Start by marking “Until Now (Not Yet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Until Now (Not Yet, #2)

Until Now (Not Yet #2)

Focus.
Dean Goldsmith is Indiana University’s star quarterback, and his dreams are about to come true. His undefeated season means he has a legitimate shot at the NFL. If he stays focused. Football comes first.

College senior, Grace Yeates, is determined to defy the odds. She is months away from graduating with a business degree, something no one thought she would be able
ebook
Published May 23rd 2016 by Life Changing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Until Now, please sign up.

Laura Ward No! Until Now is a standalone. Book #3, Someday Soon, comes out April 3 and is also a standalone.

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Mar 16, 2016 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
description

4.5 Stars

“The strongest woman I knew needed something from me. Not football, not my family, not my friends, nothing had made me feel like more of a man.”

Do your hearts a favour and pick up a copy of this book because it is totally swoon worthy, A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E and sweet with a good dose of steam! Until Now left us grinning from ear to ear as we fell completely in love with this utterly charming, tender, witty and heart-warming story!

Until Now delivered so much that we love in a romance, and La

4.5 Stars

Until Now delivered so much that we love in a romance, and La
Give Me Books
Jun 02, 2016 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
Wowza, I absolutely loved this book! It was everything I have come to expect from Ms. Ward and more. It gave me all the FEELS, and I couldn’t read it fast enough!

“Hey yourself, Tues—Marissa.” Christ that was close. When I had a semiregular rotation of girls that I saw, I referred to them by the day of the week we hooked up. Classy? Not a bit. Practical? As fuck.

Meet Dean, star football quarterback, playboy, dick. But deep down, he was a good man from an amazing family. He was just a college stud
Annie Brewer
May 25, 2016 Annie Brewer rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story!!! Dean and Grace's road to happiness was a tough one but it was worth the ride. Actually, Dean had it hella easy. It was Grace and her strength I admired most. She had a shit hand dealt to her but her determination was inspiring. I was so glad she had Dean in her life though. He made me swoon and tear up in some parts. He was so good with 'Just Finn' and his heart was made of gold, which makes sense since he's a 'Gold'smith. Haha. How clever, Mrs. Ward. Well done w ...more
Tia
May 23, 2016 Tia rated it really liked it
Wow, this one was pretty emotional. Girl had a bad past, like WAY more than a lot of people have been through. She was strong though and honest, I think Grace has become one of my favorite female characters.

Dean did a total 180, I couldn't believe he went from playboy ways, to boyfriend material and kid friendly, his character was VERY strong and he matched Grace well.

Finn was an awesome 4 year old little boy and had enough spunk to give us some good laughs and tender hearted moments.

All togethe
Candy at Prisoners of Print
Mar 26, 2016 Candy at Prisoners of Print rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I’ve made it no secret that Laura Ward is easily one of my favorite writers. Her novels are filled with storylines that have you believing in the power of love again, making them magical in their own right. Until Now took such a different approach from the previous book in the series, but still powerful and breathtaking all the same. These characters are not ones that will easily leave my mind or heart in the foreseeable future.

Grace is one of those heroines that you immediately sympathize for,
Garden Of REden
Apr 28, 2016 Garden Of REden rated it it was amazing
REVIEWED BY JENN
5 STARS ARE NOT ENOUGH!

Laura Ward writes some of the most emotional books I have ever read. By emotional, I don't mean you will be suffering from the ugly cry, but you will feel, deep down to your soul, every single word in this magnificent book. I will read anything Laura writes, and when I received my review copy, I realized I never even read the blurb. So I went into this book completely blind.

I want to keep you completely in the dark, so I am going to tell you NOTHING! Get th
Tera
***3.5-4 Stars***
Recieved an arc through Blushing Babes are Up All Night Book Blog in exchange for an honest review.

This is the first book I have read of the Not Yet series and my first book by Laura Ward. I was thoroughly impressed. It reads perfectly fine as a standalone, so if you haven't read Not Yet, there is no problem following the story line.

Focus.
Dean focuses on football.
Grace on graduation.

Distraction.
Dean gets distracted by Grace.
Grace gets distracted by Dean.

