Fisher Price Little People Christmastime Is Here!: Lift the Flap

Fisher Price Little People Christmastime Is Here!: Lift the Flap

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Lots of sturdy flaps and a perfect holiday theme are freshly presented in the new release of a refreshed—and best-selling—Fisher-Price Little People Christmastime Is Here!(nearly half a million copies sold). The cover’s been redesigned to call out the attractive offerings in this book featuring lots on every page to engage children and embrace...more
Board Book, 10 pages
Published October 7th 2008 by Reader's Digest

Amy
Good night in the morning, my nephew *loves* this book! He has asked me to read "the Prismas book" to him so many times, I'm almost beside myself! This is a year 'round read for him, and he *always* knows where this book is!

Christmastime is Here is well executed. The text is simple, the pictures are completely engaging for pre-school aged kids, and the surprises under the flaps are a lot of fun. The book is happy, bright, and easy for little kids to manipulate, and (this is not to be under-value...more
Robert
Just like his mother, Fritz is in love with Christmas. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is either.

Fritz likes playing hide-and-seek with this book. He'll sit on my lap and have my ask him questions. "Where's the tree?" "Where's the log?" etc. He has great fun with this and could read it over and over and over again. And he does!

The illustrations are cute.

I bumped my rating up a star just because this is about Fritz's favorite book. That accounts for something!
Samantha Penrose
Dec 10, 2008 Samantha Penrose rated it 4 of 5 stars Recommends it for: 18 months - 5 years
I personally am not a huge fan of lift-the-flap books, but most kids love them....we have had this one for 4 years now and it has held up really well.
This book is wholesome and fun. There is not much of a storyline but there are tons of flaps to lift and items to name....this is a great christmas themed first words book.
Nichole
My 3 year old son loves this book! He also loves Christmas so this book stays out and gets read throughout the year. There is no story line, but each page has a different "theme" and everything is labeled like "ice skates," "wreath," "train set," etc.
Kim
Kim added it
Mar 09, 2014
Joseph
Joseph marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Janet
Janet added it
Aug 05, 2013
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Val
Val added it
May 13, 2013
Dee Dee
Dee Dee marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2013
Kim
Kim added it
Jan 08, 2013
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. is a global media and direct marketing company based in Chappaqua, New York, best known for its flagship publication founded in 1922, Reader's Digest. The company's headquarters are in New York City, where it moved from Pleasantville, New York.

The company was founded by DeWitt and Lila Wallace in 1922 with the first publication of Reader's Digest magazine, but...more
More about Reader's Digest...
Back to Basics Strange Stories, Amazing Facts New Complete Guide to Sewing Complete guide to needlework Quotable Quotes