Start by marking “In a Wild Wood (Wild, #2)” as Want to Read:
In a Wild Wood (Wild, #2)

In a Wild Wood (Wild #2)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  128 ratings  ·  12 reviews
He is Brogan O'Bannon—wanderer, warrior, and embittered pawn in his family's conflicts. Pitted against his twin brother, with whom he shares an uncanny magical connection, and long exiled from his homeland, he has returned to Scotland to claim his birthright.

She is Matalia McTaver—proud, impetuous, and beautiful daughter of Ronin and Kalial. Refusing to bow to any will sav...more
Mass Market Paperback, 376 pages
Published August 3rd 2004 by Signet

To ask other readers questions about In a Wild Wood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In a Wild Wood

♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
GREAT BOOK!! Do not let previous reviews disuade you! The cover is deceivingly cheesy romance like, BUT it was not! I thought it was going to be one even while reading the first chapters, but I laughed at the mess this girl got herself into! There is a build up!

***Matalia is part Druid, which is a sorcerer. She sings to calm animals etc. Once you catch that, it makes sense.

If you like the descriptive romance with tons of story, like Kinley MacGregor, aka Sherrilyn Kenyon, you will like this boo...more
Shelly
I began reading this book around December of last year. I made it about a third of the way through and gave up on it. I spent so much of my time in the first part of the book rolling my eyes, that I got tired of reading it. I ended up picking up this book and finishing it. The middle was not too incredibly horrible. There are good points to this story. It is just so over the top that it is annoying in parts. If you like that kind of thing... then this is the book for you. If you are a more run o...more
Mickey
I just finished this book, and found it to be an amazing romance.
It had some fictional elements and it also had great historical ties along with a blooming romance between the two well crafted characters, Matalia and Brogan.
Sasha Lord did a great job building up the romance between these two characters, and at the end of the story you almost wish that something like that could happen to you. :)
Brette
This was honestly one of my favorite books. Lord makes a great story that keeps you guessing up until the very end and she uses her twists and turns to create a spell binding story. Her descriptions are absolutely vivid and create a believable world.
Mary
Jul 25, 2011 Mary added it
Definitely a reversal of roles but a great book to boot.brogan and Matilda love story strays out a little crazy but then things move along and really move fast very sexy and loving at the same time. A lot of family loyalty
Gypsie Holley
This was awesomely good!!! I nearly couldn't put it down and I can't stop thinking about it. I will most def continue reading this series!
Christina Boonkue
Great book, thanks to my coworker for lending the book to me. Author was great at pulling you into the story. Wish there was more the the series.
Kerry King
Nov 05, 2008 Kerry King is currently reading it
Really Tired this morning when I started reading it so I am a little confused
Hilary
Too much consensual rape for my taste.
Caddiewoodlawn
Reeeeealllly descriptive.
Cait MacFusty
Cait MacFusty marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Mannula
Mannula marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Caydenspia
Caydenspia marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Kristen Hannen verbos
Kristen Hannen verbos marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Under a Wild Sky (Wild, #1) Across a Wild Sea (Wild, #3) Beyond the Wild Wind (Wild, #4) In My Wild Dream (Wild, #5) Wild Angel (Wild, #6)