The Seasons of Life

The Seasons of Life

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  210 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Paperback - The Seasons of Life by Jim Rohn

In this book, Jim show's the parallels between life and the changing seasons. To realize that the seasons will change without fail and what we can do to utilize each seasons to get the greatest rewards. It is basically based on the parable of the sower and the reaper. What to do in one season, to ensure success in another season.

Unknown Binding, 115 pages
Published January 1st 1981 by Total Impact

To ask other readers questions about The Seasons of Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Seasons of Life

Shanesa
A small book, but packed with life-changing information to instruct anyone who desires to rise above circumstances and overcome challenges. It's written with the kind of love that is tough and as a result, extremely effective for those who are willing to take heed and act on what was learned.
Masha Dolganova
It's so good that when I finished it, I felt the urge to read it again immediately.
And maybe learn some passages by heart.
Yesenia Martinez
I have always loved reading Jim Rohn quotes. They're positive and encouraging, which is the main reason for why I decided to read one of his books. With that said I was not disappointed. Optimism, positivity and determination fills this short, easy read from beginning to end. Filled with great insights about life & regular situations & how they relate to the four seasons: spring, summer, fall & winter. Highly recommend.
Anand
Jan 23, 2014 Anand added it
A great book to read. Full of inspiration.
Keith Aul
Everyone needs to realize the our mind is exactly like the seasons of life and a garden. You have your spring, summer, fall and winters. Once a seed is planted it must be care for it's entire life. To grow you must nurture the seed(intellectual seeds are included: your conscious mind to your subconscious mind)

A must read for everyone.
Razvan
It is an amazing book, very easy to read, full of insights and analogies that help you understand life and change it for the better.I highly recommend it!
Tina
A quick, reaffirming read. Lifts your spirits and your faith in yourself. Good for a sad time in life-I will re-read it often.
Christine Lee
An easy book to read with simple thoughts on life. Worth the read for its teachings are simple but rich
Jerry
Timing is everything. Provides a quick re-calibration of your spirit and commitment to self.
Will Jeffries
This book is easy-to-read and quite enjoyable.
Lili Jesus
Jim Rohn is my favorite writer!
Timothy
Great book... short, easy to read, PACKED full of wisdom.
Nari
Nari marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
E
E marked it as to-read
Deborah Baska
Deborah Baska marked it as to-read
Ilse Lotter
Ilse Lotter marked it as to-read
Emily Lucas
Emily Lucas marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Dantia
Dantia marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Sarika
Sarika marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Mark Vrijmoed
Mark Vrijmoed marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Cinoi
Cinoi marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Aleksi
Aleksi marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Julie
Julie added it
Aug 21, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
  • The Psychology of Winning
  • The Compound Effect
  • The Aladdin Factor
  • The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • Unfair Advantage: The Power of Financial Education
  • You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches
  • The Ultimate Book of Mind Maps
  • Acres of Diamonds
  • Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, Take Charge Of Your Money, Take Charge Of Your Life
  • Things I Wish My Mother Had Told Me: Lessons In Grace And Elegance
  • Hare Brain, Tortoise Mind: How Intelligence Increases When You Think Less
  • The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life
  • How To Have A Beautiful Mind
  • Grammar Girl's 101 Words to Sound Smart
  • Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!
  • The Magical Worlds of Narnia
  • Trust No One, Suspect Everyone!: My Stupid Boss 4
  • ادرس بذكاء وليس بجهد
Emanuel James "Jim" Rohn was an American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker. His rags to riches story played a large part in his work, which influenced others in the personal development industry.

Rohn was the recipient of the 1985 National Speakers Association CPAE Award for excellence in speaking.
More about Jim Rohn...
The Art of Exceptional Living Twelve Pillars Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness: Power Ideas from America's Foremost Business Philosopher My Philosophy for Successful Living

“Each person entering our world brings either a contribution or destruction. Trying to be “always nice” is to invite certain disaster. Those with poisonous attitudes, strange opinions, and caustic conversations love to look for someone nice who will listen to them. They love to dump their verbal garbage into the mental factory of anyone willing to listen. A major challenge in life is for each person to learn the art of standing guard at the doorway of their mind. Carefully examine the credentials and authority of those seeking to enter within that place where your attitudes are formed.” 0 likes