Start by marking “Jason's Wonderful Week of Fabulous Night Rides. (formerly "Jason's Seven Magical Night Rides.")” as Want to Read:

A boy's love of horses and wish to know what it would be like to have a father brings a series of rides on some mythical creatures and encounters with such characters as Poseiden and Cheiron the Centaur.
handbound perfect binding, 116 pages
Published 2007 by Feral Press, Inc. (first published June 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Jason's Wonderful Week of Fabulous Night Rides., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jason's Wonderful Week of Fabulous Night Rides.

Hannah
Sep 16, 2008 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-books
The illustrations in the copy I read were gorgeous. (library copy, sigh... ) The story itself was fairly simplistic and sweet. It seems to fall between a picture book and a young adult reader (In feel, not language difficulty. I find difficulty hard to judge.). For me it brought back memories of the tales I would make up as I fell asleep wishing that my prosaic ponies were secretly... oh... well something more mysterious than the thistles chewing, mud puddle swilling, what can I get away with to ...more
Christy
Jan 27, 2016 Christy rated it really liked it
Shelves: middle-grade
Sallie Reynolds
Sallie Reynolds rated it it was amazing
Tim Unsell
Tim Unsell rated it it was amazing
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2008
Dale
Dale rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Greylen
Greylen rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2010
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2015
Tim Unsell
Tim Unsell rated it it was amazing
Randye
Randye rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2008
Cherie
Cherie rated it it was ok
Sep 14, 2016