Start by marking “Rahasia Menginap (Mates, Dates And Sleepover Secret) - Mates And Dates Book 4” as Want to Read:
Rahasia Menginap (Mates, Dates And Sleepover Secret) - Mates And Dates Book 4

Rahasia Menginap (Mates, Dates And Sleepover Secret) - Mates And Dates Book 4 (Mates, Dates #4)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  2,408 ratings  ·  47 reviews
Tahun ini berat sekali bagi TJ. Bukan hanya Hannah sahabatnya yang pindah ke Afrika, tapi Paul, kakak yang paling dekat dengannya pun memutuskan pergi berpetualang. Memang sih, masih ada Scott teman masa kecil sekaligus tetangga sebelah rumah TJ. Tapi jsutru Scott-lah yang jadi masalah besar buatnya. TJ baru sadar sebenarnya dia naksir berat cowok itu!

TJ memang ahlinya sep
Published 2004 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published January 3rd 2002)

Be the first to ask a question about Rahasia Menginap (Mates, Dates And Sleepover Secret) - Mates And Dates Book 4

Cora Linn
Another fun one from Cathy Hopkins and the Mates, Dates gang!

This time we meet TJ, the newcomer to the gang. Her best friend is gone, hundreds of miles away in South Africa, and the bitch at school is trying to make her life hell.

But Lucy, Izzie and Nesta come to the rescue and welcome her to the gang - cue sleepovers, makeovers and boy talk.
Patricia
T.J's best friend leaves London. T.J is left by herself. Lucy befriended T.J. But Nesta and Izzie doesnt know yet. T.J has to wait and find out if they will accept her into their group. T.J has her eye on a guy but she is trying tou get him to notice her. The characters are T.J, Lucy, Nesta and Izzie. It is in London. There was an external conflict with Izzie and Hannah for the editor job.
Text to World. In this book T.J let Nesta, Izzie, and Lucy give her makeover. But when they were done wit
Samantha
At first I didn't like the idea of introducing TJ - first off, she's wildly different from the three other girls, and by the time you get to four things can start to seem a little crowded. However, I quickly fell in love with her, as she's the character most like myself. Nesta, of course, is still my favorite; she's the inspirational one, I think. Naturally lucky in being beautiful, confident, and totally slick with the boys, she's how I WISH I was. I liked throwing in TJ because she's a differe ...more
Amanda Yeargin
I read Mates, Dates, and Sleepover Secrets asan IR book. This book was about T.J. getting new friends since her best friend Hannah moved to Africa. T.J. is a tomboy and she mostly doesn't know how to boys but Noola the Alien girl shows up. Since she is all alone she usually just stays to herself. But luckily Lucy winds up wanting to be friends with her. She still emails hannah and tell her everything that is happening. Is Nesta and Izzie gonna except her.
One connection i have is an Text-to-se
Cindy Linker
The book Mates, Dates, and Sleepover Secrets is an inspiring story about friendship by Cathy Hopkins.
The book describes a girl whose friend moves away. She is alone...until a girl named Lucy and her friends Izzy and Nesta reach out to her. But along with amazing friendship comes Nesta, a pretty girl with a big mouth. She is invited to a sleepover and spills all her secrets, goes out with a boy, and dresses to impress.
This is a really great book that inspires friendship and the ability to reac
Suki
OMG! I think that i am really into her books because i just can't stop reading her books. i think all of them have their own story and secrets and i want to read on. but hopefully i am reading other books because i want to read other author's book to compare what type of books i like to read. bye bye Mates, Dates, and .... Farewell! This book talks about T.J and her having a lot of difficulties in school, friendship, and boyfriend. Later she finds friend in her school and they are Lucy, Nesta, A ...more
Cuántas veces releí este libro a los 13 o 14 años :')
Wieta
Teens banget ceritanya, tapi seru. Bukunya juga tipis. Kalau tidak salah ada 5 installment dan masing2 buku bercerita dari sisi para tokohnya. Ada 5 gadis teenager dengan latar belakang keluarga dan karakter yang berbeda. Pada masa ini mereka sedang mencari jati diri dan persahabatan dengan dukungan keluarga masing2. Kehidupan keluarga mereka juga sangat berbeda. Seru deh!

