Start by marking “Escape from the Pharma Cartel: My Life as a Member of the Pharmaceutical Drug Cartel” as Want to Read:

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

She Had Made the Company Millions Yet They Cut Her Loose
"I went to school and have my college degree. I married and had children. I had a successful career for 18 years-top sales with award winning trips for seven of those years. I have saved for my retirement. I have savings accounts for my children to go to college. I pay my taxes and volunteer my time to many worthy c
Published October 11th 2007 by Outskirts Press

To ask other readers questions about Escape from the Pharma Cartel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape from the Pharma Cartel

Kimberly
May 24, 2009 Kimberly rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 1/2 Stars . . . A Wake-up Call, April 15, 2009
By Eric Wilson "novelist" (Nashville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
When I came across Kimberly Cheryl's book, I was still grieving the loss of my mother, so the subject of health care in the US grabbed my attention. I also spent years working at a print center near Vanderbilt, during which time I encountered numerous pharmaceutical reps and saw firsthand the waste, fraud, and unethical aspects of thei
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
Anne Nena
Anne Nena marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2013
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2012
Indraroop
Indraroop marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2011
Laura marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2011
Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2010
Peter Gubin
Peter Gubin marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2009
Seven
Seven marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2008
I have the body of an 18-year-old, but it's in the trunk of my car and it's starting to smell. I am smarter than my 5th grader but getting dumber every day.
I was born the oldest of 3 girls. I am very close to her sisters, parents, cousins and nieces and wouldn’t know what to do without her family and their support!

After a school career that included years of failed chemistry classes that began too
More about Kimberly Cheryl...
Shattered Reality Are Your Habits Killing You? a Complete Personal Handbook of Safety Suggestions to Incorporate Into Your Everyday Life: Because the Best Defense Is a Good Offensive Plan!

“I have the body of an 18-year-old, but it's in the trunk of my car and it's starting to smell. ” 4 likes