Start by marking “Bleach SOULs. Official Character Book” as Want to Read:
Bleach SOULs. Official Character Book

Bleach SOULs. Official Character Book (Bleach Official Character Books #1)

Get the inside scoop on Bleach! This profile books contains extensive information on the characters and story lines from Bleach vols. 1-22. It also includes exclusive stickers, a poster, bonus manga, the original Bleach one shot, and an interview with Tite Kubo! Come explore the world of Bleach!

Ichigo Kurosaki never asked for the ability to see ghosts--he was born with th
Published November 18th 2008 by VIZ Media LLC (first published February 3rd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Bleach SOULs. Official Character Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach SOULs. Official Character Book

Yuki Black
Jun 30, 2015 Yuki Black rated it liked it
Această manga cuprinde rezumatul primelor 21 de povestiri din mult-cunoscutul anime ‘Bleach’; avem un interviu special cu creatorul întregului anime şi serii manga, o povestire amuzantă la sârşit şi zeci de fişe de personaje, care mai de care mai interesante.

De la iniţierea lui Ichigo în devenirea unui Soul Reaper până la întâmplări morbide şi traume în care diferite creaturi au măcelărit zeci de familii. Drumul către adevăr pare a fi încercănat cu zeci de obstacole şi prejudecăţi ce se formează
Romeo
May 30, 2013 Romeo rated it liked it
i had high expectations for this book, i expected it to be rammed with exclusive information, lengthy profiles, a glossy poster i hadnt ever seen before sheet after sheet of stickers and much much more, as described on the sales pitch. i was sorely disappointed when i actually read it and the info was actually just telling you what is drawn in the pictures. its like theres a panel of Orihime cheering Ichigo on and the "info of hope" reads "Orihime then stood up on her hind legs and tells ichigo ...more
MissAnnThrope
18 January 2013

Bleach SOULs. Official Character Book is a comprehensive character guide that will help you catch up on the Soul Reaper arc of the series. The pages are in all black-and-white artwork, with detailed descriptions of all of the characters. There are bonus stories and an interview with Tite Kubo himself.

It was interesting to see the progression of how the characters have been drawn. At the start of Bleach, all of the characters look like kids. It's amazing how young Byakuya and Renji
Cindy
May 18, 2010 Cindy added it
This isn't really a story book. This book is about all the characters in Bleach series. It tells memories and interesting parts of episodes or Bleach volumes. The main character in all books is so obvious. It is Ichigo. I know why Ichigo is the main character but i can't explain it. I like the way the author wrote this specific book because it finally has pictures and it tells you everything about Bleach. In other Bleach books they don't have colors, but if you read it and gets into it then it's ...more
Calvin
Feb 04, 2008 Calvin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reference
I bought this only because it's collectible. Aside from that, I virtually haven't read anything from this book. But if you are Bleach fans, you should have this one before it's getting rare.

Inside this book is a comprehensive data and biographies of Bleach's cast. It's more useful for these who are looking complete data of the characters.
Pip
Jul 01, 2011 Pip rated it it was amazing
This is a very useful character file and has probably everything you need to know about the characters up until book 21. I love the layout of the book and it has some cute freebies in the front that include stickers and posters. I would recommend this book if you're a serious BLEACH fan but in the one that I got I couldn't help but cringe at the sight of so many spelling mistakes.
Katy Kat McKatums
May 02, 2011 Katy Kat McKatums rated it it was amazing
This has lots of good info about all the characters and events of Bleach up until volume... Ugh, I don't remember. Until the arrancars start showing up. There are some really funny bonus comics, and also on one page (I believe the one that lists all the captains and assistant captains) Renji is speaking in Japanese. XD
Lauren
Jan 27, 2010 Lauren rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Bleach fans
Shelves: guides-helpful, own
VERY useful!!! If you missed any minute detail about Bleach for volumes 1-19 or so, definitely pick this up. Gorgeous extra art from Tite Kubo, an interview with him and Ichigo's voice actor, and even the original short story. GREAT book!
Crystal
May 10, 2011 Crystal rated it it was amazing
This book introduces characters from the start of the series till about the part where Ichigo goes to the Soul society and saves Rukia.

Its a must have to complete your manga that you read if you want have character reference.
Jien
Jun 12, 2011 Jien rated it did not like it
I didn't see much point to this. It was redundant for anyone who's read the beginning of the manga, it didn't really include any new information but it also didn't have enough for someone unfamiliar with the series.
Michael
Jan 15, 2011 Michael rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Bleach Anime or Manga Fans
For Bleach fans, this is a great book. It certainly cleared some things up for me which I was confused with. I also had a lot of fun reading it. (and got free stickers!) Unlike other books, I finished it really quickly because there is not a lot of text.
Ana
Feb 09, 2010 Ana is currently reading it
Watching Bleach gets me all confused on who the characters are and what their history and powers are. I need this book to help make it work in my head. Plus, there are stickers!
Wyndee
Jul 22, 2009 Wyndee rated it it was ok
well so far GREAT !!
Brian
Jan 19, 2009 Brian rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
If you are a fan of the Bleach manga. It is fun and interesting.
Duru Gülşen
Jul 07, 2015 Duru Gülşen rated it it was amazing
That was all I need for a cringe attack week actually. That means a lot and thanks a lot to Tite Kubo.
Adam Frior
Adam Frior rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2015
Pidda
Pidda rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2016
Damar
Damar rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2015
Ellen Linderkers
Ellen Linderkers rated it liked it
May 13, 2013
Andrew Thuvi
Andrew Thuvi rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2014
Lorien
Lorien rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Bookmark8
Bookmark8 rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2012
Zhi
Zhi rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2011
Carroll
Carroll rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2010
Gerald Mchugh
Gerald Mchugh rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2016
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2015
Toni
Toni rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2011
Tess
Tess rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2011
DylanHarbo
DylanHarbo rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2017
Robert Chartrand
Robert Chartrand rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2013
  • Naruto: The Official Fanbook
  • Partial List of People to Bleach
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 03
  • Claymore, Vol. 13: The Defiant Ones (Claymore, #13)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Anime Profiles
  • Saiyuki, Vol. 2
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 15
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach Official Character Books (3 books)
  • Bleach MASKED: Official Character Book 2
  • BLEACH―ブリーチ― OFFICIAL CHARACTER BOOK 3 UNMASKED (Bleach Official Character Books, #3)