Start by marking “Salvation Run” as Want to Read:
Salvation Run

Salvation Run

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
"Salvation Run" brings together bikers and Lutherans, birth and death, love and betrayal in a funny, intense, and fast-moving tale. In Moorhead and Eagle Grove, Minnesota, secrets beneath staid Midwestern exteriors threaten to create an uproar if all is revealed.

Sandy, the wayward daughter of a Lutheran minister, finds herself pregnant by a loser with a penchant for violen
Published September 7th 2005 by University Press of Mississippi (first published September 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Salvation Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salvation Run

Tracey Cramer-Kelly
The cover of this book is a biker on a Harley, and it takes place in small-town Minnesota. So - being a biker and living in small-town Minnesota - I naturally had to check it out.

It wasn’t what I expected. It’s more a study of characters than a story with a plot line (in fact, it doesn’t really “end” in the sense that the author leaves much of the “resolution” up in the air, leaving the reader to wonder what they make of themselves). Like other more “literary” novels I’ve read, I found it slight
Megan
Megan is currently reading it
Oct 07, 2013
Boat People: A Novel Milkweed: A Novel Keeping Warm Very Little Cancer, A Outlaw Biker