Start by marking “Jung: Interpreting Your Dreams” as Want to Read:
Jung: Interpreting Your Dreams

Jung: Interpreting Your Dreams

3.11 of 5 stars 3.11  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  1 review
Every night you receive messages from the deepest recesses of your subconscious mind: you dream. But often these messages are cloaked in mysterious symbols and imagery. Only by learning to understand and interpret these can you take full advantage of the knowledge and power hidden within your dreams.

Now, for the first time on audio, here is a comprehensive perspective of
Audio, 32 pages
Published January 15th 1989 by Macmillan Audio

To ask other readers questions about Jung, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jung

Kinga
It is a short listen. I know more about Jung than I did before listening to the book.
Jung's theories tend to shake me up - I am reeling for days afterwards - independent of who speaks or writes about him.

Jung was one strange dude. He really didn't catch on to modernism. He might have stepped straight on to post-modernism from rationalism.
I think.
Amy Bodiford
Amy Bodiford marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Valentin Astănculesei
Valentin Astănculesei marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Julia
Julia added it
Dec 17, 2014
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Nic
Nic marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2013
Leonardo
Leonardo marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
More about James A. Hall...
Jungian Dream Interpretation: A Handbook of Theory and Practice Dictionary of Subjects and Symbols in Art (Icon Editions) Accounting Information Systems Accounting Information Systems 1e The Jungian Experience: Analysis and Individuation (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts, 26)