Start by marking “Jolly Old Santa Claus” as Want to Read:
Jolly Old Santa Claus

Jolly Old Santa Claus

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  7 reviews
George Hinke's superb artwork captures the magic of Santa's Christmas Eve preparations
Published September 1st 1995 by Ideals Childrens Books (first published August 1984)

To ask other readers questions about Jolly Old Santa Claus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jolly Old Santa Claus

Tyler
I think this was a good book and a lot of kids might like it. The book is mostly pictures but is still good.

Plot- Santa and his elves get ready for Christmas night. They prep the reindeer and sleigh. Then Santa goes on his way to deliver toys and comes home and rests with a cup of hot coco.

Characterization- Santa is the main character and he is said to be a jolly good fellow.
Mrs. Clause is Santa’s wife she helped him with getting things ready for Christmas.
The Elves played a big part in the book
D.
The 4 is on Jonah's behalf. I like the art work but the poem is strained
Rich
I bought this one because the copy my mother had read to me as a child was growing old. I was disappointed to find that although there was still the beautiful art work, the text was totally different.
Kathryn
We had this book when our daughter was little. The art work and the story is delightful.
Raquel
Sep 30, 2012 Raquel rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Raquel by: Prestamo biblioteca
Bellas ilustraciones y los versos son lindos.
Sylvia
Great drawings
Jenn Mcintyre
Jenn Mcintyre marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Bill
Bill added it
Sep 26, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Rosemarie
Rosemarie marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
Oscar the Otter Sammy the Sloth Christian Bedtime Rhymes Larry the Lion Maggie the Mink