.( Though i did wonder about the character of Larry; will now have to read the other side of midnight to discover that).
Having said that, this book doesnot live up to the reputation of the author. While it starts off interestingly with a girl with a mysterious past, the method by which she remembers her past is not particularly interesting. (she wakes up and then happens to remember a part of her li
Christa
It was ok. some of the characters were so stereotypical it made you cringe. This can be read in short chunks of time, which is nice if you only have a few minutes at a time to read. I don't know if I would bother to read another of his books, unless I was really bored. I recommend it to any one that wants to kill time and not have to think too hard.
Princess de
Destroyed the glamour of the first book - The Other Side of Midnight- i felt like its not the same writer !! or maybe when he wrote it he was drunk . i wish i didn't know that there is a sequel.I really regret reading it! the previous book was my favorite and this book was disappointment I was expecting something Completely different.
Hodan A
while this book is a sequel to the Other Side of midnight. It failed to be as exciting as the first. I cant put my finger on what is wrong with this story is it that all the characters seem to be not themselves, or is it that was only a wrapping up of the previous. Not my favorite!
ManDewi
Namanya juga Sidney Sheldon. Gaya berceritanya ngalir banget alias page turner. Suka sama konfliknya yang sebenarnya sederhana tapi jadi rumit karena target yg mau dibunuh ternyata nggak mati. :))

Plus. Karena settingnya kebanyakan di Athena. Tokoh-tokohnya juga tinggal di Athena, dunia jadi serasa sempit. Si anu ketemu si itu, si itu cerita sama si ono yang ternyata temennya si ana. Rada geleng-geleng kepala juga, sih jadinya.

Ada beberapa cerita yang agak melebar, misalnya si kurator dan Leon s
Asma
روايه جدا رائعه تدور احداثها في اليونان مليئه بالتشويق والحب والانتقام
وهيا تعتبر الجزء الثاني لروايه
the other side of mednight
الجانب الاخر لمنتصف الليل
Lucas
wow.... i never imagined such a perfect ending. it was great i mean words cant describe it.
Parva 'chhanu'
Very disappointing that book was!

A typical Sidney Sheldon book about love, revenge and jealousy but I hate to say this book didn't live up to my expectation and author's reputation. More than anything, I definitely didn’t like the ending at all.

It starts off interestingly with a girl who has a mysterious past. I thought Sidney did it again. The interesting thing about this book is, you have to read it till the end to know how bad it is. I was completely glued to this book just to be disappointe
Mohamed
ذكريات منتصف الليل
Sherry Lynne
My least favorite protagonist, Catherine Alexander, was back! And still WITHOUT a vengeance! She remained as confused, as befuddled, as weak as ever!

Please enlighten me how someone who was supposed to be an avid reader and intelligent wouldn't suspect when her husband and his mistress were executed for "attempting" to murder her. This kind of mental inadequacy only runs among the less intellectual people. This book was not one of Sidney Sheldon's best as he always epitomized the most cunning and
Sheetal Dash
Avid fans of Sidney Sheldon will probably enjoy this book. It is indeed as is noted in the editorial reviews a rough-hewn and crudely carved sequel of "The Other Side of Midnight." Sheldon does not deviate from the routine trashy forumla replete with cliche bedroom scenes and a plethora of ruthless characters.

Set in the late 1940s right after WWII, Catherine, wife of pilot Larry whom readers first encountered in "The Other Side of Midnight" regains her memory. She remembers how cruel Larry was t
Gebanuzo
Este libro esta promocionado como "la gran secuela esperada", cuando ha sido bueno, pero no lo que yo esperaba, y es que el primer libro me ha encantado, justamente no recuerdo del todo por qué lo ha hecho, pero sí que lo hizo. Estaba algo confundido porque leí la precuela en la secundaria, y no recordaba mucho sobre la historia, sólo tenía en mente mi personaje femenino favorito, el cual por cierto no se trataba de la protagonista, sino de uno secundario, y me he descilucionado un poco porque a ...more
Deepali Roy
2 understand this story u need 2 read the book the other side of midnight...

i liked this book with absolute n perfect ending which gives only 1 moral dat evils have 2 pay at the end...a man cant take his wealth n power wid his death bt only his deeds...but some parts seemed 2 me a ltl bit borring bt at the end wid as usual sidney sheldon's wacky twists n turns made this story mesmerizing..i was totally hooked wid this anecdote involving a dirty game of love, lust, betrayal, revenge..

constantin
Trisha
Een vrouw in het klooster krijgt langzaam haar geheugen terug. Hierdoor brengt ze haar eigen leven in gevaar en die van iedereen die te dicht in haar buurt komt.
Langzaam aan ontrafeld zich een spel die verbazend ingewikkeld, maar oh zo makkelijk te doorgronden is.
Het middelpunt is de vrouw, Catherine Douglas genaamd.
De andere hoofdrolspelers:
Coasta Demiris - zijn fortuin is onmetelijk, zijn macht is enorm. Hij wilt zich wreken voor de dood van zijn minnares.
Melina Demiris - keer op keer wordt
Dzul Fahmi
This novel is epic, superb! That's why I give 5 of 5 stars to this third Sidney's novel I've read. Even then I knew that "Memories of Midnight" is the sequel of "The Other Side of Midnight". Because, I found that there must be the story of how Catherine lost her memories & why Constantine tried to exterminate her in this novel. But, I could still enjoy the whole story. It's so intense that keeps me to never stop reading, it's a real page-turner!

The story begins as amnesiac Catherine starts r
Darlyn
It's another re-read, as last few days I've read The Other Side of Midnight, I thought I have to read this one too. I never expect less from Sidney Sheldon. The elements of surprise and a brilliant twist always hit me. The book is actually a great conclusion to The Other Side of Midnight. I loved seeing how everything wrapped up, and finally Costantin got the final blow of what was coming to him. That is totally a satisfaction to a reader like me that loathe him!

Sheldon did an outstanding job ca
Agnes Shin
Now that I have read four books of Sidney Sheldon so far, I could find some obvious similarities in his books. First, the story almost always includes a murder and a following trial. I enjoyed reading about how attorneys from each book used different tactics to defend their clients. Second, Sheldon somehow includes a foreign language in the book; which was Italian in "Tell Me Your Dreams", Hindi in "Nothing Lasts Forever", and Greek in this book. It was very interesting to find similarities or r ...more
  • Secrets
  • Shall We Tell the President? (Kane & Abel, #3)
  • Landslide
  • Dreams Die First
  • Exceptional Clearance
  • Fatal Cure
  • A Ruling Passion
  • The Desert Crop
  • Man, Woman, and Child
Was an American writer who won awards in three careers—a Broadway playwright, a Hollywood TV and movie screenwriter, and a best-selling novelist. His TV works spanned a 20-year period during which he created I Dream of Jeannie (1965-70), Hart to Hart (1979-84), and The Patty Duke Show (1963-66), but it was not until after he turned 50 and began writing best-selling novels such as Master of the Gam ...more
More about Sidney Sheldon...
If Tomorrow Comes Master of the Game The Other Side of Midnight Tell Me Your Dreams Rage of Angels

“Coleridge wrote, "Dreams are no shadows, but the very substances and calamities of my life.” 27 likes
“Surely you’ve been sent from the heavens to teach us mortals what beauty is.” 18 likes