Here Be Monsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #22)

Here Be Monsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3 #22)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  786 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Evil Times Two

Something icky is brewing, as usual, in Sunnydale. This time it's in the form of two clean-cut, prep school-type boys. Buffy's suspicious from the start -- their fashion statement is so old it's dead, and it seems they have a slightly unnatural attachment to their mother.

But then, almost everything about these boys is unnatural -- they're vampires. Not ordi

Published June 1st 2000 by Simon Spotlight Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Here Be Monsters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here Be Monsters

Kaila
May 11, 2012 Kaila rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: btvs
A Slow Start But By Chapter 3 I Felt Like I Was Watching An Episode Unfold In Front Of My Eyes. Cameron Dokey Definitely Stayed True To Each BTVS Character. Quick Fast Read For Any Buffy/Angel Fan.
Meg
This Buffy the Vampire Slayer side story takes place during the third season of Buffy. After reading the back of this side story novel I was not sure if I was going to enjoy it or not. I had mixed feelings about two vampires being so obsessed with their mother that they would do anything for her actually being a plot line for a 178 page book. However, I was wonderfully surprised when I realized that this was not the actual plot to the novel. The two brothers were more of a jumping off point for...more
Lisa
Jun 30, 2013 Lisa rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2010
This stayed so true to the nature of the early episodes. There was action, friendship, and beasties galore. Personally, I could have used more of the Scooby Gang supporting characters, because I miss their early innocence. Anyway, the plot is pretty standard: two Civil War-era vampires are preying on unladylike ladies and bringing them home to their mother for family dinners. Buffy and her mom are getting along remarkably well. Buffy kills the vamp boys and Mama demands justice from the Powers o...more
Tara Calaby
I re-read this hoping that it could join the large pile of books I'm getting rid of. Instead, I ended up quite enjoying it! Surprisingly decent for what it is.
Randy Holmberg
Decent quick read. Can be finished in a couple of hours. Strait out of season 2 or 3
Gabriel Mero
Another great Buffy book!
Joanne
Joanne is currently reading it
Sep 19, 2014
Barbara Signorelli
Barbara Signorelli marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Hermione
Hermione marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Jordyn
Jordyn marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
  • Power of Persuasion (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #12)
  • Deep Water (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #21)
  • Doomsday Deck (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #8)
  • Ghoul Trouble (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #4)
  • The Evil That Men Do (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #6)
  • Unnatural Selection (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #19)
  • Paleo (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #5)
  • Little Things (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #4)
  • Resurrecting Ravana (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #13)
  • Sweet Sixteen (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #6)
  • Blooded (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #2)
  • Return to Chaos (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #17)
  • Chaos Bleeds (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #7)
  • Night of the Living Rerun (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 1, #2)
  • The Angel Chronicles, Vol. 2  (The Angel Chronicles, #2)
Cameron Dokey is an American author living in Seattle, Washington. She has a collection of over 50 old sci-fi and horror films. Cameron was born in the Central Valley of California. Cameron grew up reading classical literature and mythology, perhaps due to her father, Richard, being a teacher of Philosophy, Creative Writing, and Western Literature.

Cameron has one husband and three cats, and is th...more
More about Cameron Dokey...
The Storyteller's Daughter (Once Upon a Time Fairytales) Before Midnight: A Retelling of "Cinderella" (Once Upon a Time Fairytales) Beauty Sleep: A Retelling of "Sleeping Beauty" (Once Upon a Time Fairytales) Golden (Once Upon A Time Faitytales) Belle: A Retelling of "Beauty and the Beast" (Once Upon a Time Fairytales)