Start by marking “How to Think Like a Millionaire” as Want to Read:
How to Think Like a Millionaire

How to Think Like a Millionaire

The authors of "The Instant Millionaire" explain how to reprogram one's inner attitude and "think like a millionaire" in order to create success.
Published April 23rd 1998 by New World Library (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about How to Think Like a Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Think Like a Millionaire

Tami
Aug 28, 2008 Tami rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What is the difference between the millionaires who wrote How to Think Like a Millionaire and you or me? Do they just happen to know the right people? Are they somehow more talented than us? Do they work harder than we do? Were they somehow destined for greatness, and we simply aren’t?

According to How to Think Like a Millionaire, the only real difference between the haves and the wish-I-hads is focus. Sure we all wish we had more money, work that we find truly fulfilling, and time to do the thi
Brandon Clay
Feb 17, 2014 Brandon Clay rated it liked it
Shelves: financial, success
Having read "The Instant Millionarire" by Mark Fisher, it was only logical to read this one.

I will start by saying I gave "The Instant Millionire" 5 stars and would highly recommend it to anyone needing some inspiration, guidance, or just an injection of hope...that is what it did for me over 20 years ago.

This book would be the natural follow-up for the author and the reader and it ties neatly into the concepts outlined in the story. The authors intent is not to go deep into success philosophie
Yannick
Jun 26, 2009 Yannick rated it it was amazing
This is philosophic book. We always want better life really quick and we don't think anymore how we can succeed in our life.
This book just remember you how you have to take time and think before taking any descision, because each step in your life has consequenties in your future

Adam
Apr 20, 2014 Adam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book that really provides a clear cut explanation of all the personal development tools necessary for anyone to be successful in life.
Dave
Dec 16, 2015 Dave rated it really liked it
Simple,straight forward common sense reminder of great context for success,,,,,,
Joe Woutersz
May 10, 2009 Joe Woutersz rated it really liked it
Recommended to Joe by: a business coach
This was my first book of Marc Allen's . I really like his writing.
M
Jun 06, 2016 M rated it it was ok
The problem I have with all these books (even though I read a lot of them) is that they are illogical. Granted, I realize you can psych yourself out of getting rich by defeatist thinking. After all, if you take no action, nothing is guaranteed to happen. But is the opposite true? Does positive thinking and "belief" in taking action make you rich?...hardly. In fact, how many people do we all know that destroy themselves through their schemes and business ventures. Sometimes, positive thinking and ...more
Amanda
Nov 25, 2008 Amanda rated it liked it
Recommended to Amanda by: Mark Peters
This is a quick read -- 113 pages -- that was recommended by a corporate consultant. If you read any books on intention, than either skip this one or look at it as a cliff notes version of "intention" rhetoric.

I actually enjoy books on intention as I wholly subscribe to the theories. This book is just the right size -- a quick peruse of a chapter and your subconcious is set for another day!
Anna
Jan 05, 2010 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
In my opinion the title doesn't describe what the book is really about (don't judge a book by its cover!). To me the book is about being optimistic about your potential, thinking positive on a daily basis, and writing down your goals so you can see/visualize them and make them happen. The book shares a positive message about finding success.
Nick
Apr 24, 2010 Nick rated it it was ok
Shelves: how-to, own
When I first read this book I really liked it. Now, as I flip back through it I find that I disagree with a lot of what it says. Basically, it is a lot about positive thinking and how to think your way to success. "Think positive thoughts about money..." There are some good things in there, but I can't get with most of it anymore.
John Andrews
Oct 04, 2009 John Andrews rated it really liked it
It is essential to focus on where you want to go in life.Dare to Make A Difference
Janelle
Feb 25, 2008 Janelle rated it liked it
Condensed version of Think and Grow Rich, and the Secret combined. Quick read and good reminder of being aware of your inner thoughts.
Sylvie
Feb 07, 2008 Sylvie rated it liked it
Too much of the same
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Zachary
Zachary marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Bryan Setzer
Bryan Setzer marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
khalis
khalis marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Poppys Garden
Poppys Garden rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2016
Odalis Castellon
Odalis Castellon rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2016
Richard Moore
Richard Moore marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Eugene
Eugene marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Rachel Roberts
Rachel Roberts rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2016
E.J. Prevatte
E.J. Prevatte marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Mario Sanchez
Mario Sanchez marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Brian Hennessey
Brian Hennessey rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2016
CL
CL marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
  • 8 Attributes of Great Achievers
  • Mentor: The Kid & the CEO: A Simple Story of Overcoming Challenges and Achieving Significance
  • Hung by the Tongue
  • Ten Powerful Phrases for Positive People
  • Three Feet from Gold: Turn Your Obstacles Into Opportunities!
  • A Better Way to Live
  • The Millionaire Course: A Visionary Plan for Creating the Life of Your Dreams
  • The Friendship Factor: How to Get Closer to the People You Care for
  • The Encore Effect: How to Achieve Remarkable Performance in Anything You Do
  • If It's Going to Be, It's up to Me: The Eight Proven Principles of Possibility Thinking
  • How to Start a Conversation and Make Friends: Revised and Updated
  • Man of Steel and Velvet
  • The Leadership Pill: The Missing Ingredient in Motivating People Today
  • Leadership Gold: Lessons I've Learned from a Lifetime of Leading
  • Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun
  • The Art of Persuasion: Winning Without Intimidation
  • Napoleon Hill's Road to Success
  • The Greatest Networker in the World: The story that has changed the lives of millions Now it can change yours!
The are more than one authors on goodreads by this name.
More about Mark Fisher...