Start by marking “Sardine in Outer Space 6” as Want to Read:
Sardine in Outer Space 6

Sardine in Outer Space 6 (Sardine in Outer Space)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Adventures Ahoy!

Even cleaning up is an adventure when Sardine comes to town! Roaming through the galaxy with her space-faring friends, Sardine’s always up for vexing vile villainy and thwarting terrible tyranny -- leaving a little time for baking and bedtime stories, of course!

Ten of Sardine’s wacky and wonderful adventures are told in simple, scribbly artwork in this sixt
Published October 28th 2008 by First Second (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Sardine in Outer Space 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sardine in Outer Space 6

Franky Ndiaye
The best book ever i recommend this to my friends
Carrie
As a woman in my 30’s, I had to use my imagination to appreciate the humor in the graphic novel Sardine in Outer Space. If I were 8 or 9—and most likely a boy—I’d find the silliness and potty humor particularly appealing. The short chapters and exciting, vivid illustrations make each story easy to follow, so it is also a great introduction to graphic novels for tweens. The characters in Sardine are outrageous (Space Indians AND Cupid in the same chapter--what?!?) and that makes it a wild ride fo ...more
Jason
It is sad to think that there are no more Sardine's to read to the children (although there appears to be another in French, which is motivating Louisa to learn the language). But this one kept up the high standards of the previous, with the drawings slightly worse than 1-4 which were done by Joann Sfar and the plots increasingly meta. Lots of fun.
Nancy Jo Lambert
This graphic novels series is new to me, I look forward to recommending this series to kids who are Wimpy Kid fans. This series is funny, filled with action and adventure, and great characters! Kids are going to love the unfolding stories in this series.
Jennifer Datus
May 20, 2010 Jennifer Datus is currently reading it
So far the person in charg of the kids is telling the story of how he lost his right eye. I think it is all a lie.
Avery
The last story was amazing :)
Madelyn
Madelyn marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Ariah
Ariah added it
Jun 26, 2015
Riley
Riley is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2015
Tarius Alston
Tarius Alston marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Yusra
Yusra marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Nora Farrelly
Nora Farrelly marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Ampion
Ampion marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Emmanuel Guibert has written a great many graphic novels for readers young and old, among them the Sardine in Outer Space series and The Professor’s Daughter with Joann Sfar.

In 1994, a chance encounter with an American World War II veteran named Alan Cope marked the beginning of a deep friendship and the birth of a great biographical epic.

Another of Guibert's recent works is The Photographer. Show
More about Emmanuel Guibert...

Sardine in Outer Space (7 books)
  • Sardine in Outer Space
  • Sardine in Outer Space 2
  • Sardine in Outer Space 3
  • Sardine in Outer Space 5: My Cousin Manga and Other Stories
  • Sardine In Outer Space, Volume 4
  • Sardine in Outer Space, Volume 5
The Photographer Alan's War: The Memories of G.I. Alan Cope Sardine in Outer Space Ariol #1: Just a Donkey Like You and Me Sardine in Outer Space 2