Start by marking “The Naughty Nork” as Want to Read:
The Naughty Nork

The Naughty Nork (Moongobble and Me #5)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Edward and Moongobble are on a quest. They're out to break the curse of the Oggledy Nork because Moongobble is convinced every curse can be broken. But when it comes to magic, things are never that easy. The Oggledy Nork may appear to be a lumbering monster who breaks everything in his path, but he doesn't mean to. His family was cursed generations ago by an old woman, and ...more
Published December 30th 2008 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about The Naughty Nork, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Naughty Nork

Terri
This book is a dull read even for children and pity the poor parent who has to read it aloud.
Not only is the monster clumsy and awkward, the writing is as well. It is irritatingly repetitive: "No banging!" "No banging?" "No banging!" "No banging."

It seems to me that Bruce Colville's poorly written story was written that his wife might create some lovely drawings.
Beth
Oct 25, 2014 Beth marked it as couldn-t-finish
My husband had to finish reading this one aloud to the boys -- it's twice as long as the others in the series and, frankly, I was bored with it. I thought the first part of the series was a great read-aloud, but it really does slow down after Moongobble completes his three might tasks.
Tamora Pierce
I have to think this is a great beginning chapter book for kids. It was laugh-out-loud silly for me, and it's REALLY hard to get me to LOL, so I figure kids will be rolling on the floor through most of the book. A monster who's cursed into being pretty? A toad romance? And the most sensible people in the party are the human kid and the toad.

For those fans who have seen my beloved Spouse-Creature and I interact during appearances, the segment and art with Timbo and Tambo will just add to the fun!
*Queen Diva*
I wonder if there will be more Moongobble and Me books or if this was the last one? Seems like this could have wrapped up the series but you never know. Either way, this was a great series! Good work, Mr. Coville!
Cdelory
Love the Moongobble series for the early readers. The humor is great, the adventure is fun, the author introduces new wrinkles such as the Dangly Boo and Bogfester Swamp.
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
Another fun book in the Moongobble and Me series. This time they are trying to undo a curse of the Oggedly Nork. Of course, things do not go as planned.
Christine
Owen & I really enjoyed this one.
Haystack
Haystack marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
kristie nesbit
kristie nesbit marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Jun 24, 2014
Malak Adny
Malak Adny marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Liz Difiore
Liz Difiore marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Joanne Roberts
Joanne Roberts marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Rob
Rob added it
Nov 13, 2013
Corinne
Corinne marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Into the Land of the Unicorns (Unicorn Chronicles, #1) Song of the Wanderer (Unicorn Chronicles, #2) Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher (Magic Shop, #2) My Teacher is an Alien (My Teacher is an Alien, #1) William Shakespeare's: A Midsummer Night's Dream (Shakespeare Retellings, #2)