Start by marking “Premonitions (Devil's Nightmare #2)” as Want to Read:
Premonitions (Devil's Nightmare #2)

Premonitions (Devil's Nightmare #2)

Sequel to the bestselling horror novel Devil’s Nightmare, Robert Pruneda brings readers another horrific thriller full of twists, chills, and a shocking conclusion. Two years have passed since Aaron Sanders retired from the Austin Police Department after what the media has labeled The Saint Hedwig Massacre. He moves his family out of the capital city to start a new life as ...more
Kindle Edition, Forsaken Edition, 422 pages
Published February 16th 2016 by Forsaken (first published October 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Premonitions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Premonitions

PJ Lea
Mar 05, 2016 PJ Lea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After the first book I was very eager to read this one. Mr Pruneda is a master of the jaw-dropping moments where you say "I really didn't see that coming!" Great descriptions and an equally good plot. Shocking and gory, with occasional light relief, I really enjoyed this book.
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review*
Moniqua Sexton
Oct 17, 2014 Moniqua Sexton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm going to try to write this review as best I can without any spoilers, but I may just end up saying forget it. I read the first novel in this sequence and I was hooked like a dope feign on crack. I couldn't wait for the this sequel and I have to tell you, Robert 'Sharky' Pruneda immensely delivered.

Now if you haven't read Devil's Nightmare, I highly suggest you do so. This is not a stand alone although it held its own.

Aaron adopts Cody and marries Maria, inheriting a stepdaughter. They move f
Shoulanda August
I loved it!

Well written and great details! I laughed out loud and cried on some parts. I can't believe that after everything Cody and Aaron went through together it would end like it did. Truly believable and horrifying to think of people practicing black magic and summoning demons!!!
Heather
Jun 23, 2016 Heather rated it it was amazing
A frightening tale of horror,(spoiler alert) demonic cults with possession (with a twist) murder and mayhem. A family that has been brought together by unspeakable events is still living a nightmare. With twists and turn that are unseen until you turn the page and fall into the words written. A story that will have you looking over your shoulder.
Lori
Feb 03, 2016 Lori rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Evil reigns gain in the dramatic continuation of The Devils Nightmare!

Love Roberts writing style! I was so gripped with fear at some parts I had to turn another lamp! Terror feels you inside and out! If your a lover of evil torment then this is a book for you! Will definitely be reading more from this amazing author!

Susan Johnson
May 05, 2016 Susan Johnson rated it liked it
Spoilers

This started off as a series I was looking forward to reading for hopefully a long while. Well scrub that. I was so disappointed with the way things turned out. So no more for me. Life is hard. I like my books to have happy endings. Especially horror. 3 1/2 stars.
Pauline Green
May 16, 2016 Pauline Green rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Just read these books, the first book was free, and I couldn't buy the 2nd quick enough, can't wait for the 3rd book.
ginny bissell
Aug 25, 2015 ginny bissell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Loved how this book made me not want to put it down. Can't wait to read more by him in the future.
Annette P. Wilson
Annette P. Wilson rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2016
Gerri
Gerri rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
Tanmayee
Tanmayee rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2016
Marianne Fiero
Marianne Fiero rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2015
Jill VanBriesen
Jill VanBriesen rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2016
Ariel
Mar 04, 2016 Ariel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review*
A nice read!
Beth Tolbert
Beth Tolbert rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2016
Kellie Smith
Kellie Smith rated it did not like it
Aug 25, 2016
Patricia McCallum
Patricia McCallum rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Angela Burbach
Angela Burbach rated it really liked it
May 08, 2016
Chaz3
Chaz3 rated it did not like it
May 31, 2016
Barb Kauffman
Barb Kauffman rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Susan Miller
Susan Miller rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2016
Susanne
Susanne rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2015
Sonia Nuñez
Sonia Nuñez rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2016
Angel Graham
Angel Graham rated it really liked it
May 07, 2016
Barbara Amata
Barbara Amata rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2016
Willette Hill
Willette Hill rated it liked it
May 23, 2016
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2016
Amritha
Amritha rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2016
denise m damore
denise m damore rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Deborah E. Wright
Deborah E. Wright rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2016
Robert “Sharky” Pruneda is a native Texan, video game “enthusiast” [addict], and fan of all things horror. He left a career in the newspaper industry in 2011 to pursue the life of a nocturnal author, brainstorming new and creative ways to creep out his readers. He doesn’t only write horror though. He also pens the occasional family-oriented tale just to keep from going completely nuts with all ...more
More about Robert Pruneda...

Devil's Nightmare (2 books)
  • Devil's Nightmare (Devil's Nightmare #1)