Start by marking “You Will Be My Baby Even When..” as Want to Read:
You Will Be My Baby Even When..

You Will Be My Baby Even When..

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
You will be my baby even when... is a beautiful, heart-warming story that depicts the transitional stages a parent and child experience throughout their lives together. The special bond formed between parent and child is strengthened further with each milestone, and will be cherished by both for years to come.
Published March 15th 2004 by C. Becker Books

To ask other readers questions about You Will Be My Baby Even When.., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Will Be My Baby Even When..

Terry
It is a wonderful poem that will make young kids feel warm and also allow parents to remind pre-teens and teenagers why they remain so protective, but without being a nudge or going over the top. A poem you'll love reading over and over again. The illustrations are beautiful and expressive (allowing even preschoolers to "read" for themselves because they recognize the images).

To read our full review, go to The Reading Tub.
Jenna's Mom
Jul 15, 2008 Jenna's Mom rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: kids 2 and up
This was a sweet book. I think Jenna (3 yrs.) enjoyed it even though she didn't "get" all of the concepts (ex. "You will be my baby even when you get married.").
Rachel Norman
Rachel Norman marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Hhhh
Hhhh marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2012
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2009
DaughterDaDa
DaughterDaDa marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2008