Start by marking “Apocalypse Memories (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #2)” as Want to Read:
Apocalypse Memories (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #2)

Apocalypse Memories (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8 #2)

4.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  592 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
TIME'S UPWillow is back in Sunnydale, but she's terrified: She knows her powers will be needed soon, but she's afraid that if she uses them, it's back to being the Big Bad. She can feel something strange happening, but the other Scoobies don't seem to notice. Everybody's dealing with their own issues -- Buffy's got a new crush, Dawn and Buffy have been bickering, and Xande ...more
Published March 2nd 2004 by Simon Spotlight Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Apocalypse Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Apocalypse Memories

Cnnblogger
Mar 30, 2012 Cnnblogger rated it it was amazing
Am I the only women who wants to be Buffy?
Ceejay
May 06, 2016 Ceejay rated it really liked it
This is an excellent Buffy the Vampire Slayer novel. This book takes place after Willow's return from England. Willow is,of course, worried how she will be received. She's worried about her possible use of magic. But then something horrific happens! This book has one of the best twists in a Buffy novel that I've read in a long time. It's really amazingly clever. I don't believe in telling what happens in a novel. But, if you love Buffy and the gang, I'm willing to bet that you'll love this book!
Dec 10, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Alexa
Aug 11, 2014 Alexa rated it really liked it
This book was a pleasant surprise. I hadn't read a Buffy book in awhile so I thought I would pick one up for some light reading. This was definitely one of the better Buffy books I have read and I was really impressed with it.

The story was interesting and unexpected, and there were some really sweet moments in it. Being a huge fan of Spike and Buffy, I was so excited to see them sort of make up and have some great scenes together. I wish their had been more of that in season seven of the t.v. sh
Wendi
Jun 03, 2007 Wendi rated it it was ok
Shelves: ya
Buffy the Vampire Slayer was my favorite TV show of all time, and I miss it. A LOT. Season Eight has been coming out on comic book serials, but it's only one a month and 20-30 pages, mostly of pictures of Buffy kicking or smashing monsters/demons. So I've started reading the mass market novels. This one is well-written, with a clever plot and all the things that makes Buffy endearing -- witty banter and strange incidents included. Also, the author keeps her adjectives to a minimum, which is some ...more
Cara
One of the better Buffy stories I've read. Of course it didn't hurt that Spike was in a lot of the action and he has a soul and they were halfway nice to each other. Buffy and Spike forever!
Anyway, the angel bit was a bit of a curve ball. Good people find him attraction while evil people see him as scary. Definitely interesting.
Luke
Sep 24, 2012 Luke rated it it was ok
Sure, it's pretty much just published Buffy fanfiction but whatever, it's still enjoyable to be with the characters again.

I did actually like the idea of this being the 'real' apocalypse that had been pre-destined since the beginning of time...it would be interesting to read a real novel dealing with the same situation.
Becca Sneed
I really enjoyed this story. It would probably be a good story even outside of the Buffy universe.
bluetyson
isbn,original
Julia
Julia rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2016
Hanif Ur-Rehman
Hanif Ur-Rehman rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Jasmine durfey
Jasmine durfey marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Katrine TheMoonCat
Katrine TheMoonCat marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Avery Mckenna
Avery Mckenna rated it liked it
May 24, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Kenneth C. Brasel
Kenneth C. Brasel rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
Melissa Terry
Melissa Terry is currently reading it
May 15, 2016
Sarah Archdekin
Sarah Archdekin rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2016
Kim Richards
Kim Richards rated it really liked it
May 04, 2016
Patricia Mckelvy
Patricia Mckelvy marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Waleed
Waleed rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2016
Rachel Sheehan
Rachel Sheehan marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Courtney Cannon
Courtney Cannon rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2016
Alice Salgado
Alice Salgado rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
William Nye
William Nye rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2016
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
  • Bad Bargain (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 2, #5)
  • Crossings (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #5)
  • Monster Island (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 6, #2; Angel: Season 3, #4)
  • Seven Crows (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #1; Angel: Season 4-5, #1)
  • Heat (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #5; Angel: Season 4-5, #3)
  • Mortal Fear (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #3)
  • After Image (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 2, #7)
  • Wicked Willow I: The Darkening (Wicked Willow, #1)
  • Portal Through Time (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 2, #6)
  • Chaos Bleeds (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #7)
  • Blackout (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
  • Deep Water (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #21)
Laura J. Burns has written more than thirty books for kids and teens, touching on topics from imaginary lake monsters to out-of-control Hollywood starlets. (Those two things have more in common than you'd think.)

With Melinda Metz, she has also written for the TV shows ROSWELL, 1-800-MISSING, and THE DEAD ZONE. Their next book is SANCTUARY BAY, coming in January 2016!

Laura lives in New York with he
More about Laura J. Burns...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8 (7 books)
  • Seven Crows (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #1; Angel: Season 4-5, #1)
  • Mortal Fear (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #3)
  • Spark and Burn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #4)
  • Heat (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #5; Angel: Season 4-5, #3)
  • Queen of the Slayers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #7)
  • Dark Congress (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #8)