Animal Reiki: Using Energy to Heal the Animals in Your Life

Animal Reiki: Using Energy to Heal the Animals in Your Life

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  10 reviews
WHETHER YOU’RE A NEWCOMER TO THE FIELD OF energy medicine, an experienced practitioner or an animal lover committed to learning everything you can about your companion’s health, Animal Reiki will open your eyes to a new level of healing and well-being. From dogs and cats to horses and birds, this book is everything you need to understand and appreciate the power of Reiki t...more
Published April 5th 2006 by Ulysses Press

Lindsay
A very informal book full of personal stories, unlike the structured teaching style of many other reiki books. The authors include the basics and lots of ideas for variations based on your and the animals' needs and your intuition. The chapters each deal with reiki for a specific type of issue (such as type of animal, senior animals, shelter animals, etc.). Thus, there is lots of repetition both within and between chapters. Decent pictures help to illustrate how to perform reiki on many differen...more
Gina Briganti
“Animal Reiki: Using Energy to Heal the Animals in Your Life” by Elizabeth Fulton and Kathleen Prasad (2006) earned the “I like it” rating from me. I’ve been recommending this book based on a skim read I did when I first purchased the book years ago. Now that I’ve read it I am really glad that I did. It is filled with inspiring stories that I read aloud to others because they were so special.

These ladies have clearly done a lot of Reiki on animals! It shines through in their respect for the ani...more
Vanessa Nicole
Great read

great to learn about it and the dogs. I loved it. it's really amazing book to read. must read it
Lee
There are plenty of books on the market covering Reiki for dogs & cats, but this book includes all animals, from fish to birds to horses to wild & farm animals. Elizabeth & Kathleen are so sensitive, respectful & caring toward animals; their love for them is very clear by the tone of voice & advice offered in this book. My only complaint is that the sidebars, as helpful as they are, break up the flow of the book - I wish there was a smoother way to incorporate these heartwarm...more
Tracey Gagne
Jul 17, 2007 Tracey Gagne rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those interested in animals and those interested in Reiki
This book gave me incredible insight, not only into my Reiki practice, but also into how it helps animals. I've used it with my own cats with incredible benefits!

If you have never tried Reiki, it provides a good introduction to Reiki in the first chapter. If you have tried Reiki, it gives some great information on how to use it with animals. I learned so much from reading this book and intend to keep it as a resource for my own Reiki practice!
Sue
I'm a Reiki Master but when it comes to animals, I only have experience in channelling for my own dogs. One of my students wishes to work with animals, in particular horses, so I bought this book which was very informative although repetitive at times. One thing I did not know was that anyone (in the UK) wishing to treat an animal that isn't their own has to legally get permission from the animal's vet.
Theresa
So far this book is making me feel comfortable performing reiki on my pets. I have only studied level I Reiki and cannot do distance-healing. But this book makes me anxious to study level II!
Nancy
Great book for anyone interested in expanding their Reiki practice to include animals. Wonderful photos and examples. Authors are extremely intuitive animal communicators.
Jenica
I love this book. I love the stories of the animals and their honesty and courage.
Joyia
My cats purred =^♥^=
Sam Kyle
Sam Kyle marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Luminea
Luminea marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Madii Wade
Madii Wade marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Joy Bryant
Joy Bryant marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Patricia Ramos
Patricia Ramos marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Lindy
Lindy marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Kim Mell
Kim Mell marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Kitty Brevig
Kitty Brevig marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Delicate Harmony (Medical Romance S.) Animal Reiki: How to use energy to heal the animals in your life Crossmatched (Mills & Boon Large Print Romances) Grandma Florida And The Big Straw Hat