Start by marking “Seduction Becomes Her (Becomes Her, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seduction Becomes Her (Becomes Her, #2)

Seduction Becomes Her (Becomes Her #2)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  222 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Set against the breathtaking cliffs of England's Cornwall Coast during the Regency era, New York Times bestselling author Shirlee Busbee delivers a sumptuous novel of an unexpected fortune, secrets, and the magic of love...

Love Hides In The Most Surprising Places

As guardian to her two young siblings after her parents' death, Daphne Beaumont struggles to keep the family tog...more
Published July 1st 2008 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Seduction Becomes Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction Becomes Her

Julie (jjmachshev)
I actually enjoyed "Seduction Becomes Her" by Shirlee Busbee. I'm not sure why I'm so surprised as I read "Scandal Becomes Her" and enjoyed that one too. Ms Busbee's books are historicals that contain a bit of the supernatural. In this book, it was ghosts, both evil and good, and the return of a past villain. I didn't have a hard time figuring out the villain (since he was also in her last book), but there was another mystery that wasn't too hard to figure out once the clues were all presented....more
Rosi
It was ok, hence the two stars. It read very similarly to the first book in the series, so I wasn't impressed. I did however enjoyed Charles. Just like Julian from the first book, he betrothed himself out of honor. I gave an "awww" when he admitted that he had already decided to marry her because there was something special about her. I can not get enough of men who know what they want and will do what is needed to obtain it!
There is mystery and paranormal activity amidst the romance story. Old...more
Heather
AH_EIOU
Got this book from "monito/monita" last December 2013.
Then last Wednesday, I decided to read this to ease my boredom only to find out that this novel is an awesome novel. The hero/heroine showed us the real meaning of love.
I love how Charles adore Daphne.
I love the mystery line of this novel.
All I want to say actually is I really love this novel.
Saadia
This is one of those good juicy (not too intellectual!) romance-gothic thrillers that one can sink into within a couple of pages! Tales of a mysteriously vanished serial killer! Ghostly apparitions! A damsel in distress caught in a Cinderella setting! The hero comes to the rescue! Etc... Too much fun, indeed.

Not sure what the title refers to, as the heroine is not bent on seduction at all, she seems rather unaware of her charms until she gets unwilling shackled to the hero.

A great way to pass th...more
ZaBeth
I like the story and the character's although I thought that Charles was a much wittier character in the first book. Also, since I read this almost back to back with the first book I noticed the rhythm of the story-line was very similar to the first book. It will be interesting to see if book three follows a similar flow. Still very good characters with passion.
Kim
Wendy
I honestly didn't think that this could have been any worse than the first book in the series...I was wrong...A heroine that I had a really hard time even liking - a hero I actually liked (from the first story) but another plot with paranormal theme to it that was again, like a bad soap opera.
Marcella
I enjoyed this book I like the paranormal and suspense aspects of the story the characters were well fleshed out and the romance was solid
Daphne Marzana
Good story and writing but didn't really feel that connected to the characters in any way and sometimes it dragged on and felt like filler.
Shelley
A great historical romance mixed in with a mystery, as well as a ghost story. A little something for everyone.
Lynette
Well written but the heroine was so freaking annoying. She reminded me of Mrs. Bennet in Pride and Prejudice!
Kassie
Couldn't put this down.....liked the mystery. Can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Tina
I don't know how I got started on these...at least they have a decent mystery line in them.
L.
Surprisingly (therefore disappointingly) tame for a Busbee romance.
Stacy
This book had everything. Mystery, romance and happy endings.
Cindy Hughes
This book had everything. Mystery, romance and happy endings.
Alana
Oct 14, 2011 Alana rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
good. loved it. on to the next one!
Tânia Silva
Tânia Silva marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Cheryl Medley
Cheryl Medley marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Daphne
Daphne marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Brandon
Brandon marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
  • A Groom of One's Own (The Writing Girls, #1)
  • Just Beyond Tomorrow (Skye's Legacy #5)
  • Tempted All Night (Neville Family #4)
  • Forbidden (Company of Rogues, #4)
  • If the Slipper Fits (Cinderella Sisterhood, #1)
  • Golden Girl
  • Never Less Than a Lady (Lost Lords, #2)
  • A Taste of Greek (Out of Olympus, #3)
  • In Pursuit of a Scandalous Lady (Scandalous Lady, #1)
  • Savage Surrender
  • Taken by the Night (Brotherhood of Blood, #3)
  • The Seduction of His Wife (Hallaway Sisters, #1)
  • Notorious Rake, Innocent Lady (Ramsden Brothers, #1)
  • Shameless (Banning Sisters Trilogy #3)
  • Tempting Fate (Providence, #2)
  • Once a Pirate
  • The Duke Next Door (Heiress Brides, #2)
  • The Marriage Prize (Medieval Plantagenet, #3)
Shirlee Elaine was born 9 August 1941 in San Jose, California, USA. She was the first daughter of a career naval officer, later she had two sisters and three brothers, they raised traveling the world. She went to the institute in Kentri, Morocco, after which she returned to California and she went to Burbank Bussines College of Santa Rosa, where she received a certificate in 1962.

Shirlee married w...more
More about Shirlee Busbee...
Lady Vixen Gypsy Lady Deceive Not My Heart While Passion Sleeps Scandal Becomes Her (Becomes Her, #1)

“She’d rather go down like a roaring lion than a bleating ram.” 1 likes