Start by marking “The Seasons of Life” as Want to Read:
The Seasons of Life

The Seasons of Life

Paperback - The Seasons of Life by Jim Rohn

In this book, Jim show's the parallels between life and the changing seasons. To realize that the seasons will change without fail and what we can do to utilize each seasons to get the greatest rewards. It is basically based on the parable of the sower and the reaper. What to do in one season, to ensure success in another season.

Unknown Binding, 115 pages
Published January 1st 1981 by Total Impact

To ask other readers questions about The Seasons of Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Seasons of Life

Ido
May 18, 2015 Ido rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who want to understand the road to excellence.
Recommended to Ido by: Anthony Robbins
Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. The predicted law of change.

צפו בוידאו סיקור!

The road to excellence is full of painful inconsistencies and challenges.
But, at the entrance of it, there was sitting a wise man who, after years of contemplating successful people and businesses, had found a pattern which he compared to agriculture work: The Seasons Of Life.

In this amazingly short book, Jim managed to divide the road to
excellence - into four unique stages:

The Spring - Initiate, take advantage and t
Hitessh Panchal
Mar 22, 2016 Hitessh Panchal rated it really liked it
Nice book !!

The Book Talks about how a human life is synonym with Seasons and how one should change according to the seasons. Nice Perspective.

Though Only one thing i felt was , that Author it seems was in too much hurry to complete the book or just say it out :) Some Short stories and Examples , would've made it a much better read is what I felt.

Different perspectives on the old situation are always good to read and this book offers one of them.

Go for it , if you are into motivational and self
Keith Aul
Oct 23, 2010 Keith Aul rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyone needs to realize the our mind is exactly like the seasons of life and a garden. You have your spring, summer, fall and winters. Once a seed is planted it must be care for it's entire life. To grow you must nurture the seed(intellectual seeds are included: your conscious mind to your subconscious mind)

A must read for everyone.
Shanesa
May 27, 2012 Shanesa rated it really liked it
A small book, but packed with life-changing information to instruct anyone who desires to rise above circumstances and overcome challenges. It's written with the kind of love that is tough and as a result, extremely effective for those who are willing to take heed and act on what was learned.
Brett Spiva
Nov 16, 2015 Brett Spiva rated it it was amazing
I gave $10 for this book, but I wouldn't sell it for $1,000. Can a book you read in 2 days change your life? Yes, it certainly can.
MaschineMonk
May 09, 2017 MaschineMonk rated it it was amazing
The Seasons of Life by Jim Rohn has to be one of the shortest, yet best books I have ever read! If you're unfamiliar with Jim Rohn, I suggest you study him! I've been listening to his lectures for the past few months, and I'm just now getting into his books. I gained a wealth of wisdom in such a short amount of time, that I'm still trying to digest it all. The main thing that I learned from this book, is that you cannot take life for granted. Do the right things, at the right time, and you will ...more
Amina
Apr 11, 2016 Amina rated it it was amazing
Life is made of harsh times, oppurtunity times, reflecting times and hard work times... In this book, Jim Rohn compares these times to the seasons..
Spring, time to expand the efforts, enter life with knowledge, commitment and determination.
Summer, time to protect your efforts, create things of value, summer is for growing and gaining strength.
Fall, time to reap what you did sow in spring and also time to rejoice the rewards of your efforts.
Winter, can be as brief as spring, you choose, whether y
Alain Burrese
Nov 17, 2014 Alain Burrese rated it it was amazing
Shelves: success
“The Seasons Of Life” by Jim Rohn is the iconic business philosopher's first book. It shares lessons of life related to lessons of nature as occur during the seasons. It is a simple book, but the lessons found within these pages are profound. The book is really about living the best life you can live, while enjoying the journey.

I've enjoyed Jim Rohn's CDs and DVD programs for years. His down to earth common sense messages resonate with encouragement and advice on success. This book adds to the
Adrian Starks
Mar 19, 2016 Adrian Starks rated it really liked it
Jim Rohn has been one of the greatest influential mentors to me. What a wonderful collection of ideas of how to prepare and deal with the seasonal changes of life. Are we planning or planting accordingly in the Spring? Do we know how to protect our growing crops or opportunities in the Summer? Are we harvesting our experiences and moments accordingly during the Fall? And are we prepared for what Winters can bring. The Winter is beneficial if you are prepared. Our life is all about the seasonal c ...more
Yesse   (Within_the_Pages)
Feb 03, 2013 Yesse (Within_the_Pages) rated it it was amazing
I have always loved reading Jim Rohn quotes. They're positive and encouraging, which is the main reason for why I decided to read one of his books. With that said I was not disappointed. Optimism, positivity and determination fills this short, easy read from beginning to end. Filled with great insights about life & regular situations & how they relate to the four seasons: spring, summer, fall & winter. Highly recommend.
Rafael Teran
Apr 22, 2016 Rafael Teran rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect size , inspirations and full of great insight to the purpose of life

I loved this little book. . To realize that the seasons will change without fail and what we can do to utilize each seasons to get the greatest rewards. It is basically based on the parable of the sower and the reaper. What to do in one season, to ensure success in another season. I will be rereading this little gem regularly.
Cornelius
Jul 24, 2015 Cornelius rated it really liked it
This was a fantastic book. The analogy between seasons and life is definitely something that can be seen when we begin to look at it. However, the seasons of life fluctuate and have no constant time. They will come when they come. But surely it will come. This is a small book, but it packs a lot of potent information that should be reflected on and acted on. I highly recommend it!
Pp D
Mar 07, 2016 Pp D rated it really liked it
Quick. To the point. Effective. Truthful. Great definition for Fairness.
The best insight I got from it was: Whatever happens doesn't really matter, what does matter is how you respond to it.
Yurii Camacho
Sep 18, 2016 Yurii Camacho rated it really liked it
I love it! Quick easy read with some great points that may seem like common sense, but yet so often overlooked or not given enough thought/reflection. Great book to start with for those seeking the path down personal development.
Stanley Turner
Jan 14, 2017 Stanley Turner rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Book on Life...

