Start by marking “Tara The Tuesday Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Fun Day Fairies #2)” as Want to Read:
Tara The Tuesday Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Fun Day Fairies #2)

Tara The Tuesday Fairy (Rainbow Magic #37)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  332 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The Fun Day Fairies are each responsible for adding spunk and sparkle to one day of the week! But when their magic disappears, they need Rachel and Kirsty's help.

No fun in Fairyland?

The Fun Day Fairies are each responsible for adding spunk and sparkle to one day of the week! But when Jack Frost steals their magic, they need Rachel and Kirsty's help. Without the fairies' s
Mass Market Paperback, 80 pages
Published August 1st 2008 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published September 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Tara The Tuesday Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tara The Tuesday Fairy

Dolly
Oct 24, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the second of seven books in the Fun Day Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. I liked the sports theme for this story. Our oldest is addicted!

March 2012 update: our youngest is now immersing herself in this series and is reading them very quickly, too. As inane as I thought they were, I love that this series is making readers of our girls. Hooray!
Carrie
To quote Willow: "That was a funny part at the end"
Austinorky
It was Sports Day at Tippington School. Tallulah, the Tuesday Fairy, came out from the trophy. The goblins were searching for the Tuesday's Fun Day Flag. Kristy, Rachel and the Tuesday Fairy were searching for it too. The goblins heard that the Tuesday's Fun Day Flag was not on the ground, so they looked among the hanging decorations. When they found out that Kristy, Rachel and Tallulah had already found the flag first, they stole it from them. At last, Kristy, Rachel and Tallulah took back the ...more
Priya Appleby
(My overall review for the rainbow magic series)

These books were so magical to me as a child. They really got me into reading and I was so addicted. They helped me learn the colours of the rainbow and entertained me for several years. The books aren't very good. I've tried reading them again because I was interested in what I saw in them. The books are very similar and repetitive but to child version of me, they were completely perfect!
$hanel
Its a sports day at Tippington School and Rachel and Kirsty are on a mission to find all seven flags that belong to the seven fun day fairys. When Rachel and Kirsty win a golden trophy Tallulah the tuesday fairy comes out and the girls know that they have found their next fairy to help. When 3 nasty green goblins of Jack Frost`s come by Rachel and Kirsty wonder if they can really help Tallulah.
Adrienne Furness
Guys, have any of you read any of the books in the Rainbow Magic series? This is the only one I've read, but it made me laugh SO HARD. Not because it meant to be funny, but because it is just so Rainbow Magic-y and has kind of a weird subtext for a children's series book. Well worth your ten minutes, I say.
Tara
I had to give it a shot... This are so popular with all the little girlies and it has my name. I didn't expect much, but wasn't totally appalled. It's good reading practice.
Kate
I was bored so I read My little sisters fairy books!!
April Farmer
The most boring one out there so far!
Angela Barakat
I read this with my daughter.
Lainie
Lainie marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Sarah added it
Aug 24, 2015
Sandi
Sandi added it
Aug 20, 2015
Ariyah
Ariyah marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
  • Chocolate Dreams
  • Trouble at the Treasury (Capital Mysteries #7)
  • Cam Jansen and the Valentine Baby Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #25)
  • Classroom Chaos (Magic Kitten, #2)
  • The Littles Give A Party
  • Moonlight Mystery (The Rescue Princesses, #3)
  • Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1)
  • Case of the Sneaky Snowman (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #5)
  • No Biz Like Show Biz (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #24)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 205 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)