Start by marking “Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 2 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #2)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 2 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #2)

Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 2 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives #2)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  4,743 ratings  ·  94 reviews
Who says dating a vampire is easy? Raven's nocturnal romance with her immortal love, Alexander, is definitely dicey, but even more so with Alexander's meddling half-vamp cousin in town. Claude and his sketchy gang are on the hunt for a stash of blood-filled vials that can turn them into pure vampires. With an old family feud casting a shadow on the search, they'll do anyth...more
Published September 23rd 2008 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Kisses

Vampire Academy by Richelle MeadShadow Kiss by Richelle MeadFrostbite by Richelle MeadBlood Promise by Richelle MeadSpirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Vampire Books
56th out of 323 books — 144 voters
Shadow Kiss by Richelle MeadFrostbite by Richelle MeadVampire Academy by Richelle MeadSpirit Bound by Richelle MeadBlood Promise by Richelle Mead
Best Vamprye Books
42nd out of 87 books — 48 voters

More lists with this book...

Rebecca
When I read the first volume last year I could not wait to get my hands on volume 2. Fortunately, I was not disappointed.

Full of great illustrations this manga rocks. Sometimes I find the picture to be confusing for some graphic novels/manga but this one I actually found the picture to be good. I could clearly understand and see what was going on and that is what a good manga should be all about.

The story line was a good one. I enjoyed it because not only was there vampires but there was a littl...more
Rachelvalle
* YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS ONE EVERYBODY!!!

Okay so Vampire Kisses II got even better! (When I was younger I loved it) Vampire Kisses got even lovinger and more dangourer as you read with V. I then with V. II! This is getting better with more action!
Dont have much to say, but when I was 13 years old with this book, it was a big hight to me and I fell in love with it.
When I was 13, (Now in 14) everything was unpashent. Number I and II were already out but I couldnt find V. III when i went ba...more
Kendyl
I had read the actual books when I was in middle school and enjoyed greatly, the humor and the creativity Ellen Schreiber had beautifully written into her imaginative works of art. When I noticed that there were graphic novels, I immidately started reading them and found that I liked them even better than the books. I loved the wonderful artwork and the story plot and encourage all Raven fans to join her on another humorous, heart pounding, romantic journey.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
I loved vol. 1 and Vol. 2 continues where the first left off where Raven and Alexander find out that 4 graves have been dug up and four new vampires arrive at Raven's school. In this book Claude and his gang are trying to find some vials that'll help him become a full fledged vampire and Alexander may have the answer. While Raven still thinks whether she is really happy not being a vampire while with Alexander. Its a really good series and the book series isn't bad either. Got to hand it to Rem...more
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Randstostipher "tallnlankyrn" Nguyen for TeensReadToo.com

Raven is back, along with her vampire boyfriend, Alexander, and trouble is still following them around town.

Alexander's cousin, Claude, along with his gang, is unfortunately continuing to grace them with their presence - and it is definitely not for good reasons. Raven is doing all she can to protect her family from these half-vampires, even resorting to the age old trick of garlic necklaces placed around the house.

But Raven...more
Debbie
Oct 12, 2008 Debbie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: manga / Vampire Kisses fans
Second book in the manga version of Ellen Schreiber's Vampire Kisses series.

Raven and Alexander's love story translates exceptionally well to the manga format. I like that the manga books are a parallel series, rather than merely a retelling of the existing books. My only complaint is how short these books are in relation to the price.

Alexander's half-vampire cousin, Claude, is still in town. Claude and his naughty vampire gang are looking for the vials of blood that can turn them into pure vamp...more
Maria
Ellen Schreiber has done it again a funny ha ha, laugh out loud kind of book. I recommend anyone looking for light reading this is your book. Great story with that young love you find yourself routing for them. We all have been there so you'll see.
Bradley
Fairly okay. Kind of like a spooky Buffy. So out of here. =)
Karin
Oct 29, 2008 Karin marked it as to-read
Raven is back for another adventure with the vampire love of her life, Alexander. Together they plot to keep Alexander’s cousin, Claude, from finding the blood vials he needs to turn into a full-blooded vampire.

If you haven’t read the actual books you’ll be missing some of the backstory. It would be best to start at the beginning and then read the graphic novels in order to get the whole picture. While this volume is longer than the first, it’s still not long enough. It is too hard to wait for t...more
Danielle
This is just such a uber cute and cuddly little manga. The 2nd volume picks up right where the first one left off, with the half vampires on a search for the vials of blood that will make them full vampires.
I adore the drawings and clothes in this manga. Everything is just adorable. It really makes it a pleasure to read. These are easy reads that only take 30 minutes or so to go through. I really recommend them to anyone who likes vampires, cuteness, and fun little mangas.
Sometimes I have this weird habit of starting manga and graphic novels with the wrong volume. This time, I started with the second volume, but was quickly able to pick up what was going on in the story. While certainly interesting, the book didn't really grab my attention until about halfway through. Though not something I want to purchase, or re-read, I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Cheyenne Rose
For a person who read the second installment of the book series, it is a little surprising that I read the second installment of the graphic novel series. But what can I say? The art was too much for me to ignore. The plot was pretty good but some of the characters' actions were on the 'aren't you smarter than this' side. Still that is a novel criticism than anything else and the book was still enjoyable.
Krys

Vampire Kisses Blood Relatives Volume 2 by Ellen Schreiber... not a whole lot to say at this point. It's furthers the adventures of Alexander and Raven and Alexander's cousin Claude, and company. Claude is still seeking eternal life; complete Vampiredom. Raven and Alexander are trying to stop him.

