Start by marking “Threesome: Where Seduction Power and Basketball Collide” as Want to Read:
Threesome: Where Seduction Power and Basketball Collide

Threesome: Where Seduction Power and Basketball Collide

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  136 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Sasha is caught in the middle of the exciting, sexually charged underbelly of professional basketball, the sadness of suicide and constant self-destructive behavior. Follow along as the threads of love, happiness and self-worth are woven together to create the fabric of Threesome

About the Author:
Ms. Thomas is a native of Philadelphia and currently works as a marketing pr

Published February 1st 2001 by Writersandpoets.com (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Threesome, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Threesome

Mocha Girl
Oct 22, 2009 Mocha Girl rated it liked it
When Brenda L. Thomas read the prologue to Threesome at an afternoon Montsho Booksigning, I knew I had to buy the book to finish the story...and I did that very night! This is an exciting, easy-to-read, page-turner that anyone can enjoy.
The story is largely narrated by Sasha Bourianni, an attractive 38 year-old executive secretary whose affair with a married man triggers a series of events that sends her life into a whirlwind that includes a career change (a personal assistant to an NBA star), r
Nardsbaby Reader
Jan 04, 2009 Nardsbaby Reader rated it it was amazing
One of love's casualties

Sasha~OH MY GOODNESS....
This here gurl is so self destructive! I just got this book 7/29 and I am finished with it. It's a fast read, and it's so sexually charged that you're flipping through the pages like WHAT! She didn't!!! Sasha- the habitual other woman is lost in love with a married man whose wife helps her journey to destruction by killing heself in front of them! Then she gets involved with someone younger than her son who controlls her sexually, not to mention th
Reading Mom
Jan 13, 2009 Reading Mom rated it it was amazing
Confused

Sasha Boriani's life was simple, it consisted of her going to work, coming home and there were times when she would have the pleasure of being with her boyfriend of five years, Cole.
Well, her life takes on a different twirl when Cole's wife finds out about their affair.

It seems as if Sasha can't find any single, unattached men as she migrates to the married ones.
Because of her bad judgments, Sasha is constantly stepping out of one bad situation right into another.

Threesome is a very
Sydney
Sep 06, 2012 Sydney rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow, who needs Shades of Grey? This is a racy tale of woman who consistently makes terrible choices. It's short and I could never really like the lead, but it was fun to try!
Josephine Pompey
Mar 24, 2012 Josephine Pompey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
... Oh what a tangled web we weave! This woman was in a lose lose situation from the beginning ... If only she had the strength to resist 'lust'!
Stephanie
Ehh. Where do I begin?

The concept? Extremely interesting. The first chapter? Held my attention. But beyond that, it just got ridiculous.

Sasha Boriani is single mother (of an adult son) and the ultimate career woman. When she gets caught up with her most powerful client, NBA star Phoenix Carter, her life starts to get a bit complex.

In general, Sasha's character is intelligent, chic, and mature. But, for the life of me I could not understand why she made some of the decisions that she did!

Before
Paula
This book is Awful! I do not understand the high ratings. The prologue started off interesting and then from there the story just went left. The writing was elementary at best.
I would love to get my money back on this one.......just awful.
Lanetta Dickens
it's basically about this middle-aged woman who is horny and crazy. wasn't much of a good read
Brian
Jul 22, 2009 Brian rated it liked it
It is exactly what the title suggests. If you like that you will like this book.
Kesha
Kesha rated it it was ok
Apr 24, 2016
Pamela
Pamela added it
Apr 12, 2016
LANAI WHITAKER
LANAI WHITAKER rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Nell Bennett
Nell Bennett marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
Sandra
Sandra added it
Mar 14, 2016
Roxi Thomas
Roxi Thomas rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Lexy Harper
Lexy Harper marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Dandrea Woolridge
Dandrea Woolridge rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Ruth Montgomery
Ruth Montgomery rated it did not like it
Feb 08, 2016
Sandy III
Sandy III rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Jacque
Jacque marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Adeuswa
Adeuswa rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Harris Men
  • This Side of Married
  • Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This (Soulmates Dissipate, #5)
  • When Hell Freezes Over: A Novel