Complications.
Of course
Katie Monson
May 18, 2016 Katie Monson rated it it was ok
Unfortunately I DNF this book. The characters were a little young for me and the romance was it what it could have been. This is most definitely a personal preference book and the young love was too cliché and fast for me.. The main character having a child and then letting this boy into her life so freely (when she admits that she's sent been with anyone in 5 years because they aren't allowed to be around her son) was a bit like an inst-love. All of this is personal opinion and I wish I could h ...more
Suzanne
Sep 08, 2016 Suzanne rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, wobble
I almost stopped reading this book at the first because I hated the hero. But he changed in a believable way, and I'm so glad I stuck with it! Nice characters/romance!
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

My goodness, I loved this book. I actually hate that I waited this long to read it. Knowing that it's been sitting on my iPad for a couple months now, just waiting for me to read it, makes me a little sad. Laura's quickly become one of my favorite authors and Until Now lived up to all of my expectations, after enjoying Not Yet as much as I did.

Until Now was basically made of feels. The Dean in this book isn't the one I knew in the first book. I
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading ™
#loved 4.5 stars #live #mustclick http://amzn.to/1WdzEJV

I had no idea when this blurb grabbing that this was a book 2… so no worries if you have not read book 1.. because I read this book stand alone and loved it!

Until Now sucked me in from the opening pages; though it was not fun to be an adult sick with strep this book made my time on the couch enjoyable!

Until Now is the story of Dean Goldsmith Indiana University’s star quarterback and College senior, Grace Yeates. The blurb says Grace is det
Theresa Alberts
Mar 17, 2016 Theresa Alberts rated it it was amazing
Dean Goldsmith was one of my favorite characters in Not Yet, and I was super excited to be offered an ARC of his story. After reading Not Yet and Past Heaven, two of my favorite books that are go to recommendations when friends ask me for something to read, I just knew that I would not be disappointed with Laura Ward's next novel and boy was I right! This book was a 5++ star read for me and I highly recommend the Until Now Series to everyone!

Grace is bound and determined to finish her college de
Tamara
Feb 25, 2016 Tamara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-beta, paperback
If you loved Not Yet, the first book in this interconnected stand-alone series, you’ll absolutely love Until Now. If you haven’t read Not Yet yet, and started with Until Now, you’ll definitely want to read Not Yet as soon as you finish this one.

I loved Until Now! The first time we met Dean in book 1, we immediately knew he’s some kind of arrogant jock, but nothing could have hinted me at what to expect in his book. There’s something special about tough guys who have a heart of gold. And Dean sur
LeeAnne
May 13, 2016 LeeAnne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: uibb
I loved this beautiful, sweet romance! I couldn’t put it down once I’d started reading – 5 well earned stars!

Dean’s dream is to play for the NFL, he’s worked his butt off since he was a teen to get where he is today – college and about to graduate early so that he can be part of the NFL draft. Dean’s focus is on football and he won’t let anything get in his way, he’s always been a player sleeping with any woman who comes his way but when he lays eyes on Grace that all ends. Grace “Red” Yeates ha
Kathy
May 15, 2016 Kathy rated it it was amazing
I have now read this book twice. I loved it the first time, and loved it even more the second. At 3% into the book, Dean, the hero said "Tied down to one girl? That would never happen to me." At 7% in the heroine, Grace said "I have no need or desire to get close to a guy." Right then I said to myself "Let the games begin!" And I was not disappointed.

This book was my second read in the Not Yet Series. For the second time I was impressed that the author didn't just serve up a fun romance but als
Laura Watson
May 02, 2016 Laura Watson rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. This is my first book by Laura Ward and I can honestly say I was completely blown away.I felt connected to these characters and went on an emotional roller coaster with them throughout the whole story. I love Dean's determination to win Grace over and I loved Grace's independence. I absolutely loved this story and would highly recommend it. I look forward to reading more from her in the future.
TheresaDK
Apr 21, 2017 TheresaDK rated it really liked it
Super sweet, totally safe and a bit predictable. But I enjoyed it a lot!

Fans of low angst, no OW drama who loves a reformed manwhore who falls head over heels for a single mom and her five year old cutie pie son! This one is for YOU!!
Becky Rendon
May 19, 2016 Becky Rendon rated it really liked it
When the QB of your Big Ten, undefeated football team pays attention to you, are you supposed to:
a. fall at his feet and beg for his time
b. grind on his lap and make his day
c. squeal with uncontrolled desire and stare at him with your mouth on the floor
d. all of the above

I think that Grace must have missed this question on the final. Not only did she do NONE of the above, but she wouldn't even tell him her name. Take that cocky football player!

