Start by marking “Doomsday Deck (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #8)” as Want to Read:
Doomsday Deck (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #8)

Doomsday Deck (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3 #8)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  299 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The gang have been preparing for the Sunnydale Sidewalk Art and Craft Festival. It sees the arrival of Justine, who specialises in Tarot paintings and Buffy has a nagging suspicion that Justine is not all she seems. Then one by one, the gang start to surrender their free will to some unseen force.
Published December 1st 2000 by Simon Spotlight Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Doomsday Deck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doomsday Deck

Ceejay
This was a fun entry in the Buffy books series. I won't be spoiling anything by letting you know that the title, Doomsday Deck" comes from the fact that the story centers on Tarrot cards.The author has captured the "regulars" well, and the story moves along at a good pace. If you're a BTVS fan,then I'm sure you'll enjoy this particular book. The TV show is long gone (unless you have Netflix),so at least the fans will have the novels to read!

Can Tarot really end the world?!

Buffy has to wind up saving all her friends and the entire Universe from an Evil Goddess named Kali who possesses a young artist named Justine who does Tarot readings and when she does them the Deck of cards empowers the person's mind and puts their Essences and Emotional thoughts and makes them trapped in a Tarot painting. The goal for the Tarot paintings is to speed up the process of ending the Universe. If Justine can do that, then the world will end and she w
Dark-Draco
Another good novel based on the characters we know and love. I loved the story - although I think I might be avoiding my Tarot deck for a while - not that I'd ever want to use them to bring about the end of the world - well, not at the moment anyway! I really enjoyed it and it brightened up a couple of otherwise dull dinner breaks.
Jim C
This book is more of a short story than novel. That being said, it is a good short story that takes place in the Buffyverse. The author did an excellent job portraying the characters of the tv show. I had no problems with this book and I could have pictured this being an episode of the show. If you like Buffy, read this short story.
Jevron McCrory
Pretty goddamn terrible Buffy book! Buffy's stand out feature was always the truly wonderful dialogue and if you can't replicate it, you shouldn't even attempt a book. And what's with that ending?! A real let down.
Katherine
Jun 19, 2011 Katherine rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Katherine by: Mom got it @ a library booksale just b/c she thought of me when she saw it... not b/c she thoguht it would be a good book!
Entertaining enough to kill a couple hours on a 10 hour car trip. Really, what can one expect from a book based on a TV series?
M.J
Another two thumbs up for the great Buffyverse. Fantastic book as per usual I loved every minute of it.
Sharon
Again, read a long time ago
bluetyson
isbn,original
Elisha Sawyer
Elisha Sawyer marked it as to-read
Tricia
Tricia marked it as to-read
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Ellie
Ellie marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Rikisha
Rikisha marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Linzey
Linzey marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
  • Revenant (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #11)
  • Here Be Monsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #22)
  • Deep Water (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #21)
  • Power of Persuasion (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #12)
  • Ghoul Trouble (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #4)
  • The Evil That Men Do (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #6)
  • Return to Chaos (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #17)
  • Oz: Into the Wild (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 4, #5)
  • The Deathless (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #7)
  • Paleo (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #5)
  • Resurrecting Ravana (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #13)
  • Mortal Fear (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #3)
  • After Image (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 2, #7)
  • The Faith Trials (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Novelizations, #10)
Diana G. Gallagher is an American author who writes books for children and young adults based on television series. She has contributed to book series based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Charmed, among others.

Born in 1946, in Paterson, New Jersey, she now lives in Florida with her husband, the writer Martin Burke. She sometimes also writes under the name Diana Burke.

Ga
More about Diana G. Gallagher...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3 (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Sins of the Father (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #1)
  • Blooded (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #2)
  • Child of the Hunt (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #3)
  • Ghoul Trouble (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #4)
  • Paleo (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #5)
  • The Evil That Men Do (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #6)
  • The Deathless (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #7)
  • Immortal (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #9)
  • Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #10)
  • Revenant (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #11)
Obsidian Fate (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #20) Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #10) Spark and Burn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #4) Spirit of the Wolf (Charmed, #12) Dark Vengeance (Charmed, #15)