Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Autumnal (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic #26 Buffy Season 5)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Autumnal (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic #26)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Buffy is being stalked by a creature intent on killing her so that it can bring about the end of the world. So, what else is new? The only person who can save her is a Slayer who should have died a long time ago. Confused? Well, so are Buffy and the gang. If that's not weird enough, what's she to make of a backpack full of maggots? How about a herd of rats that overrun the...more
Published January 28th 2002 by Dark Horse Comics (first published November 1st 2001)

Slayermel
This was basically two stories in one, and I thought both where mediocre at best compared to what I have read in the past.

The first story revolves around this demon that jumps through portals in time and a Slayer from the 11th century that is following it. Buffy and the gang have to figure out why it seems to be targeting Buffy and why they ended up here in our time.

The second story revolves around some unusual happenings such as maggots spilling out of Buffy’s school bag and rat’s coming afte...more
Murat Yılmaz
i appreciate how they tried to stick to season 4's main storyline, and the characters sound almost the same as they do (well, did) in the show, if not slightly exaggerated. the drawings are horrible though! they do absolutely no justice at all to the later, much better, official stories which are still being published by Dark Horse Comics. So in the end I guess the only reason why I liked it is cause I'm such a big Buffy fan, but I found it a bit over the top and forced.
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Nora De shin
Nora De shin marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Mary-elizabeth
Mary-elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Brittany Marin
Brittany Marin marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Eva
Eva added it
Mar 04, 2014
Variaciones Enrojo
Variaciones Enrojo marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Daisy Wilby
Daisy Wilby marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Matthew Jaques
Matthew Jaques marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
WatermeLoonie
WatermeLoonie marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #27 (Buffy Comics, #27) Buffy the Vampire Slayer #26 (Buffy Comics, #26) Buffy contre les vampires, Saison 4 Tome 11 : Le coeur d'une tueuse Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Vol. 5