However, it seems as though the undefeated QB has a
Alicia at Mean Girls Luv Books
Until Now by Laura Ward is a beautifully written story. This is one book where I'm having a really hard time finding the words to talk about it. It is buried so deep in my heart that I know I will carry it with me for a very long time. While this book can be read as a stand-alone, I whole heartedly recommend reading the first book, Not Yet (another 5 star read).
Dean is the star quarterback in college. He is being scouted by the NFL. He loves the path his life is on: football, parties, and girls.
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Until Now is not a typical love story; it is so much more than that. This book is the emotional journey of Dean and Grace. Dean has one focus, to finish his last year of college and get into the NFL. He doesn’t have time for distractions. Grace is also focused on getting her degree and has no room in her life for anyone that might stand in her way.

Dean seems to have it all; he has his future planned out, his buddies and can have any girl he wants. Then he meets the feisty waitress that refuses
United Indie Book Blog
May 17, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing

Judy
Apr 30, 2016 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having just finished Not Yet (and loving it), I eagerly dove into Dean's story. I was absolutely not disappointed.
Dean's character matures right before our eyes as the story progresses. Grace is a strong, amazing woman who challenges him, while also bringing out the best in him.
I was pleased to get to catch up with Landon, Emma & other characters from Not Yet. I look forward to reading the rest of their stories soon.
Something the author has done really in the books t h at I have read thus
Katie Holland
Feb 25, 2016 Katie Holland rated it it was amazing
Dean Goldsmith was one of my favorite characters from Not Yet, so I was really anticipating getting my hands on Until Now. Laura Ward surely did not disappoint. I seriously could not put this book down! The way that Laura develops her characters is always so captivating. I felt as though I was hanging out with Dean, Grace & the rest of the gang the entire time I was reading. Until Now had all the feels & I loved every minute of it. And let me just say that some of the scenes are H.O.T!!  ...more
Bev
I loved this sweet romance. Dean was a bit of a player and nothing gets me more than when they have their epiphany and meet "The One", and did he ever. In this case it was Grace, and she made him work to get in there, and then kept him on his toes. She has her reasons for that being a single parent, which brings me to Finn ... such a little cutie pie. I love kids in romances, and the author did this so well.

Lia
Swoon. I'm in love with Dean Goldsmith. I love a reformed manwhore turned loving, attentive boyfriend.

"The strongest woman I knew needed something from me. Not football, not my family, not my friends, nothing had ever made me feel like more of a man."

5 stars
Emma
Jul 11, 2016 Emma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

This is my second book be read of laura ward and I loved it just as much as the first. She manages to tell a story which ties in with reality whilst still motioning towards fairytale love. Would recommend to anyone.
Lori
May 23, 2016 Lori rated it liked it
Ethan Gregory
May 19, 2016 Ethan Gregory rated it it was amazing
Full review and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

*****
My Thoughts:

I'm just going to lay this out here before we even start: feels ahead. And I mean lots of them.

It isn't often in our bookish lives that we find an author who is able to craft stories that reach deep and touch us in ways we never thought literature could. It isn't often that I, myself as a male reader, find myself so caught up within the emotions of a novel that I have to stop myself from totally getting
Diane plourde
May 15, 2016 Diane plourde rated it it was amazing

Everyone who knows me, know that I love romance with an HEA. I review them based on the personal emotional journey that they can put me through. If they take me on an emotional roller coaster ride that leaves me reeling after being done reading they deserve no less then 5 stars. Once in a while I get to read a story that will leave a permanent mark on my heart and soul. This is not just a book, it's a story, a journey.

ARC of Until You by Laura Ward provided in exchange for an honest and spoile
  • Beg for Me (Be for Me, #2)
  • Love Emerged (Love Surfaced, #3)
  • Changing Tides (Kill Devil Hills, #2)
  • When They Weren't Looking  (Wardham, #3)
  • Freedom (Fearsome, #2)
  • Lucky for Her
  • Fierce (The Boys of Winter, #4)
  • Just a Little Kiss (Crush, #3)
  • Love Slave for Two: Reunions (Love Slave for Two, #3)
  • SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)
  • Wounded But Not Scarred (New Adult Rockers, #2)
  • Her Last First Date (Positively Pregnant #3)
  • Take A Chance (Running Into Love, #1)
  • Lone Star Trouble
  • Between Shadows (Assassins, #1)
  • The Alpha's Heart (Wilde Creek, #2)
  • City Beautiful
  • Out of Frame (In Focus #3)
Laura Ward lives in Maryland with her loud and very loving three children and husband. She married her college sweetheart and is endlessly grateful for the support he has given her through all their years together, and especially toward her goal of writing books. When not picking up toy trucks, driving to lacrosse practice, or checking spelling homework, Laura is writing or reading romance novels. ...more
More about Laura Ward...

Not Yet (3 books)
  • Not Yet (Not Yet, #1)
  • Someday Soon (Not Yet, #3)