That's pretty much it. The art's pretty. Yeah.

- review courtesy of www.bibliopunkkreads.com
Bianca Singh
Raven and Alexander, my favorite couple!!!! In this book, Alexander cousin comes to town with his little crew consisting of a nerd, a jock, and alexanders ex girlfriend. They come to town trying to find something Alexander grandmother hid from them as a child that could turn them into a pure vampire. But Alexander and Raven wont let that happen.
Alexis
I love, love, love all of these books. The graphic novels, the novels, but the movie doesn't look that good. The second volume is about Claude Sterling, Alexander's half-vampire cousin, and his gang of half-vampires are trying to get vials to become full vampire. But Alexander and Raven aren't about to let them have have the vials without a fight.
Kai
As soon as I got my hands reading to this volume I got way intense focus on the story and Alexander's cousin, Claude and his gang. Seeing Trevor in this volume I still despise the guy til the moment he appeared in the first novel.

Again the artist outdone herself well.
Jenny
I like the book series but the graphic novel series is kind of hooky. Alexander has cheesy dialogue and Raven seems to have weird outbursts. Neither of those things are in the book series. If it wasn't for the book series I wouldn't read the graphic novel series.
Jes
May 15, 2010 Jes rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People that understand comic books
I only read this one, I didn't read the first one, so it was kind of confusing, but it was a comic book that my mom wanted me to test read and I liked it for the most part, but it was my first comic book...so I found it kind of confusing.
Naomi
Nov 26, 2008 Naomi rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
A great second volume, once again left off at a good point. I love her outfits, I want them all. I would wear all of them to school too! This one is funny at the beginning, and I found out more about Alexander's past
ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ
Claude is in Dullsville and he is looking 4 vials that can make him full vampire. Will he be able 2 get them?
Alexander is worried about Raven's safety, but she thinks she can handle a few half vampires.
Pon
So much mind trickery here! I loved it. I was anticipating the release of the second manga series and I was glad that it was notably bigger than the first volume of the manga: more to read!
Judi
I really enjoy seeing this series in manga. Raven is a spunky and funny young goth girl and Alexander is what I expect from a vampire, romantic, darkly smexy and the perfect match for Raven.
Jj Le
I am absolutely in love with Vampire Kiss. I wish it was more then 3 books in the series. It is interesting and very PG13 for teenagers. Lol. But the series is great!!!! I can't wait to read book 3.
Reetta Saine
"Jösses. Edes vampyyrijampat eivät älyä kysyä ohjeita, kun eivät osaa lukea karttaa."

"Tämä on kuin Kummeli kohtaisi Draculan morsiamen." (lainaukset oikeasti kirjasta)
Meghan
It was excellent and i loved the pictures and everything! the only thing wrong with it was it was too short! I read both 1 and 2 in like 10 minutes!! They went by so fast!
Brianna
A lovely read for fans of the series. The art is well-done and dark and creep-cool. I wish there were more! This series will always hold a special place in my heart.
Serena
Raven, the main character, is back in the second manga. Claude, Alexander's cousin, is back and tries to trick Raven. Its a well thought out story and I liked it.
Chloe Wiccith
Jan 23, 2009 Chloe Wiccith added it
Recommends it for: Manga/Vampire Fans
Recommended to Chloe by: Myself.
These manga books are great. They are very goth and the story they tell is clear and fun to read. They are good easy reads and very compelling. Worth the read!
Alicia
I love how this graphioc novel series has it own storyline and doesnt just copy from the orignal books. I dont read many graphic novels but really enjoy these
Rose Dawson
Další pokračování Upířích polibků.Nádherný příběh a k tomu pěkně nakreslená manga.Raven a Alexandr jsou spolu naprosto úchvatný i když netradičný pár.
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 02
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 03 (Vampire Knight, #3)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 2 (Black Bird, #2)
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 2 (Millennium Snow, #2)
  • Kingdom Hearts II Volume 1
  • Resolve (Wicked Lovely: Desert Tales, #3)
  • Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 1 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #1)
  • Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 03 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #3)
Before I took pen to paper, I was an actress. I attended a local university majoring in theatre and spent a summer in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts where I learned about the “Old Bard” from amazingly talented teachers.

When I returned from London, I relocated to Chicago where I lived for five years. There, I graduated from the Second City Training Center and performed improv, Shakes...more
More about Ellen Schreiber...
Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) Vampire Kisses: The Beginning (Vampire Kisses, #1-3) The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5) Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, #4) Vampireville (Vampire Kisses, #3)