Start by marking “Good Night New York City” as Want to Read:
Good Night New York City

Good Night New York City (Good Night Our World)

Easy-to-read text introduces the sights of New York City through a full day of sightseeing.
Board Book, 24 pages
Published October 1st 2006 by Good Night Books (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Good Night New York City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Night New York City

McKenzie McIlrath
May 11, 2017 McKenzie McIlrath rated it it was amazing
For this being a short board book for young toddlers I thought it was very well done. It talks about saying goodnight to all of the sites in New York City and is a super fun and easy read that keeps kids engaged with great illustrations.
Destiny Dawn Long
The first thing that I noticed about these books is their incredibly clunky and awkward prose. The second thing that I noticed is that rather than being a bedtime book, like I expected from the title, they start out in the morning and go through the whole day... often feeling random and haphazard. The illustrations are mediocre.

In short, while I think that this series of books make for popular baby shower and first birthday gifts from family and friends hailing from the featured locales, they'r
Asho
Apr 23, 2014 Asho rated it really liked it
This whole series of books is really cute. Grandmommy bought this one as a souvenir for us to add to our collection (which currently includes Good Night Washington, D.C. and Good Night Texas). It features many of the prominent New York landmarks and simple prose text. I'm hoping to add a few more of these books to our collection and instill an early interest in travel in our child.
Monica DiNatale
Oct 02, 2013 Monica DiNatale rated it it was amazing
These books are so fun. I got this for my nephew and he loved it. I like to buy it for kids that don't live in NYC because whenever they visit I can show them some of the things in the book. They use all the great New York City landmarks plus firemen and NYC policemen. I've seen the Philadelphia edition as well and thought it was good too.
NYC Reads 365
"Discover some of the best sights in the five boroughs of the Big Apple. Then use your Metrocard to go visit a few. Find more places to visit by reading other books in the series, Buenas noches a nuestro mundo."
Annalise
Jan 23, 2015 Annalise rated it really liked it
I personally think Good Night Maryland was better (maybe because we live in Maryland so it more relates to my daughter.) However, I do like how it talks about things like the Art Museum and The Statue of Liberty.
Elizabeth K.
Jan 22, 2012 Elizabeth K. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012-lucy
We love this! We also live in New York City, which could certainly explain a lot of the appeal. When we read it, I like to point out which places Lucy has already visited (I was surprised by how many, she's not a year old yet), and which will be future destinations.
Sara Chang
Jun 26, 2009 Sara Chang rated it it was amazing
We love this book! My son picks this up and brings it over for me to read every night.
Lindsay
Dec 31, 2008 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
We LOVE this series! We read one to Clarissa every night!!
Danelle Spicer
Great book for children to read when learning about New York City! Goes in-depth of the unique things that New York City has to offer.
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*
Cute book
Elly
Sep 21, 2009 Elly rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite bedtime stories, especially for city babies.
Adrian Tubero-rafii
Adrian Tubero-rafii rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2011
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2012
Todd
Todd rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2013
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2010
Eileen
Eileen rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2014
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2013
Alexis
Alexis rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2011
Anja Peerdeman
Anja Peerdeman rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2016
Kathy Herman
Kathy Herman rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2017
Penny Pendleton
Penny Pendleton rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2016
Katherine Wondoloski
Katherine Wondoloski rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2014
Megan Worthy
Megan Worthy rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2011
Dennis Waszak
Dennis Waszak rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2015
Ernesto Carrera
Ernesto Carrera rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2015
Gilbert
Gilbert rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2011
Carrie
Carrie rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Good Night Our World (1 - 10 of 79 books)
  • Good Night Beach
  • Good Night Baby Jesus
  • Good Night Christmas
  • Good Night Country Store
  • Good Night Dinosaur
  • Good Night Dump Truck
  • Good Night Farm (Good Night Our World)
  • Good Night Galaxy (Good Night Our World)
  • Good Night Hospital