Start by marking “Fisher Price Little People Christmastime Is Here!: Lift the Flap” as Want to Read:
Fisher Price Little People Christmastime Is Here!: Lift the Flap

Fisher Price Little People Christmastime Is Here!: Lift the Flap

Lots of sturdy flaps and a perfect holiday theme are freshly presented in the new release of a refreshed—and best-selling—Fisher-Price Little People Christmastime Is Here!(nearly half a million copies sold). The cover’s been redesigned to call out the attractive offerings in this book featuring lots on every page to engage children and embraces all of the fun aspects of th ...more
Board Book, 10 pages
Published October 7th 2008 by Reader's Digest

To ask other readers questions about Fisher Price Little People Christmastime Is Here!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fisher Price Little People Christmastime Is Here!

Amy
Sep 26, 2011 Amy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens, reviewed
Good night in the morning, my nephew *loves* this book! He has asked me to read "the Prismas book" to him so many times, I'm almost beside myself! This is a year 'round read for him, and he *always* knows where this book is!

Christmastime is Here is well executed. The text is simple, the pictures are completely engaging for pre-school aged kids, and the surprises under the flaps are a lot of fun. The book is happy, bright, and easy for little kids to manipulate, and (this is not to be under-value
Robert
Oct 11, 2010 Robert rated it really liked it
Just like his mother, Fritz is in love with Christmas. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is either.

Fritz likes playing hide-and-seek with this book. He'll sit on my lap and have my ask him questions. "Where's the tree?" "Where's the log?" etc. He has great fun with this and could read it over and over and over again. And he does!

The illustrations are cute.

I bumped my rating up a star just because this is about Fritz's favorite book. That accounts for something!
Samantha Penrose
Dec 10, 2008 Samantha Penrose rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: 18 months - 5 years
I personally am not a huge fan of lift-the-flap books, but most kids love them....we have had this one for 4 years now and it has held up really well.
This book is wholesome and fun. There is not much of a storyline but there are tons of flaps to lift and items to name....this is a great christmas themed first words book.
Meg McGregor
Jan 07, 2015 Meg McGregor rated it really liked it
Little ones can hardly wait for Christmastime to come!

In this great board book, containing over 50 flaps, children can imagine wrapping gifts, visiting Santa, go sledding and skating, visit the elves, and even watch a family unwrapping 25 presents!

This sturdy board book will certainly be a hit this and every holiday season!
Nichole
Sep 30, 2011 Nichole rated it really liked it
My 3 year old son loves this book! He also loves Christmas so this book stays out and gets read throughout the year. There is no story line, but each page has a different "theme" and everything is labeled like "ice skates," "wreath," "train set," etc.
David Batchelder
David Batchelder rated it really liked it
May 06, 2015
Haley Shaffer
Haley Shaffer rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2016
Annie
Annie rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2014
ivanhoe
ivanhoe rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2014
Sabra Ann
Sabra Ann rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Tara
Tara rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2013
Christopher
Christopher rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Guen
Guen rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2014
Bernardo Yanez
Bernardo Yanez rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2014
Kaia Sofie
Kaia Sofie rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2014
Derek
Derek rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2016
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2014
Cg
Cg rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2013
Patrick
Patrick rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2012
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Molly
Molly rated it liked it
Feb 23, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was ok
May 29, 2013
Andrea Hall
Andrea Hall rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2015
Laurie
Laurie rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2016
Liam
Liam rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2016
Chikorita14
Chikorita14 rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2011
Gilly
Gilly rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2012
Dana
Dana rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Amanda Eisele
Amanda Eisele rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2015
Debbie
Debbie rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2011
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. is a global media and direct marketing company based in Chappaqua, New York, best known for its flagship publication founded in 1922, Reader's Digest. The company's headquarters are in New York City, where it moved from Pleasantville, New York.

The company was founded by DeWitt and Lila Wallace in 1922 with the first publication of Reader's Digest magazine, but
More about Reader's Digest Association...