Start by marking “Diane - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper” as Want to Read:
Diane - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper

Diane - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Audio Cassette, 0 pages
Published October 1st 1990 by Simon & Schuster Audio

To ask other readers questions about Diane - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diane - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper

Paquita Maria Sanchez
If you're like me in that you generally find audiobooks more difficult to pay strict attention to than an 8am lecture on statistics, but you still want something to do while cleaning your apartment, may I suggest listening to the soothing voice and sage observations of the man of my dreams? (Dale, not Kyle.) Are you the sort of person who still finds it heartbreaking that Twin Peaks stopped when it did, and punch at the air in frustration when watching or even thinking about the show's final sce ...more
Christopher
Utterly useless yet utterly priceless for quotes from the second greatest FBI agent to ever visit the town of Twin Peaks.

"Oh, Diane… never drink coffee that has been anywhere near a fish."

"Diane, 7:00 pm, the RR Diner. This must be where pies go when they die."
Gregory
in 1994 this tape was stolen from my car and I have cried everyday for it's return. Good stuff.
Dryopteris
While it's true that there is not much new material in these recordings compared to the TV series, they tie in very nicely with the series and, due to Kyle McLachlan's expressive speaking, you can feel the emotions behind every entry. The only downside of listening to this is that you'll be left drooling for a piece of blueberry pie :-)
~♡Sushi♡~
If you're planning on leaving on holiday anytime soon, and happen to be a fan of Twin Peaks, I suggest rather forcefully urge you to take this with you.

Darling Dale accompanied me on my 6 (or 7, I'm not sure) hour bus ride, and I was smiling and ''Oh, Dale''-ing like an idiot all throughout, and probably received a few odd glances from the passengers now and then. Oh well.

Lying awake in bed far away at a friend's house, Dale Cooper's soothing voice, almost like a lullaby to the ears gave me comf
Joey Heid
So good and yet so short. But it's more Twin Peaks and more importantly, more Coop. You can't go wrong.
Flyin
Kyle Maclachlan in character as Special Agent Dale Cooper, talking. What more could you want? It's a great character, he has a great voice, he says wonderful things, and it's nice to revisit the strange world of Twin Peaks through this side door. And you can listen to the whole thing for free on the internet. Some clips were created just for this audiobook, while others were taken directly from the TV show.
CaliGirlRae
A nice compilation of all the 'Diane' tapes Coop made throughout the Twin Peaks series. Some clips may jog your memory if you're a huge fan as they come direct from some of the episodes. Not really any new material but a must have for any TP fan. :-)
Steve Davis
Very enjoyable and a nice trip down memory lane, but I couldn't give it more than 3 stars since there isn't really any new material.
Marissa
Nice mix of new stuff and some footage from the show. I sure do miss Kyle MacLachlan's smooth voice.
Molly
Good, but not enough new material to please me.
Didi
Didi marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
MamaCarrie
MamaCarrie marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Nikki
Nikki added it
Apr 05, 2015
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Kenzo Tenma
Kenzo Tenma marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Charlotte.Yurkovich
Charlotte.Yurkovich marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Anne Hockens
Anne Hockens marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
  • The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer
  • Before Sunrise & Before Sunset: Two Screenplays
  • Memento mori
  • Homunculus 2
  • Doctor Who: The Natural History of Fear (Big Finish Audio Drama, #54)
  • How Many Kisses Do You Want Tonight?
  • Doctor Who: The Holy Terror (Big Finish Audio Drama, #14)
  • Gravity Falls: Dipper's and Mabel's Guide to Mystery and Nonstop Fun! (Guide to Life)
  • Unhooked Generation: The Truth About Why We're Still Single
  • When I'm Old and Other Stories
  • Doctor Who: Colditz (Big Finish Audio Drama, #25)
  • Doctor Who: Master (Big Finish Audio Drama, #49)
  • Twist of Fate
  • Doctor Who: Zagreus (Big Finish Audio Drama, #50)
Dune (Widescreen) Blue Velvet [VHS]