Jim Rohn's "The Seasons of Life" is an excellent book on life itself. He hits the high points on life, many of those I have dealt with on the wrong side in the criminal justice system need to read this book...
Mark Manderson
Aug 28, 2015 Mark Manderson rated it really liked it
One of the great modern day philosophers drops his knowledge of how to live an ambitious life. By relating the different seasons to our seasons of life, he draws from experience how to utilize each one.
Olga
Mar 20, 2016 Olga rated it it was amazing
I would call this book a life-changer. It really is an inspiring read. Suggested to everyone who is lost, defeated or want a better life.
Hesham  ellayeh
Jan 01, 2012 Hesham ellayeh rated it liked it
Shelves: self-help
كتاب سهل في عباراته واسلوبه عميق في معناه ومغزاه
Timothy
Jun 26, 2011 Timothy rated it it was amazing
Great book... short, easy to read, PACKED full of wisdom.
Penny Casselman
Aug 23, 2016 Penny Casselman rated it liked it
Very easy read. All insights I've heard before but delivered with a new parallel to the changing seasons; easily digested, relatable and committed to memory for future reference and reflection.
Angela Pearson
Dec 05, 2016 Angela Pearson rated it it was amazing
Multiple reads! Great little book packed with wisdom that is changing my life.
Nick Constantino
Apr 07, 2015 Nick Constantino rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick, inspiring read.

Not what I expected based on the title, but still well worth the time.
Kristina Burke
Aug 22, 2015 Kristina Burke rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-books-read
I can't get enough of Jim Rohn. Such great books.
Tuấn Việt
Jan 11, 2017 Tuấn Việt rated it it was ok
Ok. A good self-help book. The book has several points.
Tina
Mar 25, 2009 Tina rated it really liked it
A quick, reaffirming read. Lifts your spirits and your faith in yourself. Good for a sad time in life-I will re-read it often.
Lili Jesus
Jun 25, 2013 Lili Jesus rated it it was amazing
Jim Rohn is my favorite writer!
Masha Dolganova
Jun 04, 2014 Masha Dolganova rated it it was amazing
It's so good that when I finished it, I felt the urge to read it again immediately.
And maybe learn some passages by heart.
André Vilaça
Dec 10, 2016 André Vilaça rated it it was amazing
The great late Jim Rohn...what else can I say!?
Razvan
Oct 21, 2013 Razvan rated it it was amazing
It is an amazing book, very easy to read, full of insights and analogies that help you understand life and change it for the better.I highly recommend it!
Christine Lee
Oct 19, 2010 Christine Lee rated it really liked it
An easy book to read with simple thoughts on life. Worth the read for its teachings are simple but rich
  • Mach II With Your Hair On Fire: The Art of Vision & Self Motivation
  • Seeds of Greatness: The Ten Best-Kept Secrets of Total Success
  • Being a Happy Teenager
  • Conversations with Millionaires: What Millionaires Do to Get Rich, That You Never Learned about in School!
  • All You Can Do Is All You Can Do But All You Can Do Is Enough!
  • Holy Bible: CEV - Contemporary English Version
  • Young On Top
  • الكتاب الكبير للأشياء الصغيرة
  • HBR Guide to Getting the Right Work Done (HBR Guide Series)
  • Dare to Win
  • How to study
  • Hare Brain, Tortoise Mind: How Intelligence Increases When You Think Less
  • Grammar Girl's 101 Words Every High School Graduate Needs to Know
  • Coming Home to Myself: Reflections for Nurturing a Woman's Body and Soul
  • Red-Hot Monogamy: Making Your Marriage Sizzle
  • The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • Acres of Diamonds
  • Success Is a Choice: Ten Steps to Overachieving in Business and Life
Emanuel James "Jim" Rohn was an American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker. His rags to riches story played a large part in his work, which influenced others in the personal development industry.

Rohn was the recipient of the 1985 National Speakers Association CPAE Award for excellence in speaking.
More about Jim Rohn...

“Each person entering our world brings either a contribution or destruction. Trying to be “always nice” is to invite certain disaster. Those with poisonous attitudes, strange opinions, and caustic conversations love to look for someone nice who will listen to them. They love to dump their verbal garbage into the mental factory of anyone willing to listen. A major challenge in life is for each person to learn the art of standing guard at the doorway of their mind. Carefully examine the credentials and authority of those seeking to enter within that place where your attitudes are formed.” 6 likes
“The greatest value of the past is how wisely we invest it in the future. Let the past be a servant for making the future both more enjoyable and profitable.” 0 likes