Start by marking “Golden Angel: Unwilling Sex Slave 1-5” as Want to Read:
Golden Angel: Unwilling Sex Slave 1-5
Read eBook

Golden Angel: Unwilling Sex Slave 1-5 (Golden Angel, Unwilling Sex Slave #1-5)

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Immerse yourself in a classic tale of erotic abduction and redemption. Follow the adventures of Laura Sidel, from her induction as slave number seven, through a harrowing journey of intensive training and sexualization. Laura is prepared for the highest echelons of a secret society dedicated to producing the finest slaves money can buy. Through each stage of her training, ...more
Published February 8th 2008 by Booksurge Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Golden Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Golden Angel

Laura Sidel Is Alone In New York City And A Waitress At A Strip Club. An Older Man Who Sat In The Back Watched Her And Before Her Shift Ended She Found Herself Agreeing To Meet Him The Next Day To Start A Modeling Career; But Once She Got To His Office There Was No Trace Of Him And She Was Injected With A Substance And Kidnapped!

Anthony St. Laurent Looked At The Almost Naked Woman In His Den As His Meddlesome Mother Yelled "Happy Birthday!" And He Could Not Believe That She Had Bought A Prostitu
This is erotic fiction, and as the novel’s subtitle already indicates, the sex that happens in it is for the most part non-consensual and thus will definitely not be everyone’s cup of tea. I rather enjoy that particular erotica subgenre myself, but admit that I do sometimes worry about whether that really is okay or not. For the moment, though, lets just assume that the genre is unproblematic and see how well Golden Angel does within that framework.

The novel’s plotline is almost classic, girl ge
The title is pretty clear that this is a non-consensual tale which I don't mind. The thing I do find lacking is the impersonal and detached viewpoint of the story. None of the characters including the heroine/victim displays any true emotion other than what is narrated. None is shown, but outrage is told. The ending is a very liberating justice prevails with a HEA on top, but it is quick and not engaging.

Didn't dislike it, but I didn't like it either.
Torture, rape, being sexually tormented and humiliated. 70% if my e-book consisted of this. The HEA comes as sort of a rushed afterthought. All those things Laura had to endure for 4 months, and her HEA is in “a few pages”?

Might be enjoyed by some people, but it wasn’t for me. Sorry.
Serial fiction which follows a strip club waitress who was kidnapped into slavery. An excited tale which follows a journey that reads true. Great collection
Sofia Grey
Erotica about a girl kidnapped into the sex slave industry; nice emotion and confusion, especially when she has the chance for freedom
Not bad but wasn't nearly as dark as I'd thought it would be and the ending seemed out of place and anticlimatic
Els Breggeman
Els Breggeman marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Heba added it
Oct 13, 2015
Cetro Rostov
Cetro Rostov marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Anna Bergman
Anna Bergman marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
Shayingram.8gmail.Com marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Lee Kya
Lee Kya marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Christi Evans
Christi Evans marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Ashley added it
Mar 22, 2015
Alex marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Shelley Wilemon
Shelley Wilemon marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Recipe for Submission
  • Submissive Desires
  • The Auction
  • Judgment (Judgment, #1)
  • Under Order
  • The Flesh Cartel #2: Auction (The Flesh Cartel, #2)
  • Letting Go 2: Stepping Stones  (Awakenings #5)
  • The Knight's Prisoner
  • Owned and Owner
  • Fortune (Fortune, #2)
  • Intimidator (Preyfinders, #2)
  • Power Play (Pleasure Playground #2)
  • The Lonely Dominant
  • Santa's Elf (Diablo Blanco Club, #5)
I have published erotic fiction and romance since 1996. My work includes the sensual exploration of D/s and erotic romance, as well as the darker side of BDSM. My work includes in-depth exploration of both m/f and m/m relationships, in the context of romance and D/s. I have published over fifty novels and short stories, both in print and ebook format.
It is important to me to write about real peop
More about Claire Thompson...

Golden Angel, Unwilling Sex Slave (5 books)
  • Golden Angel, Unwilling Sex Slave 1: The Abduction of Number Seven