Start by marking “Container Gardening: Creating Style and Beauty with Containers” as Want to Read:
Container Gardening: Creating Style and Beauty with Containers

Container Gardening: Creating Style and Beauty with Containers

This gardener's guide offers a variety of alternatives to traditional open-ground gardens, such as moss gardens and hanging plant gardens. It describes the benefits of container gardening and includes tips and information on choosing the site and plants, preparing soil and providing moisture.
Published March 24th 2003 by Creative Publishing International (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Container Gardening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Container Gardening

Clarke
May 14, 2015 Clarke rated it really liked it
Shelves: book, 411, borrowed, e-library
Not sure why I liked this one less then some of the other container books. It's got pictures with concise descriptions. It's more technical then what I was looking for. Most of the books I've seen get overly arty this one involves a DIY labor level I'm just not interested in. All good helpful things but I'm looking for more old school with plants in pots not setting up a watering system for them. Yet it still offers a bunch of helpful hints.
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Carmen
Carmen added it
Sep 30, 2014
Lara
Lara rated it really liked it
May 25, 2014