Start by marking “Meet Jack Truck!” as Want to Read:
Meet Jack Truck!

Meet Jack Truck!

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Come along another adventure in Jon Scieszka's Trucktown! Meet Jack Truck--a four-year-old flatbed, 10-wheeler truck who loves racing, joking, smashing, and crashing throughout Trucktown!
Board Book, 14 pages
Published June 3rd 2008 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about Meet Jack Truck!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meet Jack Truck!

Patti Korbet
If I was rating this book as a general kids book, it would get less stars from me. It's ok. But for my little man, who LOVE trucks and all things that VROOM, this is a favorite. My daughter loved books and listening to mommy read from a very early age, but it wasn't until recently that her brother got into them, too. If this book gets my son to sit and listen to a story (and he wants you to read it multiple times each day), then it gets extra points in my mind. Now that we read 'my Jack Truck bo ...more
Lindsay
We picked this up at the library to read to my one year old, my eight year old picked it up to read and said, "Mom, this book is not appropriate." I agreed with him after I read it, potty humor isn't something I try to encourage in my boys. Shame on all those involved with writing and publishing this book that they couldn't come up with something of substance, even if it is a board book, they could have done much more with it.
Sam
(It's no smash-crash, but Sam likes all the trucktown books)
J.C.
Jack loves all the Jack Truck books, although Mom and Dad find them pretty dumb. He'll run one of the books to me chanting, "Dump truck, dump truck!" How can I deny him?
Mandy J. Hoffman
This book takes all types of trucks and gives them names and personalities. Fun to read for you and your young child.
Jessica
My son loved this book! It's the only one from the library he wanted to read for two weeks.
Tricia
typical jon scieszka trucktown...appeal to boys. okay.
Kaycie
Kaycie added it
Oct 11, 2014
Meghen
Meghen marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Jun 20, 2013
Sand Castle Bash: Counting from 1 to 10 Vroom!: It's Color Time! Meet Jack Truck!. David Shannon, Loren Long, David Gordon