Start by marking “Demon Diary, Volume 04” as Want to Read:
Demon Diary, Volume 04

Demon Diary, Volume 04 (Demon Diary #4)

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,036 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Gods and demons wage a never-ending battle with the mortal realm of Earth as their battlefield. As with most long-standing feuds, the reasons are no longer important--hatred is a way of life. But it is foretold that one will arise who can restore harmony between gods and demons. Enter Raenef, heir to demon royalty. But he is hardly regal material. Therefore, the demon king ...more
Published November 4th 2003 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about Demon Diary, Volume 04, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon Diary, Volume 04

Leila Anani
Rain Misoa
Jul 14, 2016 Rain Misoa rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE! Shounen-ai lovers, fantasy lovers, smex lovers... yeah... it's good!
Recommended to Rain by: Ad on Barnes & Noble
Shelves: manga, lgbtqiap
I love this manga sooooooooooooo much! How can someone not like this manga!? It's just so good not to like! With each new volume, you get drawn in even more to the story, characters, setting. I can go on and on! Whoever was the first person who came up with the idea to start this series was and is an absolute genius. I really hope me gushing about this manga will convince you guys to go out and buy it! It's so worth your time.

Lee Yun Hee, once again, outdid herself! She continued off from introd
Roni
Jul 20, 2015 Roni rated it liked it
The story line was pretty good and I like the way the author introduces new characters but I'm starting to get annoyed with the fact that Raenef never managed to save himself or even to really put up a fight when he's in danger. He's supposed to be really powerful and yet he doesn't even try
Kristina
Jan 14, 2016 Kristina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
New challenges appear in this book. Eclipse is forced to prove his allegiance and Raenef determines to prove his worth. New mysteries also appear and there's some really dramatic moments.
Robert Beveridge
Lee-yun Hee, Demon Diary, vol. 4 (Tokyopop, 2000)

Krayon puts Raenef to the test-- but in testing Raenef, he's also testing Eclipse and Raenef's other friends. We get some more, very welcome, insight into Erutis' powers. Then, a magic book promises to make raenef a true demon lord, but warns that the consequences might be somewhat unexpected. Demon Diary is really starting to fall into place here. Good stuff. ****

Destiny
Sep 07, 2014 Destiny rated it really liked it
Love the series. Cute characters!
Kati
May 17, 2015 Kati rated it liked it
Not as good as the previous volumes, the whole nightmare/dream world story was boring and it didn't go anywhere. But the twist at the end! Poor Eclipse, he likes Raenef the way he is, he doesn't really want to change him.
atla
Dec 10, 2008 atla rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, library
This is quickly becoming the series that I look most forward to reading. The story is enough to keep me interested, and the LOL-worthy one liners keep me entertained. I'm sad to see that there are only seven volumes.
Nancy
Dec 17, 2009 Nancy rated it it was amazing
Fourth book of Demo Diaries. THis book introduces the newst character, a very powerful demon lord, come to see how strong Eclipe's new lord really is! Can he prove himself and not be laughed at?
Susan
Aug 18, 2009 Susan rated it liked it
It's the stupid hat! I love the stupid hat. It makes the fourth demon lord look like Strawberry Shortcake. The stupid hat is awesome.
Jennipher White
Jennipher White rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Tony Bilby
Tony Bilby marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
Brittany Gorrell
Brittany Gorrell rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2016
Woowott
Woowott rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2016
Lyn
Lyn rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2016
Jaestyr Knight
Jaestyr Knight marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Mel
Mel rated it really liked it
Celine
Celine added it
Phuong
Phuong added it
Jul 12, 2016
Kali
Kali rated it liked it
Meaghan
Meaghan rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Jenn
Jenn added it
Jul 07, 2016
Rebecca Gin
Rebecca Gin marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
  • Eerie Queerie!, Volume 4 (Eerie Queerie!, #4)
  • Fake, Volume 04
  • Pet Shop of Horrors, Vol. 5 (Pet Shop of Horrors, #5)
  • Wish, Vol. 04 (Wish, #4)
  • Gravitation, Volume 04
"Kara" is two illustrators: Yoon-Gyeong Kim and Eun-Sook Jeong.

Not to be confused with French author Philip Kara who uses the same pseudonyme.
More about Kara...