Diane - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper

Diane - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Audio Cassette, 0 pages
Published October 1st 1990 by Simon & Schuster Audio

To ask other readers questions about Diane - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diane - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper

Paquita Maria Sanchez
If you're like me in that you generally find audiobooks more difficult to pay strict attention to than an 8am lecture on statistics, but you still want something to do while cleaning your apartment, may I suggest listening to the soothing voice and sage observations of the man of my dreams? (Dale, not Kyle.) Are you the sort of person who still finds it heartbreaking that Twin Peaks stopped when it did, and punch at the air in frustration when watching or even thinking about the show's final sce...more
Christopher
Utterly useless yet utterly priceless for quotes from the second greatest FBI agent to ever visit the town of Twin Peaks.

"Oh, Diane… never drink coffee that has been anywhere near a fish."

"Diane, 7:00 pm, the RR Diner. This must be where pies go when they die."
Gregory
in 1994 this tape was stolen from my car and I have cried everyday for it's return. Good stuff.
Alysha
Oh Dale Cooper...
Dryopteris
While it's true that there is not much new material in these recordings compared to the TV series, they tie in very nicely with the series and, due to Kyle McLachlan's expressive speaking, you can feel the emotions behind every entry. The only downside of listening to this is that you'll be left drooling for a piece of blueberry pie :-)
~♡Sushi♡~
If you're planning on leaving on holiday anytime soon, and happen to be a fan of Twin Peaks, I suggest rather forcefully urge you to take this with you.

Darling Dale accompanied me on my 6 (or 7, I'm not sure) hour bus ride, and I was smiling and ''Oh, Dale''-ing like an idiot all throughout, and probably received a few odd glances from the passengers now and then. Oh well.

Lying awake in bed far away at a friend's house, Dale Cooper's soothing voice, almost like a lullaby to the ears gave me comf...more
Joey Heid
So good and yet so short. But it's more Twin Peaks and more importantly, more Coop. You can't go wrong.
Brian
Kyle Maclachlan in character as Special Agent Dale Cooper, talking. What more could you want? It's a great character, he has a great voice, he says wonderful things, and it's nice to revisit the strange world of Twin Peaks through this side door. And you can listen to the whole thing for free on the internet. Some clips were created just for this audiobook, while others were taken directly from the TV show.
CaliGirlRae
A nice compilation of all the 'Diane' tapes Coop made throughout the Twin Peaks series. Some clips may jog your memory if you're a huge fan as they come direct from some of the episodes. Not really any new material but a must have for any TP fan. :-)
Steve Davis
Very enjoyable and a nice trip down memory lane, but I couldn't give it more than 3 stars since there isn't really any new material.
Marissa
Nice mix of new stuff and some footage from the show. I sure do miss Kyle MacLachlan's smooth voice.
Molly
Good, but not enough new material to please me.
Arthur
Arthur marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Blaise Ambrose
Blaise Ambrose marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Leslie Shupe
Leslie Shupe marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Sammael
Sammael marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Alastair
Alastair marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Jespe Olsen
Jespe Olsen marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
nylq
nylq marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Steph
Steph added it
Sep 15, 2014
S. H.
S. H. marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Paul Wilcock
Paul Wilcock marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Sadia
Sadia marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Charlie Teitelbaum
Charlie Teitelbaum marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Bout de Lune
Bout de Lune marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014