Buku ini udh lama ada di bookshelf sampai sudah kuning2 tapi baru sekarang sempat dibaca. Awalnya dulu sekali beli untuk bela
Jennie
This introduces the new character of TJ, whose best friend just moved away to South Africa. The girls decide to "adopt" her and she makes the trio a quartet. TJ's big problem is that she's a bit of a tomboy and all her guy mates think of her as just that, a mate. She's crushing on the boy next store, all the while not realizing that Lucy's brother is crushing on her, big time. Lots of preachiness about being true to yourself.
Littlecloud
I am borrowing the Besties (books 4-6 of the series) from a friend. Actually, I have been for over a year... I should get those back to her. Anyway, I really liked this instalment, form TJ's point of view. You don't have to be a barbie to be beautiful... You can be like Buffy ;D
Sheila
This one is my favorite. A new girl comes into the group T.J she is the tomboy of the group and lets her pals give her a makeover but she is perfect the way she is and soon has a certain boy interested in her. good read.
Michelle Gregg
From tomboy soccer player to social school mag editor, T.J. is dealing with her best friends move to another country but has made some new friends that have introduced her to the world of boys and "girly girlness".
Amran
Introducing... TJ! I loved this one and the whole before and after fashion shoots with Steve for the magazine. There were so many highlights, it would take less time to describe the 'okay' parts of this book!
Ria
Though its obviously written for teenages, the storyline was good and had lots of humour and it dealt with todays issues for the modern teen, heartbreak, friends, romance, bullying.
A good read.
Janne
Very funny! I can relate to every character in the story. Each character has their own love story. But more than that, it is about family, school problems, friendship, everything about life.
Zoe Jenkins
Its a very intrestiong book from the whole collect 4th one i have read and got the others to go. Highly recommed to read if you are are a young teenager and very intresting. Would rate it 5/5!
Isabella
I decided to read this because I had read the first three books with my friend and liked them. This series is about a group of four tennage friends going into year 10. I really liked this book.
Marjolein
READ IN DUTCH

Ik verzamelde vroeger Tina Toppers, en dit boek was onderdeel van die serie. Ik vond ze allemaal wel leuk om te lezen, maar de verhalen waren niet allemaal even goed.
Deborah
Suncan Stone
It is the daughter of Adrian Mole, who as any teenager rebels against her father and decides not to be as funny. Basically it reads like an average diary of a teenager...
Flor Duarte
i loved, even to come to feel identified with TJ on some things lol, I've had fun so much reading (: and I love Cathy's books. Undoubtedly, this is one of my favorites. <3
☆•Käthÿÿ•☆
Im done with the book well what i thouhgt ab out the book was that it was ok. i wasnt so into the book i thought that it will be good like all the other chapters
Maana Chipawa
right now, the series i'm reading is the mates dates series and is FABITY FAB!!!! anyone who is a fan on Louise Rennison and Meg Cabot books will love it!!
Amber Cox
I can't wait until I go back to school to finish the series.
=D

It's that GOOD!!
I read it in ONE DAY.

I'm a FAST READER.
Reading with Cats
Read very, very young. Like what a 9-year old thinks high school is going to be. And good lord were those emails annoying.
Kelli
Defiantly one of the best books I have read. Very interesting too. Recommend this to everyone that enjoys fun books. 5/5.
Sophie
There is no way I could have managed the horrible teenage years without this series! I read it multiple times!!
Annisa M Zahro
Pinjem baca juga. Saya dulu penasaran sama serial ini, jadi pengen baca semua bukunya yang ada di temen saya itu.
Shelby
I really enjoyed T.J's character. She is really just trying to find herself and she does at the end of the story
  • Popping the Cherry
  • A Girl's Guide to Guys (So Little Time, #10)
  • Tessa in Love
  • Dates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2)
  • Just Between Us (So Little Time, #4)
  • Don't Tell the Groom
  • California Holiday: Or, How the World's Worst Summer Job Gave Me a Great New Life
  • The Second Time I Saw You  (Oxford Blue, #2)
  • Loving Danny
  • The Bookshop on the Corner
  • 30 Guys in 30 Days
  • Lady: My Life as a Bitch
  • From Scotland With Love (Short Story)
  • Fairy Nuff
  • Watershed (Love Where You Roam #1)
  • Love is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8)
Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras (Mates, Dates, #1) Mates, Dates, and Cosmic Kisses (Mates, Dates, #2) Mates, Dates, and Great Escapes (Mates, Dates, #9) Mates, Dates, and Designer Divas (Mates, Dates, #3) Mates, Dates, and Mad Mistakes (Mates, Dates, #6)