Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Uninvited Guests (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic #12 Buffy Season 3)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Uninvited Guests (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic #12)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  101 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Everyone's favorite champion of goodness is back in a new trade-paperback edition, collecting issues four through seven of the hit ongoing series. Follow Buffy as she battles ice imps, Puritans, hellhounds, and even a demon for good measure! The fourth collection in the sell-out series, this one is a must-have for Buffy aficionados. Otherwise, you're just a loser!
Published November 29th 1999 by Dark Horse Comics

Steve
Aug 23, 2009 Steve rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Buffy Fans,
Recommended to Steve by: found used book shop
Another cheap find at the Raleigh used book shop. When you see them gotta grab them up.(Note: They have very little organization to the graphic novels in my opinion, but they do have a section for them) This is not an official version of the Buffy story though it takes place in the time line so to speak. I remember thinking she never did that. This was not in my knowledge base when I first started reading Buffy comics. I was unaware that the older comic series was not in step wholly with the tel...more
Angela
Actually a graphic novel of three short stories. I liked the Christmas story, and Uninvited guests was okay, not a big fan of the New Year Tale. The writing was okay, though I am not sure they got Oz right (he is a tough one though) -- the artwork was also eh, Angel and Xander should be distinctly different, and I am not sure they are different enough.
Cathy
This was another disappointing comic book tale, especially when compared to the awesome season 8 comics that are coming out now. I'm not sure why the illustrator insists on making Cordelia and Willow look alike. or dressing Buffy in bad 90's clothes. I'm glad these hadn't tainted my experience before season 8.
Darla
Horrifyingly bad. With the exception of the chibis in the front of the book, the illustrations look nothing like the characters (at one point Angel looks like John Travolta). The storylines are weak and canon is thrown to the wind. I'm a huge BTVS fan but this was just awful.
Keri (JD)
So far I have read #4 and #5 (the first two stories in this collection) I really liked #5 it was a good short story.
Jordan
Jordan is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2014
Paul Porry
Paul Porry marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Nora De shin
Nora De shin marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Mary-elizabeth
Mary-elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Jen Richards
Jen Richards marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Brittany Marin
Brittany Marin marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Dave
Dave added it
Mar 09, 2014
Daisy Wilby
Daisy Wilby marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Amy
Amy added it
Nov 16, 2013
WatermeLoonie
WatermeLoonie marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Andrew "Andi" Watson (born 1969) is a British cartoonist and illustrator best known for the graphic novels Breakfast After Noon, Slow News Day and his series Love Fights, published by Oni Press and Slave Labor Graphics.

Watson has also worked for more mainstream American comic publishers with some work at DC Comics, a twelve-issue limited series at Marvel Comics, with the majority at Dark Horse Com...more
More about Andi Watson...
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Vol. 4 Clubbing Breakfast After Noon Love Fights, Vol. 1 Slow News Day