Start by marking “Super Simple Paper Airplanes: Step-By-Step Instructions to Make Planes That Really Fly From a Tri-Plane to a Jet Fighter” as Want to Read:

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Set your imagination flying--with 40 different types of paper airplanes that range from super-simple to sophisticated-looking. There's no need for glue, scissors, or tape; just follow the directions on choosing and folding the paper, and use the principles of flight to get great results. Start with some classic designs, including the dart, basic glider, and gliding toy. Tr ...more
Published April 1st 2005 by Sterling (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Super Simple Paper Airplanes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Super Simple Paper Airplanes

Juliet
Apr 27, 2012 Juliet marked it as to-read
Robinson, N. (2009). Super simple paper airplanes: Step-by-step instructions to make planes that really fly from a tri-plane to a jet fighter. Sterling Publications.

Content/Scope: This manual will target kids of most ages, however with the reading level and difficulty of folding, this will attract upper elementary grades such as 4th-6th grade. This book will not only target students for entertainment value, it will encourage academics such as math: geometry.

Accuracy: Sterling Publishing is a we
Cindi
I can't tell you the number of hours of entertainment this book has provided. It's been in the house for maybe five years now. When we first started, my oldest son had no patience for folding, now he's a pro and the others are joining in. Make sure to have a few reams of paper on hand! There planes range from simple to difficult. I've tried a few and the instructions are great!
Bree
Notes:
not super simple unless for older kids 9+
origami paper needed for almost all
every plane flies great
Angela Gee
Angela Gee marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
MCDS
MCDS added it
May 02, 2013
Cari
Cari added it
Mar 30, 2013
Brayden
Brayden marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2012
Claire
Claire added it
Oct 04, 2012
Kerri
Kerri added it
Nov 17, 2011
Rob
Rob marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2011
Ryan
Ryan added it
Jan 13, 2009
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2009
I am a professional origami artist and author and I've been folding paper for over 30 years. I never cease to be amazed by the geometric possibilities and sheer beauty that lies dormant within a sheet of paper, waiting for the careful hand of the folder to awaken it.

Over the years, origami has brought me many friends, has inspired, amused and intrigued me, as well as being a source of income. It's
More about Nick Robinson...
The Encyclopedia of Origami Origami Kit for Dummies [With 25 Sheets of Origami Paper in 5 Colours] World's Best Origami The Origami Bible Live From Downing Street: The Inside Story of Politics, Power and the Media