Start by marking “Visitors (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #18)” as Want to Read:
Visitors (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #18)

Visitors (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3 #18)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  831 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The paranormal forces centered in Sunnydale attract the vilest kinds of evil: vamps, demons
Published April 1st 1999 by Simon Pulse (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Visitors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Visitors

Jonathan Currinn
Another Buffy book down, another 100 or so to go, the pile is definitely endless!

There are many things I loved about this book. The idea of the Korred. The introduction of Panner, so much like a real character I searched Google to see if such a person had appeared in the TV series, no such person.

Every single character was down to a tee, and the pop-up of Ethan Rayne was a surprise, and although we could've done without him as he did nothing but taunt Giles, it gave us a whole new perspective th
Shirley
Most of the time I finish my books, but I just couldn't finish this one. I didn't even get far, it was so slow and it took so much to keep reading. I just had to stop. Maybe that I can finish it later, but now I just can't.
Kimberly Hirsh
As always, Sunnydale is a magnet for demonic activity, and in Visitors that activity comes in the form of the korred, a demon that dances its victims to death. Keep in mind that this book was released long before the original airing of the musical episode, "Once More, With Feeling," featuring a demon with a similar modus operandi. The korred wants Buffy as a victim, thanks to her super Slayer energy, but it spends a lot of time stalking her and giggling before it gets up the nerve to try anythin ...more
Slayermel
Student Teachers have invaded Sunnydale high and along with it Giles’s library. Where are the Slayerettes supposed to discuss things when they are being driven out of their own library? It seems that the Student Teachers aren’t the only new thing in town. Buffy senses a presence stalking her, one that’s definitely giving her goose bumps and making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She has only seen a shadow, but she’s heard the eerie giggle that seems to accompany it.
To top it all off
Seth Tucker
This was great. If you are a Buffy fan than these books are a fun distraction. This book read like an episode and was a quick read. So if you enjoyed Season 3 of Buffy (in which this story is set) then I'd pick this book up and enjoy the nostalgia.
Angela
UG! this book tried to do too much. there were student teachers, and Ethan Rayne, and an earth monster, and a Watcher's Watcher, and and and. For being such a short book 163 pgs, I thought I would have it done in a day, maybe two...it took over a week!! I just couldn't get myself to care about this one. although it is amusing to think...the earth monster made his victim's dance and he took their life force ---- HMMMMMM, does that sound vaguely like Sweet from OMWF?? and this book was before OMWF ...more
Randy Holmberg
Probably the lamest/worst buffy book I have ever read (and trust me, I've read a lot). It's as if the authors tried to cover many different things in such a small book. For example, Ethan Rayne is around, yet...... they don't really explain why he is in town, what he is up to, or why he leaves. But hey...at least the book keeps the scoobies alive for me.
Mellie
Jan 04, 2014 Mellie marked it as to-read
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Doreen
Fast read, fairly unsubstantive but a nice diversion. It's amazing how dated the 90s slang feels already. Nice to revisit the Sunnydale gang, but nowhere near as good as the show, or even some of the other novelizations/spin-offs.
Logan
Sep 09, 2009 Logan marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
i watch the show i9t awsome
Hossein Ghazi
Hossein Ghazi marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Elisha Sawyer
Elisha Sawyer marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Rikisha
Rikisha marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Linzey
Linzey marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Aubree
Aubree marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
  • Unnatural Selection (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #19)
  • Blooded (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #2)
  • Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #10)
  • Night of the Living Rerun (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 1, #2)
  • Here Be Monsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #22)
  • Paleo (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #5)
  • The Evil That Men Do (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #6)
  • Power of Persuasion (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #12)
  • Resurrecting Ravana (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #13)
  • The Harvest (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Novelizations, #2)
  • Return to Chaos (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #17)
  • Ghoul Trouble (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #4)
  • The Xander Years, Vol. 1 (The Xander Years, #1)
  • Coyote Moon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 1, #3)
By the time she was fourteen, Laura Anne Gilman knew she would be an editor, a teacher, or a writer.

By thirty, she was all three. She's a little focused that way (when not being distracted by -oooh shiny!).

After fifteen years working in NY publishing, Laura Anne became a full-time writer, with more than twenty novels under her various bylines, including the Nebula Award-nominated Vineart War trilo
More about Laura Anne Gilman...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3 (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Sins of the Father (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #1)
  • Blooded (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #2)
  • Child of the Hunt (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #3)
  • Ghoul Trouble (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #4)
  • Paleo (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #5)
  • The Evil That Men Do (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #6)
  • The Deathless (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #7)
  • Doomsday Deck (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #8)
  • Immortal (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #9)
  • Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #10)
Staying Dead (Retrievers, #1) Hard Magic (Paranormal Scene Investigations #1) Curse the Dark (Retrievers, #2) Pack of Lies (Paranormal Scene Investigations #2) Deep Water (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #21)