Start by marking “Super Simple Paper Airplanes: Step-By-Step Instructions to Make Planes That Really Fly From a Tri-Plane to a Jet Fighter” as Want to Read:

Set your imagination flying--with 40 different types of paper airplanes that range from super-simple to sophisticated-looking. There's no need for glue, scissors, or tape; just follow the directions on choosing and folding the paper, and use the principles of flight to get great results. Start with some classic designs, including the dart, basic glider, and gliding toy. Tr ...more
Published April 1st 2005 by Sterling (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Super Simple Paper Airplanes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Super Simple Paper Airplanes

Juliet
Apr 27, 2012 Juliet marked it as to-read
Robinson, N. (2009). Super simple paper airplanes: Step-by-step instructions to make planes that really fly from a tri-plane to a jet fighter. Sterling Publications.

Content/Scope: This manual will target kids of most ages, however with the reading level and difficulty of folding, this will attract upper elementary grades such as 4th-6th grade. This book will not only target students for entertainment value, it will encourage academics such as math: geometry.

Accuracy: Sterling Publishing is a we
Cindi
Oct 06, 2008 Cindi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-it
I can't tell you the number of hours of entertainment this book has provided. It's been in the house for maybe five years now. When we first started, my oldest son had no patience for folding, now he's a pro and the others are joining in. Make sure to have a few reams of paper on hand! There planes range from simple to difficult. I've tried a few and the instructions are great!
Bree
May 26, 2012 Bree rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids-nf-books
Notes:
not super simple unless for older kids 9+
origami paper needed for almost all
every plane flies great
Neal O'Neal
Neal O'Neal rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Urvish
Urvish rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
David Anuta
David Anuta marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Devan Lawhorn
Devan Lawhorn rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Terri Keel
Terri Keel marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Beth Mattes
Beth Mattes rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2015
Kirsten Ross
Kirsten Ross rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Theresa Rozman
Theresa Rozman rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2015
Angela Gee
Angela Gee marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Gabe
Gabe rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2014
Maysa-maria Peterson lach
Maysa-maria Peterson lach rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Gabriel Tanner
Gabriel Tanner rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2014
Jack Guritza
Jack Guritza rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2014
Eduardo Solano
Eduardo Solano rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2014
Brian
Brian rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Cody D
Cody D rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2013
MCDS
MCDS added it
May 02, 2013
Cari
Cari added it
Mar 30, 2013
Luke
Luke rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2012
Brayden
Brayden marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2012
Claire
Claire added it
Oct 04, 2012
I am a professional origami artist and author and I've been folding paper for over 30 years. I never cease to be amazed by the geometric possibilities and sheer beauty that lies dormant within a sheet of paper, waiting for the careful hand of the folder to awaken it.

Over the years, origami has brought me many friends, has inspired, amused and intrigued me, as well as being a source of income. It's
More about Nick Robinson...