Start by marking “Heaven and Earth: Making the Psychic Connection” as Want to Read:
Heaven and Earth: Making the Psychic Connection

Heaven and Earth: Making the Psychic Connection

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  386 ratings  ·  18 reviews
We all have questions about our lives, our souls, and loved ones who have passed on. Now we can find the answers.
For the first time, world-renowned spiritual medium and bestselling author James Van Praagh reveals the techniques that anyone can use to contact "the other side." Combining his own experiences with the testimony of others who have been touched by their spirit
Published November 1st 2002 by Pocket Books (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Heaven and Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven and Earth

Lauraley Dilgard
Another wonderful book by James Van Praagh. I always enjoy his books and loved him when I met him at his book signing here in El Cajon, San Diego County WalMart. He was shorter then I thought he would be, he signed my book different then everyone elses, he said, "That's funny, I never signed that before". Maybe he put Good Luck instead of Love because he "knew" I was writing my book then. BTW his eyes are a beautiful blue they sparkle with kindness.
Jean
I can't believe this came out in 2001 and I am just getting around to reading it. But then again, I need it now which I am sure is why it is in my life at this moment. It was great and I am buying it. Anyone who knows me knows I don't just buy any book. I love my free books from the library but this needs to be in my collection for reference purposes. Awesome...
Oliver Rabacal
Very nice practice on psychic phenomena, I have learned so much from this book of James van Praagh.
Kim
Perhaps it will be of more interest to me at another time.
Isabella Blaco
I enjoyed this one. Van Praagh has always been a straight shooter with his writing so if you believe in psychic mediums, he is a great read. He doesn't try to sell religion or beliefs, he simply tells his story which is a refreshing change!
Pete
It was ok, but I have read other books on the subject that I enjoyed more. After a few of his stories, they all seemed very convenient and/or too perfect to be really believable. As for the practical advice, I mostly skimmed through it.
I like the meditations and excercises he tends to put in the last few chapters of his books, but I just skim through everything else. There are far more interesting books on the subject such as those by Rosemary Altea or Sonia Choquette.
Benjamin Barnes
thought the best part was when he was talking about the psychic desolation left over from deforsestation and the felling of sadness
Pat
Well written and full of good suggestions. Helps to understand Psychic from his personal experience. I will reread it.
Sandy
After I read this book, I recalled many times when I know my angels were looking out for me.
Linda T.
I enjoyed reading this one! James Van Praagh is the real deal as far as I am concerned.
Lina
Praagh's books have helped me heal the mourning of several dear friends.
Leroy
Intriguing so far. Its tough breaking preconcieved notions of psyhics.
Andrea Lewis
Well written with practical information.
Tianna Hyatt
Most helpful in understanding death.
Lisa Steinmetz
Fantastic Book very enlightening :)
Brin Brin
Didn't dig that much...
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
Brittany Gros
Brittany Gros marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Subash
Subash marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Lohini
Lohini marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
  • One Last Time
  • God, Creation, and Tools for Life (Journey of the Soul, #1)
  • Life Among the Dead
  • The Barn Dance
  • Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends
  • Spiritual Liberation: Fulfilling Your Soul's Potential
  • The Hope: A Guide to Sacred Activism
  • Hello from Heaven: A New Field of Research-After-Death Communication Confirms That Life and Love Are Eternal
  • When Ghosts Speak: Understanding the World of Earthbound Spirits
  • The Fragrant Mind: Aromatherapy for Personality, Mind, Mood and Emotion
  • Diary of a Psychic
  • The Search for a Soul: Taylor Caldwell's Psychic Lives
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
His very natural, easy-going style would lead you to believe that James Van Praagh is chatting with a friend on the telephone, not communicating messages from the grave. James is a survival evidence medium, meaning that he is able to bridge the gap between two planes of existence, that of the living and that of the dead, by providing evidential proof of life after death via detailed messages. "I'm ...more
More about James Van Praagh...
Talking to Heaven: A Medium's Message of Life After Death Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering the Truth About the Other Side Unfinished Business: What the Dead Can Teach Us About Life Growing Up in Heaven: The Eternal Connection Between Parent and Child Reaching to Heaven